1. FRAGO 19 to HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 Steady State Operations (CUI), DTG: 030017Z Mar 22. Some key updates in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.D.5.) [Change to Read] Read and comply with the Under Secretary of Defense memorandum Updated Mask Guidance for All DOD Installations and Other Facilities, dated 01 March 2022, Annex QQQQ. For CONUS installation, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 community level is the only authorized source for determining requirements for screening testing and mask posture… senior commanders (SC) and managers of installations/facilities may implement more rigorous workplace screening testing and mask mandates when they determine it is necessary to protect the health and safety in the workplace.
b. (3.D.5.B) [Add] Currently, all other force health protection guidance remains in effect, including guidance regarding workplace access, occupancy levels, physical distancing, travel, and meetings.
c. (3.D.17.A.) [Change to Read] When a SC implements screening testing per paragraph 3.D.5., COVID-19 screening testing will be performed at least weekly for unvaccinated service members, DOD civilian employees, and contractor employees whose routine place of duty requires access to DOD facilities. Unvaccinated service members, DOD civilian employees, and contractor employees who episodically enter DOD facilities to perform duties will provide a negative COVID-19 test result administered not greater than 72 hours prior to accessing a DOD facility in accordance with the commander’s or facility/installation manager’s screening testing program.
d. (3.D.19.A). [Change to Read] When a SC implements screening testing per paragraph 3.D.5., DOD contractor personnel who are unvaccinated, or who have not attested will present a negative result from a FDA authorized or approved COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours prior to accessing DOD facilities in accordance with the commander’s or facility/installation manager’s screening testing program.
2. FY22 (USAR) STRATEGIC BROADENING SEMINAR RESULTS – MARCH 2022. The USAR FY22 SBS Program results as of March 2022 (attached at the following link), provide additional details on the Seminars advertised to include known dates, USAR quotas, and selections. USAR will publish monthly SBS results through September 2022 to provide updates on seminar dates, selections in accordance with Order of Merit List (OML) and quotas. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – FEBRUARY 2022. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual, at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT, FEBRUARY 2022. The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of February is attached. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS (CSMM) under Presentations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. TAGD DATA CORRECTNESS FEBRUARY 2022 RECOGNITION ROLL. HRC, TAGD, FSD leads the holistic transformation of the Army HR community through IPPS-A fielding, military pay migration, data management, and governance. FSD continues to support the Data Correction Strategy in support of IPPS-A. This month, we highlight the top five organizations (with population over 9,000) who achieved less than 1.04% eMILPO error rate. These G-1 and S-1 Teams continue to demonstrate their extraordinary commitment to data accuracy while taking care of Soldiers’ records and the daily mission: US Army Recruiting Command, 7th Infantry Division, 1st Cavalry Division, 1st Armored Division and US Army Alaska. The 7th Infantry Division continues to lead the way in ATMS/eMILPO data correctness. Furthermore, congratulations to 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1AD, 101st Combat Aviation Brigade, 101ID (AASLT) and 89th Military Policy Brigade for achieving less than .27% eMILPO error rate; and, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 2ID for achieving less than 2% ATMS error rate. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. (USAR) 99TH READINESS DIVISION (RD) FY 2022 AUTOMATED SERGEANT MAJOR (SGM) AND COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR (CSM) NCO EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT. This board will evaluate the performance and potential of all eligible CSMs and SGMs and selected MSG/1SGs currently enrolled in the U.S. Army SGM Academy (USASMA) within the zone of consideration whose records are serviced by any of the four RDs, the 1st MSC, 7th MSC, or the 9th MSC in their Primary MOS for the purpose of creating an Order of Merit List (OML) to facilitate a myriad of human resource decisions. These management decisions include selection for CSM assignments. Suspense: 01 July 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. STATE OF VIRGINIA MILITARY MEDICS AND CORPSMEN PROGRAM. The Military Medics and Corpsmen Program is changing the way healthcare hires veterans in Virginia. A free program from the Virginia Department of Veterans Services, MMAC offers clinical, leadership, and non-clinical career pathways to veterans and military spouses seeking healthcare careers. The first and only program of its type in the nation, the MMAC-Qualified career pathway focuses on recently discharged veterans who served as Army Medics or Navy/Coast Guard Corpsmen or Air Force Medical Technicians. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG EDUCATION ITEMS.
