1. FRAGO 29 to HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 Steady State Operations (CUI), DTG: 052018Z Aug 22. Some key information in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 3.C.1.H. [ADD] NLT 21 August 2022, commanders will individually inform all Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated about available COVID-19 vaccine options using the vaccine information brief provided in Annex YYYY, Information Regarding Available COVID-19 Vaccine Options.
b. 3.C.1.I. [ADD] NLT 22 August 2022, commanders will determine the number of Soldiers intending to receive the NOVAVAX vaccine once available in order to determine anticipated demand across the total Army, by installation and by COMPO.
c. 3.D.24. [ADD] Soldiers currently have numerous vaccine options available that meet the requirements of the 24 August 2021 Department of Defense COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate.
d. 3.D.24.A. [ADD] On 13 July 22, the FDA granted emergency use authorization (EUA) to the NOVAVAX COVID-19 vaccine (NVX-COV2373). On 19 July 22, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended the NOVAVAX Vaccine for adults ages 18 and older. Under an EUA, Soldiers may voluntarily receive NOVAVAX to meet the requirements of the DOD COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
e. 3.D.24.A.3 [ADD] Some Soldiers remain not fully vaccinated for a number of reasons, including some who have medical or religious concerns regarding certain vaccines or vaccine types. Soldiers can discuss available vaccine options with a healthcare provider and unit chaplain/clergy member/religious advisor to help them assess whether one or more of the vaccines that meet the requirements of the DOD COVID-19 vaccine mandate might satisfy their continuing medical or religious concerns.
2. COVID VACCINE-RELATED ASSIGNMENT CONSIDERATION CODE SCRUB. From HRC, OPMD: *Attention Units* Please review status of service members identified in eMILPO with COVID vaccine-related Assignment Consideration Codes (ASCO) L4 – Pending Exemption Action, or LE – Approved Vaccine Exemption. SMs with the L4 code are not permitted to PCS, and SMs with the LE code are not permitted to PCS without Under Secretary of the Army approval IAW HQDA EXORD 225-21 – COVID-19 Steady State Operations. It is imperative that any SM who is FULLY vaccinated have their COVID ASCO removed in eMILPO as soon as possible. Please conduct this review and make any necessary updates in eMILPO prior to BOCO (10 AUG 22). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. FRAGMENTARY ORDER 003 TO OPERATION ORDER 22-029 (OPERATION SHAPING TOMORROW – BUILDING THE ARMY RESERVE (AR) END STRENGTH) (CUI), DTG: 291700Z JUL 22. Mission: Effective immediately, the Army Reserve will implement actions at echelon to improve the recruiting and retention of Soldiers in order to achieve the FY22 Congressionally required ESO of 189,500 Soldiers. Commander’s Intent: Personnel strength at the appropriate grades is our number one readiness challenge. We will take actions now to increase our end strength by working with recruiters to bring quality personnel into our formations while simultaneously retaining our best and most qualified Soldiers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARIZONA GLOBAL CAMPUS (UAGC)/ASHFORD UNIVERSITY (OPEID 00188100) RESTORED TO FULL, ACTIVE STATUS. From Army ACCESS: DoD has restored its Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC)/Ashford University to full, active status, effective 5 August 2022. The Department had previously placed UAGC/Ashford’s MOU in a probationary status. The removal of probationary status means that UAGC/Ashford is restored authorized access to DoD installations for purposes of participating in recruitment-type activities, to include job training, and career events and fairs. Further, eligible new and transfer students to the institution are permitted to enroll and receive DoD tuition assistance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT JULY 2022. The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of July is attached. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS (CSMM) under Presentations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. THE UNITED STATES TEST AND EVALUATION COMMAND (ATEC) HAS MULTIPLE VACANCIES AND IS SEEKING HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE, INNOVATIVE, AND CONFIDENT OFFICERS FOR THE 23-02 MANNING CYCLE. ATEC has a total of 84 Competitive category openings with units located in Maryland, North Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Alaska, and is actively seeking talented Chief Warrant Officer Two, Three, and Fours, Captains, Majors, Lieutenant Colonels, and Colonels at multiple locations throughout the United States for the positions listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 28. In this edition: 1SG (R) Albert Curley, a Buffalo Soldier remembered by COL(R) James Walker, AGCRA Virtual Race # 4, and AGCRA Chapter Recognition Program winners for FY21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 053/2022, ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY 55TH PHILIP A. CONNELLY AWARDS PROGRAM, DTG: R 061410Z AUG 22. This message is applicable to all members competing in the 55th Philip A. Connelly Awards Program. The Connelly Program measures excellence within Army Food Service that supports doctrine through flexibility in Army feeding operations. The Connelly Competition challenges individual Soldiers and units through competition and raises the overall readiness for Soldiers and culinary competencies of Soldiers in Career Management Field 92G across the United States Army. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-294, FY 2023 ARMY-UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY (UK) MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK (MSW) PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCEDURES, ISSUED: [8/3/2022 5:15:04 PM]. This message solicits applications for the FY 2023 Army-University of Kentucky (UK) Master of Social Work (MSW) program at the Army Medical Department Center & School (AMEDDC&S), Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA), Texas. HQ, US Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) will convene a competitive accession board o/a 9 January 2023 to consider qualified applicants for selection and accession as Army Social Workers. