The AGCRA President has set a goal of 4,000 AGCRA members by the end of 2019. So the Association will conduct its next membership drive on 1 September – 31 October 2019. The membership drive is also an excellent opportunity for Chapters to raise funds for their respective treasury. There are two ways to raise Chapter funds:
1. Grant #1 – Be one of the top three AGCRA Chapters that produce the largest net gain in overall membership proceeds raised with a minimum of $1,000.00 in net proceeds.
1st Place Chapter: $1,500
2nd Place Chapter: $1,000
3rd Place Chapter: $500
2. Grant #2 – Be one of the top three AGCRA Chapters that produce the largest percentage gains in membership to their local Chapter (to include both new and renewed members). To qualify, Chapters must have a minimum of fifteen (15) new members or renewals.
1st Place Chapter: $750
2nd Place Chapter: $500
3rd Place Chapter: $250
3. Note – a Chapter can only win in one of the two Grants listed above.
The following documents provide guidance for the membership drive.
AGCRA MEMBERSHIP DRIVE MOI
AGCRA Hard Copy Membership Application (Note – for efficiency, we encourage everyone to join or renew your AGCRA membership at the following link: AGCRA Membership)
AGCRA Member Benefits
4. Starting and ending Chapter membership numbers will be tied to Chapter affiliation within our AGCRA membership database. Please remind anyone you recruit or who renews their membership to complete the Chapter affiliation field within their membership account at AGCRA.com.
5. Again, we encourage everyone to join or renew AGCRA membership at the following link: AGCRA Membership
POC is the AGCRA VP, Membership at Membership@agcra.com.
Please follow and like us: