HR Professionals, Family Members and Friends of the U.S. Army Adjutant General’s Corps,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the selection of the 2019 Class of Distinguished Members of the Corps (DMOCs):
MG Jason T. Evans
MG Joseph R. Calloway
COL David G. Jones
COL (Ret) Donald A. Bartholomew
COL (Ret) Mark S. Davis
COL (Ret) Robert T. Murphy (HOF Inductee)
COL (Ret) Steven R. Shappell (HOF Inductee)
COL (Ret) Donald Woolverton
CW5 Yolondria S. Dixon-Carter
CW5 Jill E. Graham
CW5 Troy H. Skaggs
CW5 Roddrick Tumlin, Jr.
CW4 James G. Arnold
CW5 (Ret) Yinusa Adeoti
CW5 (Ret) Ronald W. Peterman
SGM William A. Barr
SGM Mark A. Clark, Jr.
SGM Roland Dore
SGM Marcus Fisher
SGM (Ret) Lon (David) Culbreath
SGM (Ret) Wanda M. Blackmon
DMOCs provide a historic link with today’s Army HR Professionals. Through their individual contributions, these special appointees perpetuate the history and traditions of the AG Corps, thereby enhancing unit morale and esprit. DMOC selection offers lasting impact in our Corps’ legacy.
On 21 June 2019, the AG Corps will recognize this year’s DMOC class during the AG Corps Hall of Fame (HOF) & DMOC Induction Ceremony. DMOCs will have their names permanently displayed in the AG School Hall of Honor. The HOF and DMOC induction ceremony is one of the marquee events during AG Week 2019 and later that same evening, we will host the National AG Corps Ball at the Metropolitan Convention Center in Columbia, SC.
Again, congratulations to our newest Distinguished Members of the Corps.
DEFEND AND SERVE!
Michael T. McTigue
Commandant, Adjutant General School
Chief, Adjutant General’s Corps
Chief of Army Music
Defend and Serve!
1. ADJUTANT GENERAL’S CORPS HALL OF FAME, DISTINGUISHED MEMBER OF THE CORPS AND AGS OF THE YEAR MOIS, 2019. On behalf of the Chief of the Corps, Colonel Michael McTigue, the attached memorandums of instruction (MOI) (at the following link) are provided for nominating candidates for induction to the Adjutant General Hall of Fame, or as a Distinguished Member of the Corps. Also attached is the MOI for the seven (7) Adjutant General’s Corps of the Year categories to be awarded at the National Adjutant General’s Corps Ball in June 2019. Nominations are due no later than: Hall of Fame and Distinguished Members of the Corps – 21 December 2018; Adjutant General’s Corps Officers…of the Year – 1 February 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510688
2. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
3. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-281, CALL FOR APPLICANTS FOR THE COMPUTER NETWORK OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (CNODP) CLASS OF 2022, ISSUED: [8/30/2018 7:24:26 AM]. This is a call for the CNODP class of 2021. The CNODP is comprised of the System and Network Interdisciplinary Program (SNIP), the Global Network Exploitation and Vulnerability Analyst (GNEVA) Development Program (GDP), and the Joint Cyber Development Program (JCDP). This is an opportunity for a select group of very technically inclined individuals to develop capabilities and tools required for computer network operations (CNO) and to thereby develop their skills in the areas of secure system design, vulnerability analysis, computer network defense (CND), and computer network exploitation (CNE). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-281
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-282, 1ST QTR, FY19 VOLUNTARY TRANSFER INCENTIVE PROGRAM (VTIP), ISSUED: [8/30/2018 10:21:07 AM]. This message provides procedural guidance for the 1st QTR, FY19 Voluntary Transfer Incentive Program (VTIP). Army Competitive Category (ACC) officers may submit a DA Form 4187 requesting Branch or Functional Area (FA) transfer from 29 August 2018 through 25 September 2018. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510580
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 18-048, ADVANCEMENTS, PROMOTIONS AND COMMISSIONING OF ARMY RESERVE SOLDIERS (USAR) ATTENDING TRAINING. The purpose of this message is to inform all on the guidance for promotions of USAR Troop Program Unit (TPU) Soldiers attending training. https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay/policy18/msg18-048.htm
4. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. FORSCOM WIAS “TOP 20” VACANT POSITIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-502391
5. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 655TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, TPU, E7/00G, EO ADVISOR, WESTOVER ARB, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-506864
b. ARNG MEDIC/MOUNTAIN INSTRUCTOR (E5/E6 68W) – ARMY MOUNTAIN WARFARE SCHOOL, JERICHO, VT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-508051
c. IMMEDIATE TPU VACANCIES TO BE FILLED AT 84TH TRAINING COMMAND, FORT KNOX, KY, ASSISTANT CHIEF OF STAFF G2 (06/COL/35D/TPU), ASSISTANT CHIEF OF STAFF G3 (06/COL/01A/TPU), ASSISTANT CHIEF OF STAFF (05/LTC/01A00/TPU), AND ASSISTANT SGS (03/CPT/01A00/TPU). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-508069
d. 1ST BRIGADE (EN), 102D TRAINING DIVISION TPU OFFICER AND ENLISTED VACANCIES. FORT LEONARD WOOD, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-509301
e. 1394TH TRANSPORTATION SURFACE BDE, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, CAMP PENDLETON, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-509341
f. 146TH MEDICAL BATTALION, M-DAY ARNG, CSM/E9, YPSILANTI, MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510290
g. USAR TPU VACANCY, COMPANY COMMANDER, CPT/O3/01A00, A CO, 3-304th IN REGT (USMA), JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST, NJ.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510597
h. 380TH TRANSPORTATION THEATER OPENING ELEMENT SGM VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, RIVERSIDE, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510567
i. 483D TC BN, 650 RSG CSM VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, VALLEJO, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510622