[download id=”62″][download id=”59″]Sir, Ma’am, HR Leaders,
1. I’m am sending on behalf of COL Jack L. Usrey, Chief of the AG Corps.
2. In 2003, in honor of LTG Timothy J. Maude, former Army G-1, and SGM Larry L. Strickland, Army G-1 SGM, both killed in action on 11 September 2001 at The Pentagon, the Adjutant General’s Corps (AGC) implemented an awards program to formally recognize our Regimental Officer, Warrant Officer, Noncommissioned Officer, and Soldier of the Year, in addition to the Civilian Employee of the Year which was implemented in 2001 to honor Mr. John Dinnien. Of note:
a. For 2014 we began to recognize two Civilian Employee categories: The Civilian Employee of the Year (GS-01 through GS-09, or NF-1 through NF-3), and Senior Civilian Employee of the Year (GS-10 through GS-15, or NF-4 through NF-6).
b. In 2015 we will recognize our first Regimental Spouse of the Year.
3. The AGC is seeking qualified nominations to recognize deserving Soldiers and Civilians from each AGC Regimental category for the period 30 May 2014 through 29 May 2015.
4. Enclosure 2 is a detailed memorandum of instruction (MOI), which contains eligibility requirements and nomination procedures.
a. Respectfully request your nomination packets reach the Chief of Staff, US Army Adjutant General School, ATTN: ATSG-AG (Mr. Bill Villnow), US Army Soldier Support Institute, 10000 Hampton Parkway, Fort Jackson, SC 29207, NLT 2 February 2015.
b. To expedite receipt of nomination packets, I recommend that packets be scanned and e-mailed to Mr. Marcus Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your support of our AGC Regimental Awards Program is greatly appreciated.
6. POC for the AGC Regimental Awards Program is Mr. Marcus Campbell, (803) 751-8300 (DSN 734), email@example.com.
Michael R. Molosso
U.S. Army Adjutant General School
10000 Hampton Parkway
Ft Jackson, SC 29207
803-751-8545 DSN 734
AG Corps Regimental Association Leaders,
It is my distinct honor and pleasure to announce the 2014 fourth annual AGCRA $1000 scholarship winners (listed in alphabetical order):
- Toney Benson (Sponsor – Ms. Christine Benson)
- Annie Copenhaver (Sponsor – COL Mike Copenhaver)
- Michael Fisher (Sponsor – SGM (Ret) John Fisher)
- Emily Genet (Sponsor – Mr. Brad Genet)
- Ashlyn M. Koonce (Sponsor – LTC David Koonce)
- Sydney Vonada (Sponsor – Ms. Barbara Vonada)
This is the fourth year that we’ve been able to provide $1000 scholarship awards to highly qualified, deserving college bound family members. These young, aspiring college students faced some incredibly stiff competition this year, and once again the bar was raised from last year. Based on their academic performance, community service, and ability to articulate future goals they were selected as best qualified to receive these scholarships.
Of course, these scholarships are made possible by active ACGRA membership dues and AG Regimental Print purchases.
Thanks to all AGCRA members for your participation! I ask you all to continue to promote our professional association and AG Regimental Print so we can continue to do great things for AG Corps and their families… like this!
Remember…the scholarships are primarily supported by sales of our beautiful and historic AG Print. You can own a future collector’s portrait AND help young AGCRA family member scholars build their future now!
Defend and Serve!
COL Todd Garlick