1. ASA (M&RA) MEMO, SUBJECT: FORCE HEALTH PROTECTION GUIDANCE (SUPPLEMENT 23) – REVISION 2 – DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE GUIDANCE FOR CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 VACCINATION ATTESTATION, SCREENING TESTING AND VACCINATION VERIFICATION, 8 NOV 21. On 9 September 2021, in issuance of Executive Order 14043, the President of the United States required Coronavirus-19 (COVID-19) vaccination for all Federal employees in order to ensure the health and safety of the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Employees must be vaccinated by November 22, 2021. This memo prescribes actions to implement this requirement for Department of the Army Civilian employees. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. FRAGO 8 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 012359Z NOV 21. Some key items from this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 3.B.4. (U) [Change to Read] this FRAGO implements Annex GGG, FHP 23.2, and informs commanders and supervisors of the specific DOD dates for meeting civilian vaccination requirements. Detailed Army-specific implementing guidance and direction from ASA(M&RA) will be forthcoming.
b. 3.D.5.A. (U) [Change to Read] Read and comply with FHP Supplement 17, Revision 1, for the use of masks, personal protective equipment, and non-pharmaceutical interventions, 22 June 2021 (Annex T). Service members should be prepared to show proof of vaccination (CDC Vaccination card or other medical documentation) if unmasked on DOD installations.
c. UPDATED Annex KK – DD From 3150, Contractor Personnel and Visitor Certification of Vaccination, October 2021.
d. [ADD] Annex GGG – Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness memorandum, “Force Health Protection Guidance (Supplement 23) Revision 2 – Department of Defense Guidance for Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination Attestation, Screening Testing, and Vaccination Verification,” 29 October 2021.
e. [ADD] Annex HHH – DD Form 3175, Civilian Employee Certification of Vaccination, October 2021.
3. OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL (OCS) Q&A SESSIONS. HRC Officer Accessions Branch will be hosting two Q&A sessions on Teams for potential applicants and G-1s/S-1s on how to assemble and process an OCS packet. This sessions will be based on AR 350-51, MILPER 21-403 and waiver processing. The first session will be 1600 EST on 17 NOV 2021. The second session will be at 1000 EST on 18 NOV 2021. Visit the following link for connection information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A TRAIN-THE-TRAINER (T3) INSTRUCTOR STABILIZATION. All Military Servicemembers serving as T3s may be stabilized up to June of 2023. It is required for all Military Servicemembers (ALL Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted) to request IPPS-A T3 Stabilization on a DA Form 4187 to Human Resource Command (HRC). Sample requests are attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A ROLES AND PERMISSIONS: PART 1 – 18 NOV 2021. Attached is the CONOP for Part 1 of the IPPS-A Release 3 roles and permission series. During this session, the Team will provide an overview of roles, permissions, and access request submission. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A AUDIT / INTERNAL CONTROLS: REPORT REVIEW – 16 NOV 2021. Attached is the CONOP for Part 2 of the Release 3 IPPS-A, Audit / Internal Controls series. During this session, the team will provide a deep dive into several IPPS-A audit reports. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. COMPLETING LEADERS COURSE JOB AID. This Job Aid covers the steps for completing the R3 Leaders Course D/L when accessing IPPS- A Certification Programs (i.e., R3 HR Professional Program, R3 Leaders Program). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. iPERMS DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING A/O 28 OCT 2021. Posted at the following link is the new quarterly update of documents filed in iPERMS. Also attached is the Inactive/Deprecated Documents List. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – OCTOBER 2021. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual, at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. TAGD DATA CORRECTNESS OCTOBER 2021 RECOGNITION ROLL. HRC, The Adjutant General Directorate, Field Services Division (FSD) leads the holistic transformation of the Army HR community through IPPS-A fielding, military pay migration, data management, and governance. FSD continues to support the Data Correction Strategy in support of IPPS-A. And we would like to show our appreciation and recognize the G-1 and S1 Teams in the following active component organizations who continue to demonstrate their great commitment to eMILPO and ATMS data accuracy and most importantly for taking care of Soldiers’ records: USAREC, MEDCOM, TRADOC, FORSCOM, USARPAC, Eight Army, 7th Infantry Division, 1st Armored Division, 101st Combat Aviation Brigade and 1st SFAB. Please see more organizations on the TAGD Data Correctness October 2021 Recognition Roll (One for G1s and one for S1s). Thank you to all the leadership, HR professionals (Soldiers, Civilians and Contractors) and the awesome FSD eMILPO Helpdesk team. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 99TH READINESS DIVISION (RD) TUESDAY TALKS SESSION. Please join the 99th RD Family Programs team for its latest Tuesday Talks program on Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 7 p.m. Eastern Time. This session’s Subject Matter Expert will be The Public Private Partnership Office (P3O). The P3O assists Army Reserve Soldiers, eligible Veterans, Civilians, and Family Members in gaining access to unique training opportunities that allow them to apply their military expertise and civilian leadership skills. