On behalf of the Potomac Chapter of the Adjutant General’s Corps Regimental Association, we cordially invite you to attend our Potomac Chapter AG Breakfast on Thursday, September 15th from 0730-0930 at The Royal in Springfield, VA. We invite and encourage all to join us for this great event.
We are honored to have an esteemed leadership panel join us for the event. The panelists include:
– LTG Douglas Stitt, Deputy Chief of Staff G-1
– BG Hope Rampy, Director of Military Personnel Management (DMPM)
– Mr. Roy Wallace, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff G-1
– SGM Mark Clark Jr., Deputy Chief of Staff G-1 Sergeant Major
– CW5 Yolondria Dixon-Carter, Senior Warrant Advisor to the Chief of Staff of the Army
– COL David Grant, Director, Solider For Life Program
– COL Rebecca Eggers, Division Chief, IPPS-A
The cost for General Admission is $20. Tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
Come join us for a morning of fellowship, fine dining, and professional development from an esteemed leadership panel of the highest levels of the AG Corps and related organizations. We hope to see you there!
#DefendAndServe #PeopleFirst #PeopleAlways #ShieldsUp