1. FRAGO 30 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 262222Z AUG 22. Included in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 1.O. [Add] Commanders are responsible for individually informing all Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated (including Soldiers who have pending religious accommodation requests) regarding their available COVID-19 vaccine options and ensuring these Soldiers have sufficient opportunity to discuss medical concerns with a healthcare provider and any religious concerns with a unit chaplain, clergy, or religious advisor. This order implements Army senior leader guidance and provides commands additional time to ensure all Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated are individually informed on currently available COVID-19 vaccine options.
b. 3.C.1.H. [Changed to Read] NLT 12 September 2022, commanders will individually inform all Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated, and who were not previously informed pursuant to the requirements of FRAGO 29, about available COVID-19 vaccine options using the vaccine information brief provided in Annex YYYY, Information Regarding Available Covid-19 Vaccine Options. Commanders will ensure these Soldiers have sufficient opportunity to discuss their concerns with healthcare providers and/or a unit chaplain or the Soldier’s religious advisor/clergy. Commands will report 100% completion of this task to the COVID-OPT mailbox NLT 12 September 2022.
c. 3.C.1.I. [Changed to Read] NLT 12 September 2022, commanders will determine the number of Soldiers intending to receive the Novavax vaccine in order to determine anticipated demand across the total Army, by installation and by compo. Commands will send the required information using Annex ZZZZ to the COVID-OPT mailbox.
d. 3.D.25. [Add] Annex CCCCC “COVID-19 Vaccination Options Flyer”, provides additional information for Soldiers and leaders.
2. PRODUCTIVE SELF-TALK STRATEGIES TO ENHANCE PHYSICAL FITNESS. From the Army Resilience Directorate: Research shows that when confidence and self-belief are low while performing a task, levels of performance can decrease. Productive self-talk strategies can help counteract limiting beliefs and boost your mental edge to help you get the most from exercise and workouts. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. iPERMS DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING, A/O 30 AUG 2022. From Army Soldier Records Branch, HRC: Posted at the following link is the new quarterly update of documents required to be filed in iPERMS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website during the past month. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. AR 5-18, 08/5/2022, ARMY STATIONING AND INSTALLATION PLAN. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
b. AR 11-33, 07/28/2022, ARMY LESSONS LEARNED PROGRAM. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
c. AR 27-70, 08/3/2022, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE FOREIGN TAX RELIEF PROGRAM. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
d. AR 220-1, 08/16/2022, ARMY UNIT STATUS REPORTING AND FORCE REGISTRATION-CONSOLIDATED POLICIES. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
e. AR 637-2, 08/18/2022, SEPARATION PAY (NONDISABILITY) AND LEVELS OF PAYMENT. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
f. ATP 2-19.1-1, C1, 08/01/2022, (U) ECHELONS ABOVE CORPS INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONS (THIS ITEM IS PUBLISHED W/ BASIC INCL C1). https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
g. ATP 4-46, 08/3/2022, MULTI-SERVICE TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES FOR MORTUARY AFFAIRS IN THEATERS OF OPERATIONS (MCRP 3-40G.3/NTTP 4-06/AFTTP 3-2.51). https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
h. ATP 7-22.01, C2, 08/01/2022, HOLISTIC HEALTH AND FITNESS TESTING (THIS ITEM IS PUBLISHED W/ BASIC INCL C2). https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
i. DA PAM 11-33, 07/28/2022, GUIDE TO THE ARMY LESSONS LEARNED PROGRAM. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 31. Included in this issue: DOD HR Civilians – Message from the Human Resources Functional Community Manager, AGCRA Rocket City Chapter Breakfast, and 36TH Infantry Division Band Supports Army Futures Command. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-327, IMPLEMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTY (MOS) 35M (HUMAN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTOR) TO TAKE THE ORAL PROFICIENCY INTERVIEW (OPI) TO TEST SPEAKING, ISSUED: [29 AUG 22]. This message applies to all 35Ms in the Regular Army (RA), Army National Guard (ARNG), and the Army Reserve (USAR). The Army DCS G-2 is postponing the requirement for 35Ms to take the Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) (which tests the Speaking (S) modality) until 30 Sep 23. On 1 Oct 23, AHRC will start enforcing the OPI testing requirements for all 35Ms. Effective 1 Oct 23, all 35M Soldiers must score a minimum of L2/R2/S1+ on their DLPT / OPI to maintain MOS qualification and draw a Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-328, FY23 AND FY24 COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) FUNCTIONAL AREA 50 (FA50) KEY NOMINATIVE BILLET (KNB) SELECTION PANEL RESULTS, ISSUED: [31 AUG 22]. This message announces the results of the FY23 Colonel (COL) and Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Functional Area 50 (FA50) Key Nominative Billet (KNB) Selection Panel. These results list the selectees only. Assignment slating and assignment instructions will be announced after the final slate is approved. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-329, REVISED CRITERIA FOR AWARD OF THE AVIATION BADGE, ISSUED: [31 AUG 22]. This message announces the revised criteria for the award of the Aviation Badge. Effective 16 March 2022, the Aviation Badge is awarded to individuals provided all requirements listed in this message are met. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. IPPS-A AND VACANCIES. “Does anyone know how to pull a vacancy report in IPPS-A that shows the last date a position was filled?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 19 AUG 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 102D TRAINING DIVISION, TPU, LTC/O5 OFFICER VACANCIES, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 139TH MEDICAL BRIGADE, TPU MULTIPLE VACANCIES, INDEPENDENCE, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. POSITIONS AVAILABLE NEAR TN, KY, AND IN!!! WITHIN THE 373RD QM BN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 453RD CHEMICAL BATTALION HHD, TPU, MULTIPLE SENIOR VACANCIES, BELL, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. FLORIDA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD 3 MDAY VACANCIES 1 OFF/2 ENL, 53RD IBCT, 1-111TH AVN, AND 1-153RD CAV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. ARNG ANALYST AT DMDC, ADOS-RC, SFC/42A – CW3/420A, SEASIDE, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. DEFENSE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE & SECURITY AGENCY (DCSA): ADOS, REMOTE FOR EXPERIENCED CONTRACTING 51C OR 1102 CIVILIANS (E6-O5). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. FIRST ARMY, CO-ADOS (FY23), MAJ/90A, G-4 MOBILIZATION TRANSPORTATION OFFICER VACANCY, ROCK ISLAND ARSENAL, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. 7252D MEDICAL SUPPORT UNIT (MSU) VACANCIES, HELENA, MT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/