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 99TH RD FAMILY PROGRAMS REUNION & REINTEGRATION BRIEF. The 99th RD Family Programs will host a virtual Reunion/ Reintegration briefing on 17 NOV 2021 at 7:00pm EST. Reunion/ Reintegration briefings provide participants with tools and knowledge to prepare for reunion/reintegration. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-428, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR (MAJ), ARMY NURSE CORPS (AN), MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS (MS), ARMY MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS (SP), AND VETERINARY CORPS (VC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [11/8/2021 7:47:21 AM]. Subject selection boards will convene on 8 Mar 22 to consider eligible Captains (CPT) on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to MAJ. The boards will recess on or about 18 Mar 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-429, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), COLONEL (COL), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [11/8/2021 7:52:00 AM]. Subject promotion selection board will convene on or about 8 Mar 22, to consider eligible (AMEDD) Lieutenant Colonels (LTC) on the Reserve Active Service List (RASL) for promotion to COL. The board will recess on or about 24 Mar 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-430, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR (MAJ), MEDICAL CORPS (MC), AND DENTAL CORPS (DC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [11/8/2021 7:55:08 AM]. Subject selection boards will convene on or about 7 Feb 22 to consider eligible Captains (CPT) on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to MAJ. The boards will recess on or about 18 Feb 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-431, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR RESERVE COMPONENT OFFICERS REQUESTING TO DEFER PROMOTION CONSIDERATION (OPT OUT) FROM THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 RESERVE COMPONENT LIEUTENANT COLONEL ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (FY22 RC LTC AMEDD PSB), ISSUED: [11/8/2021 1:06:44 PM]. This message describes the specific eligibility criteria to allow Reserve Component (RC) officers to defer promotion consideration for (Opt Out of) the FY22 RC LTC AMEDD PSB. This only applies to officers in the Primary Zone. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
e. MILPER MESSAGE 21-432, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), ARMY PROMOTION LIST (APL), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [11/8/2021 1:08:19 PM]. Reference, MILPER Message 21-281, issued 3 Aug 21. Paragraph 3.d.(2) is rescinded and replaced to read: (2) The required “thru date” for Complete-the Record OERs (code 09) is 1 Dec 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
f. MILPER MESSAGE 21-433, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED:[11/9/2021 7:06:49 AM]. Subject promotion selection boards will convene on or about 8 Mar 22, to consider eligible (AMEDD) Majors (MAJ) on the Reserve Active Status List (RASL) for promotion to Major (LTC). The board will recess on or about 24 Mar 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 28 Oct 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. APPLYING TO THE USAR AGR PROGRAM. From the HRC Enlisted AGR Accessions Team: The next USAR AGR Panel is scheduled for 10 – 14 January 2022 – application submission deadline is 01 December 2021. The Accessions Team is seeking highly qualified Troop Program Unit (TPU) Soldiers to bring into the USAR AGR Program to be a AGR Recruiter (MOS 79R). Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. OCONUS (ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN) MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITY-OFFICE OF THE DEFENSE REPRESENTATIVE (ODRP) XO (MAJ) ADVERTISEMENT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 486TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION, MULTIPLE TPU VACANCIES, TULSA, OK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 426TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION (AIRBORNE), UPLAND, CA. TPU OFFICER OPPORTUNITIES (O3-O4) (CMD & S1). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 335TH SIGNAL COMMAND, INSPECTOR GENERAL NCO, TPU, SSG/SFC, 25W4B / 00G4B, EAST POINT, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. MULTIPLE IMA POSITIONS E7-E8 AND O4-O5 AT THE PACIFIC OCEAN DIVISION (POD), US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, HAWAII. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. COMPANY COMMAND VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, E CO, 8-229TH ASSAULT HELICOPTER BN, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. USCENTCOM, MULTIPLE CO-ADOS POSITIONS AVAILABLE, MACDILL, AIR FORCE BASE, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. FORCES COMMAND (FORSCOM) DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF, G2 COADOS OPPORTUNITY, 35A/04, FORT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. HQ, SDDC – IMA GROUP VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, SCOTT AFB, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
k. 596th TRANS BDE, IMA GROUP VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, NC AND CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
l. 597TH TRANS BDE, IMA GROUP VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, VA, SC AND TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
m. 598TH TRANS BDE, IMA GROUP VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, SEMBACH, GE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
n. 599TH TRANS BDE, IMA GROUP VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, HI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
o. AGR: MISSISSIPPI ARMY NATIONAL GUARD MOS QUALIFIED 68W, SR INSTRUCTOR POSITION OPENING, HATTIESBURG, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/