1. FRAGO 34 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 282124Z OCT 22. This FRAGO provides guidance on the following: PCS guidance for unvaccinated Soldiers with a pending or approved COVID-19 medical or administrative (to include religious accommodation) exemption request, instructions for transferring a request for religious accommodation when a Soldier PCS’s to a new command, and clarifies eligibility for unvaccinated Department of the Army Civilians to PCS. Some key information/updates in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.7.A.) [Change to Read] IAW Annex IIIII, Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated and who have a pending medical or administrative exemption (to include religious accommodation) are authorized to conduct a permanent change of station (PCS) IAW existing procedures for reassignments found in Army policies…. Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated and who do not have a pending or approved medical or administrative exemption (to include religious accommodation) remain flagged and are therefore ineligible to PCS under current Army regulation and IAW Annex YYY.
b. (3.D.8.B.6.C.1.B.1.) [Add] Losing command: GCMCA-level commands will transfer religious accommodation requests for Soldiers who will PCS from the organization and who are pending religious accommodation decision by TSG or ASA(MR&A). Losing commands will complete transfer steps for pending religious accommodation requests no earlier than 14 days before Soldier departs current unit and no later than the Soldier’s departure date. Gaining commands will complete transfer steps, from paragraph 3.D.8.B.6.C.1.B.2., NLT 30 days after the Soldier’s report date.
c. (3.D.8.B.6.C.1.B.2.) [Add] Gaining command: Soldiers’ gaining immediate commanders will counsel all Soldiers who PCS with a pending religious accommodation request regarding the process for transferring their packet to the new command using the template provided in Annex KKKKK. GCMCA-level commands will reinitiate religious accommodation request packets in ETMS2 for Soldiers who were pending a religious accommodation at previous unit and have not received a final approval/disapproval decision prior to PCS…. Updated chain of command memos and a local GCMCA-level legal review must be completed by the current (gaining) command reflecting the Soldier’s current location, unit, and duty situation/environment. Chain-of-command recommendations will address the factors of military necessity described in AR 600-20, paragraph 5-6a. An updated legal review must be conducted at the GCMCA level prior to submitting the packet in ETMS2.
d. (3.D.8.B.6.C.1.C.) [Add] GCMCA-level commands will review the religious accommodation packets for any not fully vaccinated Soldiers who are reassigned to another command within the same GCMCA while their religious accommodation request is pending to determine whether the packet requires new chain of command recommendations and a GCMCA-level legal review based on the Soldiers’ changed duty and/or work environment.
e. (3.D.15.B.3.K.1.) [Add] Soldiers on assignment may request assignment deletion or deferment and remain at their current duty location pending the adjudication of their request for permanent COVID-19 vaccine exemption IAW existing regulations. Active duty officers may submit requests using the procedures outlined in AR 614-100. Active-duty enlisted Soldiers may submit requests using the procedures in AR 614-200. USAR-AGR Soldiers may submit requests IAW AR 135-18. Soldiers stationed OCONUS will be processed IAW AR 600-8-11.
