1. FRAGORD 04 (UPDATED GUIDANCE) TO OPERATION ORDER 21-075 USARC MANDATORY CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) VACCINATION PROGRAM (CVP)), 101400Z DEC 2021. Some key updates/additions included in this FRAGORD: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (UPDATED) Effective immediately, the United States Army Reserve Command (USARC) executes mandatory immunization of Army Reserve Soldiers with COVID-19 vaccines in order to reduce the component’s COVID-19 risk, increase force health protection posture and readiness, and achieve 95% vaccination of all Army Reserve Soldiers NLT 01 JAN 2022 and 99.5% vaccination of all Army Reserve Soldiers NLT 01 MAR 2022. The US Army Reserve will be 100% complete with vaccinations by 30 JUN 2022.
b. (CHANGE) Commanders will account for 100% of assigned Soldiers regardless of participation status.
c. (ADD) All USAR Soldiers without 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine and have not submitted a medical, administrative, or religious exemption will complete all actions associated with Annex M to the USARC order NLT the last day of the Soldier’s January 2022 Battle Assembly, with exemption packets, if applicable, submitted by 01 Feb 2022.
d. (ADD) All USAR Soldiers that have not received their first dose of COVID-19 and have not submitted a medical, administrative, or religious exemption will be flagged and GOMOR initiated within thirty days following the Jan 2022 Battle Assembly. Additionally, any Soldier with an exemption that was disapproved by the appropriate authority and not received their first dose within 30 days of notification of disapproval, will be flagged and GOMOR initiated by their Commander.
e. (ADD) The Personnel Action Guide (PAG) reflects a new action for COVID Vaccine Religious Accommodations, T-27-A-8. This action reflects the latest guidance for religious accommodation exemption submissions.
2. CHANGE TO RESIDENT MILITARY EDUCATION YES-NO LIST – HUMAN RESOURCES MGMT – MILITARY EDUCATION COURSE CODE (MCRDCC) – UJS. From HRC Enlisted Promotions Branch: During a recent inquiry from the field, it was discovered Soldiers are erroneously receiving promotion points for the Military Education Course Code (MCRDCC) – UJS, which represents the course name “HUMAN RESOURCES MGMT” which is NOT a course within ATRRS. Subsequent to this discovery, the course was changed from a “YES” to receiving promotion points to a “NO” not authorized promotion points. This change will result in a reduction of promotion points on Soldiers whom have this MCRDCC – UJS on their eMILPO (SRB) record. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. RESIDENT MILITARY TRAINING PROMOTION POINT YES/NO STATUS, UPDATED 06 DECEMBER 2021. HRC Enlisted Promotions has provided the course list attached at the following link which informs Soldiers of those courses which are valid for points at 4 points per week (40 hours), and those which are not. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. THE ADJUTANT GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TAGD) DATA CORRECTNESS NOVEMBER 2021 RECOGNITION ROLL. HRC, TAGD, Field Services Division (FSD) leads the holistic transformation of the Army HR community through IPPS-A fielding, military pay migration, data management, and governance. FSD continues to support the Data Correction Strategy in support of IPPS-A. This month, we highlight the top five organizations (with population over 9,000) who achieved less than 1.18% error rate. These G-1 and S-1 Teams continue to demonstrate their amazing commitment to eMILPO and ATMS data accuracy while taking care of Soldiers’ records and the daily mission: 7th Infantry Division, Eight Army, 101st Airborne Division (AASLT), US Army Recruiting Command and US Army Alaska. Furthermore, congratulations to US Army Central and 10 additional units for achieving a 0% error rate. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-461, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), ARMY PROMOTION LIST (APL), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/10/2021 6:28:30 AM]. Reference, MILPER Message 21-281, issued 3 Aug 21. Paragraph 3.d.(2) is rescinded and replaced to read: (2) The required “thru date” for Complete-the Record OERs (code 09) is 14 Oct 21. All administrative suspense and procedures addressed in MILPER Message 21-281, issued 3 Aug 21, remain unchanged. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-462, RESCIND MILPER MESSAGE 21-432, 8 NOV 21, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), ARMY PROMOTION LIST (APL), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/10/2021 6:29:59 AM]. MILPER Message 21-432 issued 8 Nov 21, is rescinded immediately. HRC Officer Promotions will release a forthcoming Amendment MILPER message to correct the required “thru date” for Complete-the Record OERs (code 09) for the FY22 Reserve Component (RC), Lieutenant Colonel (LTC), Army Promotion List (APL), Army National Guard of the United States (ARNGUS), Army Reserve Active Guard Reserve (AR AGR), and Army Reserve Non-Active Guard Reserve (AR Non-AGR), Competitive Categories, Promotion Selection Board (PSB). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-463, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) JUDGE ADVOCATE (JA) WARRANT OFFICER ACCESSIONS BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [12/10/2021 6:33:07 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-464, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CAPTAIN (CPT), ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC), FULLY QUALIFIED CERTIFICATION PROCESS, ISSUED: [12/10/2021 6:36:09 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY21 Active Component (AC), Captain (CPT), Army Competitive Category (ACC), Fully Qualified Certification Process. The Prepositioning Release date is 14 Dec 21. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EST, 16 Dec 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
7. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 7TH ATC HQ, 1 ADOS, E-7 / 25E, ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM MANAGER, GRAFENWOEHR, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. USACAPOC, 407TH CA BN, OFFICER AND ENLISTED SR GRADES VACANCIES, ARDEN HILLS, MN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 77TH SUSTAINMENT BRIGADE IS SOLICITING 88H10-40 VOLUNTEERS/APPLICANTS FOR A UNIT MOBILIZATION, SHOREHAM, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. I CORPS MCP-OD; TPU MULTIPLE E3-E8, CW2, O1-O5 VACANCIES, JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/