a. BLANKET ETP FOR FEDERAL TUITION ASSISTANCE (FTA) UPDATE. The blanket Exception to Policy (ETP) for Soldiers who are unable to submit their FTA request in ArmyIgnitED will continue for courses with start dates thru 30 September 2022. A decision on continuation of the blanket ETP past 30 Sep 2022 will be made at a later date based on ArmyIgnitED functionality. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. POST-9/11 GI BILL PROVISIONS FOR COVID-19 RESPONSE EXTENDED. Federal funding for the National Guard to support the COVID-19 Pandemic Response effort has been extended to 1 July 2022. This means that Soldiers ordered to active duty under Title 10 or Title 32 USC in support of the COVID-19 response mission will continue to earn qualifying time for the Post-9/11 GI Bill until 1 July 2022. As a reminder, Soldiers must earn 90 days or more of cumulative qualifying time to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. DANTES INFORMATION BULLETIN (DIB) FEB 2022. The DANTES Information Bulletin is a monthly newsletter that provides up-to-date information on DANTES programs. The DIB Newsletter keeps military students current on voluntary education developments. https://www.milsuite.mil/
9. DTAS 3.6.12 RELEASE. The DTAS 3.6.12 release will be deployed to the DTAS NIPRNet Production environment on 15 March. The deployment will require a system outage from 0900 to 1700 Eastern Time. The Mobile System will not be upgraded at this time. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 63D READINESS DIVISION PRE-RETIREMENT BRIEFINGS, 3RD QTR, FY22. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently authorized to only hold virtual events. Once the COVID-19 restrictions are lowered, we will then invite all of you to join us face to face once again! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 99TH READINESS DIVISION ROAD TO RETIREMENT NEWSLETTER, MARCH 2022. The 99th RSO Team is here to provide you with a planning guide and seminars that will help you navigate your way through the retirement process. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 016/2022, REINFORCE ARMY LINK 16 SPECTRUM ACCESS COORDINATION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING ONLY THE USE OF CERTIFIED SYSTEMS (CUI), DTG: R 071400Z MAR 22. This ALARACT message provides Army Link 16 timeline and certification requirements for organizations submitting temporary frequency assignment (TFA) request. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 017/2022, PREGNANCY DURATION AND PROFILING (CUI), DTG: R 081915Z MAR 22. This message communicates established Office of the Surgeon General support and policy updates for profiling and pregnancy outcomes. The intent is to provide Soldiers, after conclusion of their pregnancies, with appropriate recovery time, medical surveillance, and physical training to minimize injury potential and maximize readiness. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-076, 2022 FUNDED LEGAL EDUCATION PROGRAM (FLEP) SELECTION BOARD (ACADEMIC YEAR (AY) 23-24), ISSUED: [3/8/2022 2:10:51 PM]. This message announces zones of eligibility, methodology, and administrative instructions for use by the 2022 FLEP Selection Board for AY 2023-24. The FLEP Selection Board considers eligible Regular Army Captains, Lieutenants, Sergeants First Class, Staff Sergeants, and Sergeants from the Operations Division (OD), Operations Support Division (OSD), Force Sustainment Division (FSD), Health Services Division (HSD), Army Special Operations Force (ARSOF), and Cyber (CB) branches for detail to the Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAGC) and a funded legal education. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-077, USAR ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE PERSONNEL POLICY GUIDANCE IN SUPPORT OF ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION SUMMER SURGE AND TRANSPORTATION CONSTRAINTS, ISSUED: [3/8/2022 3:40:49 PM]. This message applies to Army Reserve Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Soldiers on assignment with report dates through 30 September 2022. Due to transportation industry capacity constraints during the FY22 Summer PCS season, losing unit commanders may approve requests for Army Reserve AGR Soldiers to report to their new duty station up to 30 days early and up to 30 days later than the published report date on their assignment order. Requests for deferment will not be approved if the requested report date occurs during the IPPS-A Brown-Out-Cut-Over and Assignments Drawdown windows between 10 August 2022 through 15 October 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE # 22-017, DJMS-AC APRIL 2022 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of April 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE # 22-018, DJMS-RC APRIL 2022 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of April 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. IPPS-A PERSONNEL ACTION REQUEST (PAR) AUTHORITY CHEAT SHEET. “Does anyone have a PAR Authority Cheat Sheet for specific PARs?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
14. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 4 MAR 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. WIAS# 6A-JTFB-00412-13 | TOD# 286216 | OPERATIONS NCOIC | SOTO CANO, HONDURAS | 13B | Top Secret | E7 | JUN 2022 | 365 days. All components may apply (E7 | 13B) with a TS for 365 days starting JUN 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. WIAS# 3A-OTHC-00003-01 | TOD# 301278 | MEDICAL PLANNER | AL UDIED AB, QATAR | 70H | SECRET | O4 | MARCH 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. WIAS# 6A-JTFB-00405-11 | TOD# 297521 | NCOIC, J1 | SOTO CANO, HONDURAS | 42A | Secret | E7 | SEP 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
15. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 4960TH MULTI-FUNCTION TRAINING BRIGADES TPU HHC FIRST SERGEANT /MSG/ E-8/ 00G HONOLULU, HI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IOWA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD M-DAY OFFICER VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 143D ESC REAR DET CO CDR & 1SG POSITION, ORLANDO, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 1174TH DEPL DIST SPT BN HQ TPU SGT-O4 88H/88N/88Z/90A POSITIONS, FORT TOTTEN, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HRC IMA O5 OR O4 POSITION VACANCY AS THE INDIVIDUAL READY RESERVE (IRR) LNO OIC. FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. OFFICE OF THE CHIEF, ARMY RESERVE (OCAR) G-1 TOD ADOS-RC VACANCIES, LTC/36A, MSG/42A, SSG/00G, NATIONAL CAPITOL REGION. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. TPU OFFICER VACANCY: AIDE DE CAMP (01A0), 416TH THEATER ENGINEER COMMAND, DARIEN, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/