2. RENEWAL OF EXCEPTION TO POLICY (ETP) TO AWARD THE OVERSEAS SERVICE RIBBON TO ALL SOLDIERS DEPLOYED TO EUROPE IN SUPPORT OF ATLANTIC RESOLVE, 27 OCT 22. From the Army G-1: I approve your request to renew the exception to policy (ETP) to award the Overseas Service Ribbon (OSR) to all Soldiers deployed to Europe (regardless of specific location) for at least 270-consecutive days (nine months) in support of Operation Atlantic Resolve (OAR), retroactive to 3 April 2014. All retroactive, current, and future requests for the OSR from currently serving Active or Reserve Component Soldiers deployed to Europe (regardless of specific location) for at least 270-consecutive days (nine months) in support of OAR will be processed and validated by US Army Europe (USAREUR). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. (USAR) OCTOBER 2022 TPU E6 SLOTTING REPORTS. Please see the attached (at the following link) E6 slotting reports for promotions effective 01 November 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARB GUIDANCE FOR TPU OFFICERS. Please see attached (at link) for additional guidance on ARBs and how to keep yours looking up to date for your next board. ARB updates must be completed by your local unit S-1/HR Support. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. USAREUR-AF OPERATIONAL DEPLOYMENT FACT SHEET. From the USAREUR-AF G-1: The information in this fact sheet is applicable to all components (RA/RC/ARNG), and covers travel and military pay entitlements, DAMPS TDY orders processing, leave entitlements, awards, and deployment dwell. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 41. This edition contains updates/information on IPPS-A, the AGCRA Mount Ranier Chapter, and the AGRRA Gold Vault Chapter. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THE UNITED STATES ARMY PHYSICAL DISABILITY AGENCY AT FORT SAM HOUSTON, TEXAS FOR RETIRED NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICERS. (92Y, 25B). The United States Army Physical Disability Agency at Fort Sam Houston, Texas is seeking retired Officers and Noncommissioned Officers to fill multiple positions for a two-year Retiree Recall Period. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. EIGHTH ARMY HEADQUARTERS VIRTUAL HIRING TOWNHALL 3 NOV @ 1800. The Eighth Army Headquarters will be holding a virtual hiring townhall on November 3rd at 1800 EST via Zoom. We are looking for motivated and exceptional leaders in the 23-02 AIM marketplace to join this diverse team. Korea offers a rewarding personal, professional, and cultural experience. that provides an array of opportunities to enhance careers while providing a modernized world class quality of life for our Soldiers and their Families – making Korea the assignment of both choice and purpose. We have various positions available in most AOCs with an emphasis on Warrant Officers and MAJs and above (but all ranks and branches are welcome to attend). See you there. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2022-15, U.S. ARMY BIOMETRIC PROGRAM, 27 OCT 22. This directive provides policy and guidance for the U.S. Army Biometric Program to reduce risk to Army missions and resources, including personnel, information, and facilities, and will serve as the basis for a new Army regulation that defines roles and responsibilities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-424, ACADEMIC YEAR (AY) 2023-2024 ARMY RESERVE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL (NPS) FULLY FUNDED MASTER’S DEGREE IN OPERATIONS RESEARCH (OR), ISSUED: [10/28/2022 10:15:18 AM]. This message announces the procedures for Army Reserve Active Guard Reserve (AGR) officers to apply for attendance to the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Operations Research (OR) Program in Monterey, California for AY 2023-2024. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-425, FISCAL YEAR 2023 (FY23) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR (MAJ), OPERATIONS (OPS), OPERATIONS SUPPORT (OS), FORCE SUSTAINMENT (FS), AND INFORMATION DOMINANCE (ID), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [10/28/2022 10:23:39 AM]. Selection boards will convene on or about 28 Mar 23 to consider eligible CPTs on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to MAJ. The board will recess on or about 21 Apr 23. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-426, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 COLONEL (COL), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL CORPS (JAGC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [10/28/2022 2:49:24 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for subject Promotion Selection Board (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 1 Nov 22. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 EDT, 3 Nov 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 28 OCT 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. MULTI-FUNCTION LOGISTIAN | ALI AL SALEM, KUWAIT | O4 | 02A | SECRET | NOV 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. J6 DEPUTY DIRECTOR | STUTTGART, GERMANY | O3 | 25A | TS | NOV 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. FT BRAGG, NC | O3/4 | 01A | SECRET | MAR 2023 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. WIAS ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT | FT. BRAGG, NC | E6 | 00G | SECRET | JAN2023 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU BDE LEVEL O4 AG (42H4J) VACANCY, 38TH RSG, CROSSLANES, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. THE 354TH MOVEMENT CONTROL BATTALION QUEENS, NY TPU VACANCIES (90A, 88A, 882A, 915A, 88N, 88M, 88Z, 91B, 91J, 92Y).
c. HHC, 100TH TRAINING DIVISION (LD), TPU, 1LT/CPT/01A, COMPANY COMMANDER, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. NORTH EAST MEDICAL AREA READINESS SUPPORT GROUP, OFFICER/ENLISTED VACANCIES, STATEN ISLAND, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 99TH READINESS DIVISION, TPU, COL/60A, CMD SURGEON VACANCY, JBMDL, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. SPECIAL MISSION UNIT (SMU), COADOS OPPORTUNITY, USAR/ARNG, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, FORT BRAG, FORT BELVOIR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 200TH MILITARY POLICE COMMAND, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, FT. MEADE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/