1. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 18-16, JUN 2018 DJMS-RC UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Jun 2018 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) is available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485781
2. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
3. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-205, FISCAL YEAR 2018 (FY18), RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), AND ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), COLONEL (COL), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [7/2/2018 10:18:57 AM]. This message announces the release of subject promotion selection boards. The prepositioning release is 5 Jul 18. This information is “Close Hold” until the official release date. The official release date is 10 Jul 18, at 0730 (EDT).https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-205
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-206, FY20 COL/GS15 EQUIVALENT ARMY ACQUISITION CORPS (AAC) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND/KEY BILLET BOARD, ISSUED: [7/3/2018 8:56:03 AM]. Subject selection board will convene 6-10 August 2018 to consider United States Army Active Component and United States Army Reserve (USAR) Component: Army Reserve Active Guard Reserve (AR-AGR) and Army National Guard of the United States (ARNGUS) Title 10 Active Guard Reserve Colonels and Lieutenant Colonels promotable, and Department of Defense (DOD) Civilians for assignment to Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) Centralized Selection List (CSL) Command/Key Billet designated positions projected for FY20. This is an opt-in board: Eligible officers must take action to be considered for the FY20 COL/GS15 AAC CSL selection board. Officers must log into the Command Preference Designation (CPD) tool (see paragraph 9) and choose to compete for command. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-206
c. MILPER MESSAGE 18-207, FY20 COLONEL ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND/KEY BILLET BOARDS, ISSUED: [7/3/2018 8:48:31 AM]. Subject selection boards will convene in Aug 18 to consider eligible Colonels (COL) (date of rank to COL of 1 January 2017 and after) and promotable Lieutenant Colonels (LTC) for assignment to Centralized Selection List (CSL) – Command/Key Billet designated positions projected for fiscal year (FY) 2020 (1 October 2019 – 30 September 2020). Effective immediately, officers choosing to compete in the CSL selection board must certify their ability to complete the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT) and provide their recent APFT score and date or provide a statement regarding permanent physical or medical restrictions on their ability to complete an APFT. Officers choosing to compete for CSL must also certify their physical readiness and that they have no permanent medical or physical restriction on world-wide deployability.https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-207
d. MILPER MESSAGE 18-208, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR AUGUST 2018, ISSUED: [7/3/2018 11:38:21 AM]. This message announces AC officer promotion numbers for August. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-208
4. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. MAILROOM OWNERSHIP. “I’ve checked DoD 4525.6-M and AR 600-8-3 but have come up empty handed. I am wondering who oversees mailroom while in garrison. Scenario: our BDE has a BN that currently oversees the mailroom. Is this correct or should the BDE oversee the mailroom?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/767630
5. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/job_announcements_mob_vacancies.
a. 84TH TRAINING COMMAND, COL TPU OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR COMMAND SURGEON, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485565
b. 327TH MP BN XO VACANCY (MAJ/31B), ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485605
c. 223RD TC CO (7.5K POL), MULTIPLE E5-E6 ENLISTED VACANCIES, MULTIPLE OFFICERS VACANCIES NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485765
d. 465TH ENGINEER CONSTRUCTION CO, MULTIPLE TPU12A O1-O2, 12Z/12H40/12N40 VACANCIES FOR DEPLOYMENT. BIRMINGHAM, AL.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-485813
e. 336TH COMBAT SUSTAINMENT SUPPORT BATTALION (CSSB), TPU, MULTIPLE LEADERSHIP AND STAFF VACANCIES (OFFICERS AND NCOS), NEAR PHOENIX, ARIZONA.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-486056