1. FORCE HEALTH PROTECTION GUIDANCE (SUPPLEMENT 21) – DOD GUIDANCE FOR MOVEMENT AND MEDICAL TREATMENT OF CORONA VIRUS DISEASE 2019 PATIENTS, SYMPTOMATIC PERSONS UNDER INVESTIGATION, OR PERSONS POTENTIALLY EXPOSED TO THE CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019, 25 MAR 21. This memorandum rescinds and replaces Force Health Protection Guidance (Supplement 5) and updates guidance to provide: (1) DoD medical personnel with the best practices for the evaluation, treatment, and management of COVID-19; and (2) DoD medical and other personnel with COVID-19 patient movement guidance to protect transportation crew and other patients, as well as post-transport management of contaminated vehicles. This memorandum serves as a COVID-19-specific supplement to patient movement instructions found in references (b), (c), and (d) of this memo. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963774
2. ENLISTED PROMOTION ITEMS.
a. AC SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTIONS BY- NAME, SEQUENCE REPORT AND ORDERS, MAY 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963330
b. AGR (USAR) (SFC-SGM) SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBER REPORT AND BY-NAME PROMOTIONS LIST, MAY 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963360
c. AC ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, MAY 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963748
e. AC ENLISTED CUTOFF SCORES TEMPORARY PROMOTIONS – MAY 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963747
f. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND BY-NAME LIST, 1 MAY 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963746
3. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: ELM AND DISTANCE LEARNING – 21 APR 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the ELM and Distance Learning webinar. During this session, IPPS-A FMD team members will share information about how to use IPPS-A ELM for online distance learning completion. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963358
4. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 316TH CAVALRY BRIGADE IS RECRUITING MOTIVATED ARMOR OFFICERS (19A, CPTs, LTs) FOR THE 22-01 MANNING CYCLE. Opportunities include Cavalry Leaders Course Instructor and Troop Executive Officer. Located at Fort Benning, Georgia, 316th Cavalry Brigade facilitates/ enables training, develops leaders, generates lethality, combat power, reconnaissance and security competency to fight as part of a Combined Arms Team that delivers precise direct fires to decisively win the first battle of the next war. Ensure your AIM2 resume and preferences are current and submitted IAW marketplace timelines. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963559
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2021-08, IMPLEMENTATION AND SUSTAINMENT OF ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT INDIVIDUAL CRITICAL TASK LISTS, 19 MAR 21. This directive establishes responsibilities for implementing medical individual critical task lists (ICTLs) in support of the Ready Medical Force capability. Section 725 of the FY 2017 NDAA mandates reforms to the Department of Defense Military Health System to improve readiness, requiring implementation of measures to maintain the critical wartime medical skills and core competencies of health care providers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963914
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. None. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
7. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 9 APR 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. Aviation FMS Manager in support of Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 15A/B/D / O4-O5 and will be responsible for planning, delivering, and validating Iraqi Army Aviation Command (IqAAC) operational and strategic plans. Location: Baghdad, Iraq. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. Six month tour acting as J1 Director in support of joint operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Interested Service Members must be 42H / O-4(P) – O-6 and will be responsible for reporting directly to the Commanding General, and advise them on all administrative matters for the command. 2x Locations: Baghdad, Iraq and Kabul, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Knowledge Manger / OIC in support of Operation Resolute Support (OIR) / Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be 255A / CW2-W4 and will be responsible for planning, installation, administration, troubleshooting, design, and optimization of the technology platforms. Location: Bagram, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. Ops Advisor in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be a 15T/E5-E7 and will be a part of the establishment of a UH-60 Aircrew Advisors Train, Advise and Assist (TAA) Mission. Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. TASK FORCE 76 HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (CW3-MAJ), MOBILIZATION POSITION, SALT LAKE CITY, UT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-951582
b. MULTIPLE M-DAY OPENINGS – RHODE ISLAND ARMY NATIONAL GUARD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963338
c. 1225TH SB (MDAY) O5/90A COMMANDER, DETROIT, MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963560
d. CHIEF OF STAFF (LTC/O5 OR COL/O6, TPU), DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF G1 (42H / AG, LTC / O5, TPU), & DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF G3 (01A00, COL / O6), 104TH DIVISION (LEADER TRAINING), JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-934800