AGCRA will conduct its next membership drive on 1 Feb – 15 Mar 2019. The membership drive is an excellent opportunity for Chapters to raise funds for their respective treasury. There are three ways to raise Chapter funds:
1. Grant #1 – Be one of the top three AGCRA Chapters that produce the largest net gain in overall membership proceeds raised with a minimum of $1,000.00 in net proceeds.
1st Place Chapter: $ 2,500
2nd Place Chapter: $ 1,500
3rd Place Chapter: $ 1,000
2. Grant #2 – Be one of the top three AGCRA Chapters that produce the largest percentage gains in membership to their local Chapter (to include both new and renewed members).
1st Place Chapter: $ 750
2nd Place Chapter: $ 500
3rd Place Chapter: $ 250
3. Note – a Chapter can only win in one of the two Grants listed above.
4. For AGCRA Chapters that do not qualify for the above grants, they will receive a monetary reward for each new membership or renewal gained during the membership drive period. Chapters winning one of the grants listed above are exempt from this monetary reward.
The following documents provide guidance for the membership drive.
5. Starting and ending Chapter membership numbers will be tied to Chapter affiliation within our membership database. Please remind anyone you recruit or who renews their membership to complete the Chapter affiliation field within their membership account at AGCRA.com.
6. We encourage everyone to join or renew at AGCRA.com.
POC is the Association Adjutant at Adjutant@agcra.com.