1. FY18 ARMY RESERVE TPU MSG PROMOTION BOARD RESULTS. Attached at the following link are the results of the FY18 Army Reserve (AR) Troop Program Unit (TPU) MSG promotion board. The board was convened at the 63rd Readiness Division (RD) on the 21st of May and adjourned on the 25th of May. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-484898
2. FY18 (MAY) ARMY RESERVE TPU STANDBY ADVISORY BOARD (STAB) RESULTS. Attached at the following link are the results of the FY18 (May) Army Reserve (AR) Troop Program Unit (TPU) Standby Advisory Board (STAB). The board was convened and adjourned at the 63rd Readiness Division (RD) on the 21st of May. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-484899
3. USAR SEEKING VOLUNTEERS FOR ADOS POSTIONS WITH THE IPPS-A SUPPORT/ TRAINING TEAM. The Office of the Chief Army Reserve (OCAR) G-1 is seeking highly qualified HR and Military Pay SMEs to apply for positions on the USAR IPPS-A Support/Training Team. The responsibilities would include serving as instructors for IPPS-A New Equipment Training, and communicating with human Resource providers to understand the impact of IPPS-A to their current job responsibilities by positions. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485270
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-202, AC OFFICER FIRST LIEUTENANT (1LT) PROMOTIONS, ISSUED: [6/27/2018 10:22:33 AM]. Effective immediately, Special Branch and Army Competitive Category (ACC) first lieutenants (1LT) will be placed on separate promotion scrolls. This requirement will cause an unusual delay in the promotion orders for all 1LTs with automatic promotions expected during fourth quarter of FY18 and the first quarter of FY19. Once the promotion scrolls are approved by the Secretary of Defense the date of rank for all 1LTs impacted by this change will be adjusted in accordance with the promotion eligibility dates which would have been effective, but for the delay.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-484856
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-203, FY 18 ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) INTERMEDIATE LEVEL EDUCATION (ILE) SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [6/29/2018 12:20:20 PM]. This message announces zones of eligibility, methodology, and administrative instructions for use by the FY18 Army Medical Department (AMEDD) Intermediate Level Education (ILE) Selection Board. The AMEDD ILE Selection Board selects Officers eligible to attend Academic Year (AY) 19/20 resident Intermediate Level Education. The FY18 AMEDD ILE Selection Board convenes on 5 Sept 18 and recesses on or about 14 Sept 18. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-203
c. MILPER MESSAGE 18-204, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE FY18 REGULAR ARMY (RA) AND ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) SERGEANT FIRST CLASS (SFC) PROMOTION SELECTION LIST, ISSUED: [6/29/2018 1:49:47 PM]. The results of the subject promotion selection list will be posted to the HRC website for Commanders, Soldiers and human resource users to download on 19 Jul 18. The Army is currently staffing and pursuing a policy change in how sequence numbers are assigned for Senior Enlisted Promotions under the HQDA Centralized Selection Board process. In the interim the Army will stop publishing sequence numbers on promotion lists. Soldiers can still obtain their individual sequence number from their respective Soldier Record Brief. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-204
6. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/job_announcements_mob_vacancies.
a. DETACHMENT 3, 2200TH MIG, TPU, W4 (350F) AND E6-E7 (35F) VACANCIES, FORT DEVENS, MA AND CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-484853
b. 75TH INNOVATION COMMAND, TPU OFFICE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT-DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF, G1- COL/LTC(P), HOUSTON, TX.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-484930
c. ADOS POSITIONS (90A, 91X, 91B) 416TH TEC – FT. POLK, LA AND DARIEN, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485094
d. AMERICA’S ARMY RESERVE INSPECTOR GENERAL (IG) OPPORTUNITIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-422521
e. 465TH TC CO (5K POL), RFX, MULTIPLE E5-E7 ENLISTED VACANCIES, MULTIPLE OFFICERS VACANCIES BRISTOL, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485386