The link below for the 42A Monthly Enlisted Update for March 2019 is provided by the AG School CMF 42 Proponent Office.
1. The Army has published an EXORD laying out the Army’s Active Component Manning Guidance (ACMG) for FY 19. The new guidance provides a detailed listing of what manning category each DMSL level unit is in. The EXORD is FOUO and available for viewing on S1 NET: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-451360. S1 NET requires Common Access Card authentication.
2. SAVE the DATE: The AG Corps will host the annual National AG Ball at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center in Columbia, SC on 21 June 2019. The National AG Ball will cap an exciting week at Fort Jackson, SC with the following events:
• 18-21 June: Army HR Conference
• 20 June: AG Corps Hall of Fame (HOF) Tour and No-host Social
• 21 June: AG Corps HOF & DMOC Induction Ceremony and National AG Ball.
Anticipate ticket sales opening up in late February / early March 2019.
3. The Chief of the AG Corps sends a reminder on the deadline submission for the AG Corps Officer, Warrant Officer, NCO, Soldier, Senior Civilian, Civilian, and Spouse of the Year Awards is 1 February 2019. Ensure your command takes time to recognize and nominate deserving AG Corps personnel for these awards. The AG Corps of the Year Awards Program MOI available at the following link.
The link below for the 42A monthly update for January 2019 is provided by the AG School CMF 42 Proponent Sergeant Major.