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-295, CALL TO ACTIVE DUTY FOR SELECTED ARMY RESERVE COMPONENT OFFICERS, ISSUED: [5 AUG 22]. MILPER Message 22-199 Call to Active Duty for Selected Army Reserve Component Officers, published 31 May 2022 has been revoked. MILPER Message 21-366, published 27 September 21 along with amendments, MILPER 22-078, published 9 March 2022 and MILPER 22-083 published 11 March 2022, remain in effect. Additional information will be published when new guidance is established. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-296, MEDICAL COMMAND ASSESSMENT PROGRAM (MCAP) PARTICIPANT ATTENDANCE IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE FISCAL YEAR 2024 (FY24) COLONEL (COL) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND/KEY BILLET ANNOUNCEMENT (MILPER 22-121), ISSUED: [8/5/2022 3:11:34 PM]. The list of officers selected to attend FY24 MCAP may be found at: https://www.hrc.army.mil/
d. MILPER MESSAGE 22-297, FY23 UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [8/8/2022 3:23:37 PM]. This message contains guidance and timing, by MOS, of WO Selection Boards. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
9. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. IPPS-A EIGHTH ARMY CUTOVER SOP, 5 AUG 22. “This guide will assist the Army with preparation for IPPS-A Release 3 (R3) implementation. This cutover guide describes the in-depth detail of the required steps all units MUST take to make the transition from legacy HR systems to IPPS-A as accurately and efficiently as possible.” Contributed by WO1 Samantha Bonds, IPPS-A Plans HR Tech, 8A G-1. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. EIGHTH ARMY (8A) IPPS-A SOLDIER’S GUIDE, 11 JUL 22. A step by step guide for Soldiers to accomplish the following: Absence Request, View/Print Absence Request, Cancel an Absence Request, Create Record of Emergency Data, Maintain Record of Emergency Data, View a Semi-Centralized Promotion Point Worksheet, View My Orders, My Personnel Action Request, My Soldier Talent Profile, Add a Self-Professed Civilian Employment, Complete Interest Lists, View My Physical Profile in Talent Profile, Enter Self-Professed KSB Information, and Conduct a Self-Service Knowledge Base Search. Contributed by WO1 Samantha Bonds, IPPS-A Plans HR Tech, 8A G-1. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ARNG SERVICE AWARD CALCULATOR (V4.1 UPDATE). “Attached is an excel tool that assists Army National Guard units in generating service award documents for Soldiers for the Army Good Conduct Medal, Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, and the Armed Forces Reserve Medal. With two inputs from RCAS, a mass unit RPAM statement in RTF PDF format (updated in version 3) and a Unit PQR in excel format, the program will go through each individual Soldier’s record of service and use the MMSI code to determine which awards would be authorized for each period.” Contributed by LTC Sonny Louie. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 5 AUG 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. OPS PLANNER 2 (SAMS) | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O-4 | 02A | TS/SCI | AUG2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. J5 DEPUTY DIRECTOR | DJIBOUTI | O-4 | 02A | TS/SCI | AUG2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. J5 DEPUTY DIRECTOR | DJIBOUTI | O-5 | 02A | TS/SCI | AUG2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. O & P CHIEF/DEPUTY CJ6 | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O-4 | 25A | TS/SCI | AUG2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 1-390TH REGIMENT, 95TH TRAINING DIVISION DRILL SERGEANT VACANCIES, NY, OH, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. USAREUR-AF SECRETARY OF THE GENERAL STAFF, 5 X ADOS POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1XE6 42A (EXEC ADMIN ASSIST), 1XE7 42A (SR ADMIN SERVICES), 1XO3 01A (CHIEF ADMIN SERVICES), 1XO3 O1A (STAFF ACTION CONTROL), AND 1XO4 01A (DEPUTY SGS); DUTY AT WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 405TH FIELD HOSPITAL, TPU, CPT/1LT, ANY AMEDD AOC, 2 POSITIONS FOR COMMANDER, WORCESTER, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 1ST BDE (QM), 94 TNG DIV (FS), TPU, LTC/90A92, DEP CDR, PLUS OTHER VACANCIES, CHARLESTON, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. STANDARDIZATION INSTRUCTOR PILOT, W2-W4, FWAATS, BRIDGEPORT, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 60A SURGEON, 311TH ESC, TPU POSITION, LOS ANGELES, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 91ST TRAINING DIVISION, MULTIPLE TPU G-6 OFFICER AND ENLISTED VACANCIES, CAMP PARKS AND FORT HUNTER LIGGETT, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 11-95TH BN (OES), ILE TRAINING BN, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, KANSAS CITY, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. 80TH REGIMENT 10TH BATTALION (OES)VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT BATTALION S-1 OIC & BATTALION NCOIC (42B, CPT & 42A SFC), OWINGS MILLS, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. 1398TH DDSB SR MOVEMENTS NCO (E7/88H4O) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, BALTIMORE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
k. 1ST BDE/ 91ST TNG DIV, TPU, MAJ/35A, BDE S-2 OFFICER VACANCY, GLENDALE (PHOENIX), AZ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
l. 9-95TH BN (QM), TPU, E6-E8, O1-O4, 90, 92 SERIES VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN IA, TX, AR, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
m. ARMY RESERVE 469TH FINANCE SUPPORT CENTER / TPU / 36A, 36B, 255A / MULTIPLE VACANCIES – NEW ORLEANS, LA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
n. (OC/T UNIT) 1 MCTD, 2ND BDE, TPU/AGR, MULTIPLE AVAILABLE POSITIONS (E7, E8, O3, O4, O5), FORT JACKSON, SC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
o. SHORT NOTICE AT OPPORTUNITY, USFK J2, 2 POSITIONS, MOS/RANK IMMATERIAL, SEOUL, ROK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
p. 11TH PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS BATTALION, TPU, O2-O3 / 42B, S1 OIC VACANCY, WHITE PLAINS, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/