1. eMILPO MESSAGE 22-39, eMILPO AND DATASTORE BROWNOUT/CUTOVER (BOCO) TO IPPS-A. This eMILPO message describes actions to be taken in regards to eMILPO and Datastore upon final announcement of the BOCO date (previously announced that BOCO will be no earlier than 10 Nov 22). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. ARMY ECHOES NOV 2022. From Army Retirement Services: The November edition of Army Echoes, the newsletter for our 1,000,000 Retired Soldiers and 253,000 surviving spouses, is now available at: https://soldierforlife.army.
3. HOW TO PULL A PREVIOUS SRB. From HRC Army Soldier Records Branch: The PDF attachment at the following link contains steps to download an SRB from a previously completed PRR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. THE IPPS – A PODCAST: BURN RISK TO FLIP THE SWITCH. In this episode, MAJ Stanley Gillens, Jr. chats with LTC John Elko and LTC Brian Hollandsworth about testing and all the preparation events taking place prior to brownout/cutover to ensure a successful Go-Live. If you’re looking for insight on who participated, what was tested, outcomes, and preparing users, this is the episode for you. Brownout is no earlier than 10 November. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. USAREUR-AF CONCEPT OF SUPPORT (POSTAL). 1st HRSC Postal Operations Division (POD) and 16th SB HROB facilitate postal support and provide technical guidance to inbound units; coordinate for pre-deployment training and communicate requirements for Military Postal Office (MPO) manning. Upon notification of deployment/rotation to the European AOR, units are responsible for providing timeline, location, and PAX count (note: information may need to be transmitted via SIPR) to the 1st HRSC POD. POD and HROB will determine which already established MPO will provide postal support for deploying unit using information units provide. Postal Support can be requested for missions, extended training exercises, and expeditionary-type deployments exceeding 30 days (AEA Reg 600-8-3, p.10). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. SECURITY ASSISTANCE GROUP – UKRAINE (SAG-U) 23-02 AIM MARKETPLACE POSITIONS. Headquartered at USAREUR-AF, Germany and with teams throughout the European continent, the SAG-U is hiring for the spring and summer 2023 cycle! Come join the SAG-U team and be part of a real-world, multinational contingency operation! We are looking for motivated and exceptional leaders in the 23-02 AIM marketplace to join this diverse team. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. JOIN THE DEFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGENCY (DISA) TEAM! As a member of our team, you will experience an environment that is supportive and dynamic. Most importantly, your work will ensure that the men and women of our armed services have access to the highest quality information technology and communications services the United States Department of Defense has to offer. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 075/2022, NOTIFICATION OF IMPENDING CHANGES TO THE ARMY SAFETY PROGRAM (CUI), DTG: R 071700Z NOV 22. The purpose of this message is to provide notice that AR 385-10 is being revised to require commanders to implement a motorcycle safety program (MSP) and to elaborate on the intent of the new requirements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-430, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 23 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) BATTALION COMMANDER, OPERATION AND FORCE SUSTAINMENT, SECURITY FORCE ASSISTANCE BRIGADE (SFAB) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [7 NOV 22]. This message formally announces the release of the FY23 Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) SFAB CSL slate. 3. The prepositioning date will be 8 November 2022 for all preposition recipients. The command slate will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 10 November 2022 via the Command Management Division Human Resources Command webpage. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
9. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. AVIATION BADGE MATRIX A/O NOV 22. “MILPER 22-329 is a significant update to the requirement for the Master and Senior Aviation Badges. This document is a quick-reference guide that aligns the changes to each MOS affected and lists the source documents needed to validate that the requirements have been met.” Contributed by Mr. John Simmons. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. APART SYSTEM. “Can someone guide in how to receive access on the APART System? This is a manning system for the reserves.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 4 NOV 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. IMAGERY INTEL ANALYST CENT AF REPUB | BANGUI | E7 | 35G | SECRET | APR 2023 | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. J5 DEPUTY DIRECTOR | DJIBOUTI |O5 | 02A | TS | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. WIAS ACCOUNT OFFICER | FT BRAGG, NC | O3/4 | 01A | SECRET | MAR 2023 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. JOPES ANALYST | ARIFJAN | E6-E7 | 88N | SECRET | ASAP | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 1ST BDE (QM), 94 TNG DIV (FS), TPU, LTC/90A92, DEP CDR, AND OTHER NCO/WO VACANCIES, CHARLESTON, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IMMEDIATE DIA OPPORTUNITY FOR LONG TOUR ORDERS, 35 SERIES ENL/WO/OFF MAY APPLY, WASH, DC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/