1. IPPS-A FRAGO 4 (DATA STRATEGY) TO HQDA EXORD 009-16 (DRAFT). From the IPPS-A Team: Attached for review is the latest draft of FRAGO 4 (Data Strategy) to HQDA EXORD 009-16. These important documents direct the MACOMs to ensure data correctness between ATMS, eMILPO, DFAS and DJMS. It is imperative that the data HR professionals manage in these systems is correct to facilitate a smooth implementation of IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-511046
2. EXCEPTIONS TO POLICY ON USING PATRIOT EXPRESS (AE CMD MEMO 2018-037), 28 AUG 18. This memorandum from the USAREUR CG provides guidance to leaders in the rank of colonel (06) or equivalent regarding exemptions for Soldiers and their Family members from using Patriot Express (PE) when arriving at or departing from USAREUR units in Germany. This memorandum provides guidance and sample justifications for the use of commercial air transportation instead of PE. Although this memorandum does not contain an all-inclusive list of justifications for granting ETPs, it provides leaders with a flexible framework to approve the use of commercial air transportation instead of PE when appropriate. PE should be used to the maximum extent possible. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-511125
3. IMMEDIATE ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE FOR ARMY NCOS AND OFFICERS WITH THE IPPS-A TEAM. The IPPS-A Team is actively seeking Army NCOs and Officers (SSG-MAJ) from the Active Component with any of the skills listed at the following link for immediate assignment consideration within IPPS-A’s Functional Management Division. If interested, please see the application instructions at the same link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/777992
4. THE CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMY RETIRED SOLDIERS COUNCIL SEEKS NOMINEES FOR 2019. The Chief of Staff of the Army Retired Soldiers Council is currently seeking nominees for Council membership. There are specific requirements and demographics for 2019 membership. This year the Council will need three noncommissioned officers and one commissioned officer. Please encourage all interested Retired Soldiers to apply. Specific requirements and nomination procedures are provided at the following link.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-512338
5. RESIDENT MILITARY TRAINING PROMOTION POINT YES/NO STATUS, UPDATED 05 SEPTEMBER 2018. HRC Enlisted Promotions has provided the updated course list to inform Soldiers of those courses which are valid for points at 4 points per week (40 hours), and those which are not. Information is also provided to reinforce policy for awarding points for resident training courses, Soldier training courses listed in AR 350-1, computer based training, and PME academic achievements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-52677
6. 200TH REGIMENT (LEADERSHIP) AVAILABLE COURSES (ARNG). The 200th Regiment (Leadership), Fort McClellan, AL is looking for motivated National Guard Soldiers who desire to enhance their career by attending Officer Candidate School (OCS) or Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS). As a Total Army School System (TASS), the 200th RTI runs an accelerated and a traditional OCS program conducted in three phases. The 200th RTI also conducts a 31B MOS-T reclassification course for anyone who desires to reclassify into the 31B MOS, and multiple 12N (Engineer) MOS-T reclassification courses throughout the year. Visit the following link for more information.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-511624
7. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGES.
a. RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 18-19, SERVICEMEMBER’S ON-LINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM (SOES) UPDATE 2. DA issued new guidance regarding resolving delays in SOES change actions reflecting on a Soldier’s LES. All SOES change elections should reflect on the Soldier’s LES no later than 45 days after the Soldier made the change election on-line. If the change election does not appear on a Soldier’s LES within this time frame, send a copy of the Soldier’s most current LES and the SOES SGLV certificate from iPERMS to the SOES group email at firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution. Do not have the Soldier create a new change election in SOES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-511082
b. RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 18-20, AUG 2018 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The August 2018 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) is available in RLAS for downloading.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-511083
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-283, RELEASE OF FISCAL YEAR 2018 (FY18), RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR-AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER THREE (CW3) AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FOUR (CW4), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [9/4/2018 4:15:26 PM]. This message announces the release of the FY18, RC, CW3 and CW4 Promotion Selection Boards. The prepositioning release is 6 Sep 18. This information is “Close Hold” until the official release date. The official release date is 12 Sep 18, at 0730 (EST). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-283
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-284, RELEASE OF FISCAL YEAR 2018 (FY18), RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR-AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FIVE (CW5), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [9/4/2018 4:16:29 PM]. This message announces the release of the FY18, RC, CW5, Promotion Selection Boards. The prepositioning release is 6 Sep 18. This information is “Close Hold” until the official release date. The official release date is 12 Sep 18, at 0730 (EST). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-284
c. MILPER MESSAGE 18-285, RELEASE OF FISCAL YEAR 2018 (FY18), RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR-AGR), ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), CAPTAIN (CPT), ARMY PROMOTION LIST (APL), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [9/4/2018 4:17:30 PM]. This message announces the release of the FY18, RC, CPT, APL Promotion Selection Boards. The prepositioning release is 6 Sep 18. This information is “Close Hold” until the official release date. The official release date is 12 Sep 18, at 0730 (EDT).https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-285
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. USR AND ASSIGNED MOSQ. “Does anyone know how to manually calculate Assigned MOSQ. The PAVR on eMILPO gives you deployable MOSQ, but USR only counts assigned when applying it to the P rating. Does anyone have an easy tool that can manually calculate?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/778347
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 7302D MEDICAL TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION, COMPANY COMMANDER, TPU, CPT/1LT(05A), MADISON, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510838
b. SIGNAL COMPANY COMMAND IN THE CARIBBEAN (CPT/25A), 35TH EXPEDITIONARY SIGNAL BATTALION, PUERTO RICO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-510894
c. MI INSTRUCTORS NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE TPU VACANCIES, 6/98TH (MI) BN, FORT DEVENS, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-511127
d. 4TH BRIGADE, 94TH DIVISION UNIT VACANCIES, DECATUR (ATLANTA METRO), GEORGIA (1SG AND BDE S3 TPU). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-512597
e. WESTERN MARSG, TPU, O2/O3, 01A HHC COMMANDER VACANCY, SAN PABLO, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-513600
f. NORTH EAST CYBER PROTECTION CENTER, TPU, MULTIPLE ENLISTED AND WARRANT OFFICER VACANCIES, 17C, 170A, 35F, AND 255N. DEVENS, MA AND JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST, NJ. WILLING TO RETRAIN QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-513959
g. 87TH LEGAL OPERATIONS DETACHMENT, TPU, E5-E8 VACANCIES 27D, (SALT LAKE CITY, UT / AURORA, CO / POCATELLO, ID). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-516487