Army HR Professionals (Present and Past),
As Chief of the Adjutant General’s Corps, it gives me great pleasure to announce the selection of the 2019 Class of the AG Corps Hall of Fame (HOF). The 2019 AG Corps HOF inductees are:
MG (Ret) Barrye L. Price
COL (Ret) Robert T. Murphy
COL (Ret) Steven R. Shappell
CW5 (Ret) Jeanne Y. Pace
CW5 (Ret) Richard L. Ford
CSM (Ret) Christopher D. Culbertson
The AG Corps Hall of Fame officially opened on 11 June 2010. The AG Corps Hall of Fame exists to recognize and honor persons who have made positive, lasting and significant contributions that truly perpetuate the history and traditions of the U.S. Army Adjutant General’s Corps. AG Corps HOF members are honored with a permanent display in the AG Corps Hall of Honor at the Adjutant General School, Fort Jackson, SC.
A board comprised of current AG Corps senior leaders and Hall of Fame members selects the AG Corps HOF inductees. The AG School will honor and recognize the achievements of the 2019 AG Corps HOF Class during the AG Corps HOF Induction Ceremony, 21 June 2019, at Fort Jackson, SC. The National AG Ball will also be executed the evening of 21 June 2019 at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Columbia, SC (formal announcement and details are forthcoming).
Please note that we will announce the 2019 AG Corps Distinguished Members of the Corps (DMOCs) in the coming weeks. The AG Corps will recognize DMOCs during the AG Corps HOF Induction Ceremony on 21 June 2019 with a permanent display in the AG Corps Hall of Honor at the Adjutant General School.
Again, congratulations to the 2019 Class of the AG Corps Hall of Fame.
DEFEND AND SERVE!
Michael T. McTigue
Commandant, Adjutant General School
Chief, Adjutant General’s Corps
Chief of Army Music
1. ADJUTANT GENERAL’S CORPS HALL OF FAME, DISTINGUISHED MEMBER OF THE CORPS AND AGS OF THE YEAR MOIS, 2019. On behalf of the Chief of the Corps, Colonel Michael McTigue, the attached memorandums of instruction (MOI) (at the following link) are provided for nominating candidates for induction to the Adjutant General Hall of Fame, or as a Distinguished Member of the Corps. Also attached is the MOI for the seven (7) Adjutant General’s Corps of the Year categories to be awarded at the National Adjutant General’s Corps Ball in June 2019. Nominations are due no later than: Hall of Fame and Distinguished Members of the Corps – 21 December 2018; Adjutant General’s Corps Officers…of the Year – 1 February 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510688
2. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
3. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-281, CALL FOR APPLICANTS FOR THE COMPUTER NETWORK OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (CNODP) CLASS OF 2022, ISSUED: [8/30/2018 7:24:26 AM]. This is a call for the CNODP class of 2021. The CNODP is comprised of the System and Network Interdisciplinary Program (SNIP), the Global Network Exploitation and Vulnerability Analyst (GNEVA) Development Program (GDP), and the Joint Cyber Development Program (JCDP). This is an opportunity for a select group of very technically inclined individuals to develop capabilities and tools required for computer network operations (CNO) and to thereby develop their skills in the areas of secure system design, vulnerability analysis, computer network defense (CND), and computer network exploitation (CNE). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-281
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-282, 1ST QTR, FY19 VOLUNTARY TRANSFER INCENTIVE PROGRAM (VTIP), ISSUED: [8/30/2018 10:21:07 AM]. This message provides procedural guidance for the 1st QTR, FY19 Voluntary Transfer Incentive Program (VTIP). Army Competitive Category (ACC) officers may submit a DA Form 4187 requesting Branch or Functional Area (FA) transfer from 29 August 2018 through 25 September 2018. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510580
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 18-048, ADVANCEMENTS, PROMOTIONS AND COMMISSIONING OF ARMY RESERVE SOLDIERS (USAR) ATTENDING TRAINING. The purpose of this message is to inform all on the guidance for promotions of USAR Troop Program Unit (TPU) Soldiers attending training. https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay/policy18/msg18-048.htm
4. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. FORSCOM WIAS “TOP 20” VACANT POSITIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-502391
5. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 655TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, TPU, E7/00G, EO ADVISOR, WESTOVER ARB, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-506864
b. ARNG MEDIC/MOUNTAIN INSTRUCTOR (E5/E6 68W) – ARMY MOUNTAIN WARFARE SCHOOL, JERICHO, VT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-508051
c. IMMEDIATE TPU VACANCIES TO BE FILLED AT 84TH TRAINING COMMAND, FORT KNOX, KY, ASSISTANT CHIEF OF STAFF G2 (06/COL/35D/TPU), ASSISTANT CHIEF OF STAFF G3 (06/COL/01A/TPU), ASSISTANT CHIEF OF STAFF (05/LTC/01A00/TPU), AND ASSISTANT SGS (03/CPT/01A00/TPU). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-508069
d. 1ST BRIGADE (EN), 102D TRAINING DIVISION TPU OFFICER AND ENLISTED VACANCIES. FORT LEONARD WOOD, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-509301
e. 1394TH TRANSPORTATION SURFACE BDE, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, CAMP PENDLETON, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-509341
f. 146TH MEDICAL BATTALION, M-DAY ARNG, CSM/E9, YPSILANTI, MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510290
g. USAR TPU VACANCY, COMPANY COMMANDER, CPT/O3/01A00, A CO, 3-304th IN REGT (USMA), JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST, NJ.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510597
h. 380TH TRANSPORTATION THEATER OPENING ELEMENT SGM VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, RIVERSIDE, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510567
i. 483D TC BN, 650 RSG CSM VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, VALLEJO, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510622