1. ARMY GREEN SERVICE UNIFORM (AGSU) “HOW TO WEAR” SLIDES, MAR 21. The slides at the following link were provided by the Army G-1 Uniform Policy Branch as a quick fingertip finder for how to wear the AGSU. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946915
2. FY21 (AUG) USAR TPU SGM/CSM EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT. The 88th Readiness Division will be hosting the FY21 (AUG) TPU SGM/CSM Evaluation Board. The board announcement and supporting documents are attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-947058
3. THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY SECRETARIAT: WHERE THE ARMY SELECTS OUR LEADERS. Attached at the following link is an article on the DA Secretariat. The DA Secretariat organizes boards IAW Department of the Army Memorandum 600-2 and follows the guidance provided by the Director of Military Personnel Management (DMPM). Following DA PAM 600-2, DMPM originates all the MILPER messages informing eligible officers, warrant officers, and senior non-commissioned officers of upcoming promotion, retention, and Intermediate Level Education and Senior Service College boards, and identifies both the qualities and numbers of senior leaders the Army will need to satisfy future force needs; the DA Secretariat helps board members identify the best officers and senior NCOs for the Army. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-947365
4. ARMY TRANSITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (TAP) TACTICAL CONNECTION HIRING EVENT, 23 MAR 2021. If you’re looking to secure a job in the civilian workforce before transitioning from the Army, this FREE virtual career fair makes it an easy process. Meet employers all across the United States, regardless of your location. Register now for a complete list of employers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/928273
5. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A & WO HUDDLE SESSION: AUTHORITATIVE DATA SOURCES – 15 MAR 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A & WO Huddle session on System Access. During this session, IPPS-A FMD Team members and Release 2 Power Users will share information on IPPS-A Validator roles, the elevated access request process, access management tools, and a few Release 2 lessons learned. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946754
b. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: ACCESSING IPPS-A – 17 MAR 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A Accessing IPPS-A webinar. During this session, IPPS-A FMD team members will share information about IPPS-A User Types and Categories, methods for accessing IPPS-A, and the way forward for Release 3 User general access. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946755
c. IPPS-A, ARNG ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS – AUDIT / INTERNAL CONTROLS: INTRODUCTION – 19 MAR 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the upcoming IPPS-A, ARNG Roundtable Discussions training on Audit and Internal Controls. During this session, the IPPS-A Audit Team will introduce IPPS-A Audit and Internal Controls and deep dive into two of the eight IPPS-A audit reports. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946955
6. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) WEEKLY SITREP 1-7 MAR 2021. This SITREP provides information/updates on: Annual Report, the Army Talent Management Task Force live town hall from 1030-1130 EST on 15 March 2021, Enlisted Talent Management, IRR Reform, Appointment Permeability, IPPS-A and CESEC Mapping and Integration, and Alternate Promotion Authority. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-947493
7. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGES.
a. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-04, FEB 2021 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Feb 2021 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) and the Feb 2021 Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) 2405 reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946973
b. ARMY RESERVE PAGE MESSAGE 21-05, CHANGE TO RLAS DA 5960 QUESTIONS FOR SOLDIERS WITH A MILITARY SPOUSE. A Soldier with a military spouse and no other dependents may receive Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) at the with dependents rate if the spouse is not on active duty at the same time as the Soldier. A Soldier may not receive BAH at the with dependents rate for the same day that their military spouse is: in Active Guard Reserve (AGR) status or a member of the Active Component of a military Service; performing active duty of any type as a member of a Reserve Component of a military Service. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946976
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 2021 BEST CBRN WARRIOR. The Best CBRN Warrior Competition is a competition that gives recognition of excellence to the best CBRN Warrior Team of the US Army Chemical Corps. The competition’s objectives are to promote esprit-de-corps, to instill pride in the Corps, and to reinforce essential elements of mission readiness, discipline, and individual excellence. The 2021 Best CBRN Warrior Competition will take place from 26 – 30 April 2021 at Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946465
9. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-081, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER LEADERSHIP CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (NCOLCOE) AND THE UNITED STATES ARMY SERGEANTS MAJOR ACADEMY (USASMA) FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM COHORT 8, ISSUED: [3/8/2021 7:35:40 AM]. The FY22 Noncommissioned Officer Leadership Center of Excellence (NCOLCoE) and the Army Sergeants Major Academy (SGM-A) Fellowship Program Cohort 8 Selection Panel will convene 13-24 September 2021 at Fort Bliss, Texas to identify the “best qualified” list for final selection of Fellows. The deadline for submitting applications is 15 August 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-081
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-082, AMENDMENT TO MILPER 20-251 FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 AMEDD ENLISTED COMMISSIONING PROGRAM APPLICATIONS FOR ACTIVE DUTY, RESERVE, AND NATIONAL GUARD, ISSUED: [3/8/2021 9:18:24 AM]. This amendment updates the program manager group email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-083, JANUARY 2021 USAR REAPPOINTMENT / WARRANT OFFICER INITIAL SELECTION PANEL RESULTS, ISSUED: [3/10/2021 11:37:09 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-083
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-084, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), COLONEL (COL), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S CORPS (JAGC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB), ISSUED: [3/10/2021 11:41:38 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY20 Active Component (AC), Colonel (COL), Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAGC). The Prepositioning Release date is 11 Mar 21. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 16 Mar 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-084
e. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE # 21-016, DJMS-AC April 2021 Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of April 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946774
f. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE # 21-017, DJMS-RC April 2021 Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of April 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946776
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 29 JAN 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. Multiple openings in support of the Federal COVID Response Task Force formerly Operation WARP SPEED in Washington D.C. starting 15APR21. Interested Service Members must be 01A / O2-O6; 90A / O3-O4; 42A / E6-E7. Positions include XO to Chief of Operations, Battle Captain, and Legislative Liaison. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. J1 Director in support of joint operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Interested Service Members must be 42H / O-4(P) – O-6 and will be responsible for reporting directly to the Commanding General, and advise them on all administrative matters for the command. 2x Locations: Baghdad, Iraq and Kabul, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Food Service Supervisor in support Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 922A / W3 – W5 and will be responsible for supervising all Class I distribution throughout ARCENT’s AOR. Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. Ops Advisor in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be a 15T /E5-E7 and will be a part of the establishment of a UH-60 Aircrew Advisors Train, Advise and Assist (TAA) Mission. Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 390TH MP BN, TPU 1LT AND CW2 VACANCIES AT JBLM, WA AND SLC, UT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/927983
b. 364TH EXPEDITIONARY SUSTAINMENT COMMAND – TPU EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ADVISOR POSITIONS (SFC/00G) FORT HARRISON, MT AND TACOMA, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946198
c. 05A, O3, COMPANY COMMANDER (TPU) AND 68W5M, E7 OR E8, US ARMY RESERVE, 1SG (TPU) IN 256TH FIELD HOSPITAL, TWINSBURG, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946235
d. HHC, 302D MEB SEEKING TPU COMPANY COMMANDER (O2/O3) & FIRST SERGEANT (E8/MP), WESTOVER ARB, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946832
e. ARMY RESERVE CAREERS GROUP (ARCG), 2 ADOS-RC POSITIONS, FT KNOX, KY, SHAREPOINT MANAGER AND IRR MUSTER ADMIN OFFICER/NCO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946617
f. XVIII AIRBORNE CORPS MCP-OD, TPU, MULTIPLE E3-E8, CW2, O3-O5, FORT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-947362
g. VERMONT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-947494