Army HR, G1 and Band Leaders:
1. On behalf of COL Jack L. Usrey, Chief of the AG Corps, I am proud to announce the opening of nominations for the AG Corps Regimental Officer, WO, NCO, Soldier, Civilian / Senior Civilian and Spouse of the Year Awards Program for 2016.
2. In 2003, in honor of LTG Timothy J. Maude, former Army G-1, and SGM Larry L. Strickland, Army G-1 SGM, both killed in action on 11 September 2001, the Adjutant General’s Corps (AGC) implemented an award to formally recognize our Regimental Officer, WO, NCO, and Soldier of the Year, in addition to the Civilian Employee of the Year which was implemented in 2001 to honor Mr. John Dinnien. Of note:
a. Since 2014, we recognize two Civilian Employee categories: The Civilian Employee of the Year (GS-01 through GS-09, or NF-1 through NF-3), and Senior Civilian Employee of the Year (GS-10 through GS-15, or NF-4 through NF-6).
b. In 2015 we recognized our first AG Corps Regimental Spouse of the Year.
3. Enclosure 1 is a detailed memorandum of instruction (MOI), which contains eligibility requirements and nomination procedures for our Corps’ Regimental Awards Program.
a. Respectfully request your nomination packets reach the Chief of Staff, US Army Adjutant General School, ATTN: ATSG-AG (Mr. Bill Villnow), US Army Soldier Support Institute, 10000 Hampton Parkway, Fort Jackson, SC 29207, NLT 1 February 2016.
b. To expedite receipt of nomination packets, we recommend that packets be scanned and e-mailed to Mr. Marcus Campbell at email@example.com.
4. Your support of our AG Corps Regimental Awards Program is greatly appreciated.
5. POCs for the AGC Regimental Awards Program are:
a. Primary – Marcus Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org, (803) 751-8300 (DSN 734).
b. Secondary – Bill Villnow at email@example.com, (803) 751-8368 (DSN 734).
Defend and Serve!
Michael R. Molosso
U.S. Army Adjutant General School
10000 Hampton Parkway
Ft Jackson, SC 29207
803-751-8545 DSN 734