[download id=”62″][download id=”59″]Sir, Ma’am, HR Leaders,
1. I’m am sending on behalf of COL Jack L. Usrey, Chief of the AG Corps.
2. In 2003, in honor of LTG Timothy J. Maude, former Army G-1, and SGM Larry L. Strickland, Army G-1 SGM, both killed in action on 11 September 2001 at The Pentagon, the Adjutant General’s Corps (AGC) implemented an awards program to formally recognize our Regimental Officer, Warrant Officer, Noncommissioned Officer, and Soldier of the Year, in addition to the Civilian Employee of the Year which was implemented in 2001 to honor Mr. John Dinnien. Of note:
a. For 2014 we began to recognize two Civilian Employee categories: The Civilian Employee of the Year (GS-01 through GS-09, or NF-1 through NF-3), and Senior Civilian Employee of the Year (GS-10 through GS-15, or NF-4 through NF-6).
b. In 2015 we will recognize our first Regimental Spouse of the Year.
3. The AGC is seeking qualified nominations to recognize deserving Soldiers and Civilians from each AGC Regimental category for the period 30 May 2014 through 29 May 2015.
4. Enclosure 2 is a detailed memorandum of instruction (MOI), which contains eligibility requirements and nomination procedures.
a. Respectfully request your nomination packets reach the Chief of Staff, US Army Adjutant General School, ATTN: ATSG-AG (Mr. Bill Villnow), US Army Soldier Support Institute, 10000 Hampton Parkway, Fort Jackson, SC 29207, NLT 2 February 2015.
b. To expedite receipt of nomination packets, I recommend that packets be scanned and e-mailed to Mr. Marcus Campbell at email@example.com.
5. Your support of our AGC Regimental Awards Program is greatly appreciated.
6. POC for the AGC Regimental Awards Program is Mr. Marcus Campbell, (803) 751-8300 (DSN 734), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael R. Molosso
U.S. Army Adjutant General School
10000 Hampton Parkway
Ft Jackson, SC 29207
803-751-8545 DSN 734