1. FRAGO 26 to HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 292210Z JUN 22. Some key information in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Directs ARNG and USAR to submit Weekly COVID-19 Vaccination Update to the VCSA NLT 1700 hours on Wednesdays.
b. 3.D.21.G. [Change to Read] Effective 1 July 2022, members of the ARNG/ARNGUS and USAR who do not comply with Department of Defense COVID-19 vaccination requirements may not participate in drills, training and other duty conducted under title 10 or Title 32, U.S. Code or receive payment or retirement credit for such duty unless subsequently becoming fully vaccinated or otherwise having a pending or approved medical or administrative exemption (to include religious accommodation). By exception, service members who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and not currently pending an exemption, may be placed into a duty status that could include compensation and retirement credit after 30 June 2022 for the limited purpose of allowing the service member to participate in any required activities related to the administration of related exemption requests and separation procedures.
c. 3.D.23. [Add] Subject to the publication of a forthcoming Army Directive 2022-xx (Pay, Training, Service Credit, and Personnel Policy for Reserve Component Soldiers Refusing the Covid-19 Vaccination Order), the following policies will apply to all Soldiers of the ARNG/ARNGUS and USAR when not serving on active duty for more than 30 days, pursuant to title 10, U.S. Code and ARNG/ARNGUS Soldiers serving on Full-Time National Guard Duty. Effective 1 July 2022, ARNG/ARNGUS and USAR Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and not currently pending an exemption, may be placed in an appropriate duty status when conducting activities necessary for administration of separation activities and exemption requests, for processing through Ides, or to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19. No retirement point credit or excused absence shall be afforded to ARNG/ARNGUS or USAR Soldiers refusing the vaccine order who do not participate in drills, training, or other duty due tfailure to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 after 30 June 2022. Absences from drills, training, and other duty pursuant to this directive will be unexcused.
2. ADPAAS – FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2023 REGIONAL TRAINING SCHEDULE (ADPAAS VIRTUAL COR TRAINING). Attached you will find the ADPAAS Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Regional Training Schedule (ADPAAS Virtual COR Training) and the Letter of Instruction (LOI) for FY23 reflecting the training dates. New and current Command Officer Representatives (CORs) may register for the FY23 ADPAAS virtual training. New CORs should complete the COR CBT to become familiar with ADPAAS and processes and follow up with the ADPAAS Virtual COR Training as advance ADPAAS training. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. USAR AGR NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER SLC-MLC SCHEDULING (OML DATA) AS OF JUNE 2022. From HRC Military Schools Branch: To provide transparency and manage expectations, Military Schools Branch releases monthly statistics of Soldiers scheduled for SLC by Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and the Evaluation Board Order of Merit List (OML). These numbers reflect the last OML number that has been used to schedule a Soldier in June 2022 by MOS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. SOLDIERS USING TUITION ASSISTANCE: THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA GLOBAL CAMPUS(UAGC) /ASHFORD UNIVERSITY (ASHFORD) IS IN A PROBATIONARY STATUS. From Army ACCESS: The California Superior Court found that UAGC violated the law by creating a high pressure culture of admissions that prioritized enrollments over compliance, as well as, giving students false or misleading information about career outcomes, cost and financial aid, pace of degree programs, and transfer credits, in order to entice them to enroll at UAGC/Ashford. DOD is following procedures established by precedent to place the UAGC MOU in a probationary status, while determining the scope of Service member involvement for consideration of next steps. TA students should know that, while circumstances could change that may enable Ashford to continue in good standing, it could also be reason for termination of TA funding as well. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: WORKFLOW PART 1 – 06 JUL 2022. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A Webinar on Workflow Part 1 that will be conducted on 06 JUL 2022. During this webinar, the IPPS-A FMD Training Team will provide users an overview of workflow, determine appropriate workflow and approval chain and capabilities within IPPS-A . https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 63D READINESS DIVISION PRE-RETIREMENT BRIEFINGS, 4TH QTR, FY22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-246, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 MAJOR (MAJ), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL CORPS (JAGC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [29 JUN 22]. This message announces the release of the results for subject Promotion Selection Board (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 29 Jun 22. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 EDT, 1 Jul 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-247, FISCAL YEAR 2023 SIGNAL REGIMENT OFFICER (BR 25, FA26, WARRANT OFFICER) TRAINING WITH INDUSTRY, ADVANCED CIVIL SCHOOLING, AND FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS, ISSUED: [6/30/2022]. This message announces the procedures for Signal Branch personnel requesting consideration for highly competitive Signal developmental and academic programs in FY23. This message pertains only to active component Signal Branch 25A Officers, FA26 Officers, and 255 Series Warrant Officers. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-248, ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESERVE COMPONENT OFFICERS REQUESTING TO DEFER PROMOTION CONSIDERATION (OPT OUT), ISSUED: [30 JUN 22]. This message explains the required administrative procedures and the produced outcomes for Reserve Component (RC) officers who request to defer (opt out) Promotion Selection Board (PSB) consideration. Prior to each PSB, the Army Human Resources Command (HRC) will publish instructions that specifically describe the board opt out eligibility criteria for officers in either the routine board message or in a stand-alone message. An officer may only opt out two times per grade. This MILPER message pertains to RC (ARNG and USAR) officers only. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. ARMY LEADER’S BOOK TEMPLATE. “My name is SGT Charles Velazquez, and I wanted to share with the rest of the force my template for the Leader’s Book. With accessibility and functionality in mind, I decided to go with PowerPoint, making use of the embedding functionality Microsoft implemented with Adobe and Excel documents. The excel embedding is where this leader’s book really shines as I am able to implement formulas and automation for soldier data to be processed to give you important, often used information.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 30 JUN 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. OPS PLANNER 2 (SAMS) | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O-3/4 | 02A | TS/SCI | JUL2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. D/CHOPS 1 | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O-5 | 02A | TS/SCI | JUL2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. CJ3 SGM | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | E-9 | 11Z | TS CLEARANCE | JUL2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. O&P CHIEF / DEPUTY CJ6 | ARIFJAN. KUWAIT | O-4 | 25A | TS/SCI | AUG2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. USARCENT CO-ADOS OPPORTUNITIES FOR FY 2023 FOR MI, SIGNAL OFFICERS/WO/NCO, CPT-LTC 35A/25A/26B/, W2/350F, SSG/35F, KUWAIT AND SC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IMA VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS AT THE ARMY MEDICAL COMMAND, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USAREUR-AF G34 PROTECT, 2 ADOS-AC POSITIONS, MAJ/31A, PROTECTION WFF PLANNERS, WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 641ST REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP (RSG), TPU, LTC/01A, DCO OFFICER VACANCY, ST. PETERSBURG, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. FORDHAM ARMY ROTC, TPU, MILITARY SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR, E7-E8, NEW YORK CITY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 224TH MILITARY POLICE COMPANY, TPU, E5-E6, 31E VACANCIES, GLENDALE, AZ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 230TH SUSTAINMENT BRIGADE, MULTIPLE VACANCIES 923A (WO1-CW4), TENNESSEE NATIONAL GUARD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. WEEKLY ARNG G2 (ADOS / FRA / EXTERNAL) VACANCY LISTINGS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. 398TH REGT 1ST BN 1SG OPPORTUNITIES (TPU), KY AND TN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/