1. FRAGO 16 TO HQDA EXORD 210-20 CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION (FOUO), DTG: 100023Z Nov 20. Among other items, this FRAGO updates testing guidance, updates civilian deployment/redeployment requirements, adds guidance on training in a COVID-19 environment, adds Annex SS (Army Pooled SARS-CoV-2 Testing Information Paper), and adds Annex TT (Deputy SECDEF Memo, (CUI) Temporary Suspension of Travel for Department Personnel to the People’s Republic of China). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-858724
2. THE CONSORTIUM FOR HEALTH AND MILITARY PERFORMANCE (CHAMP) SICKLE CELL TRAIT VIDEO LINK. From OTSG: The link to the Consortium for Health and Military Performance (CHAMP) video “Sickle Cell Trait Implications on Exercise, Military Service” on Defense Virtual Information Distribution Service (DVIDS) is: https://www.dvidshub.net/video/772189/sickle-cell-trait-implications-exercise-military-service. The video shows the CHAMP Chief Medical Officer discussing Sickle Cell Trait’s (SCT) implications on military service and exercise, and provides information the warfighter needs to know regarding SCT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900930
3. IPPS-A Items.
a. IPPS-A, ARNG ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS – CRM PROVIDER GROUP MANAGEMENT – 13 NOV 2020. Attached is the CONOP for the upcoming IPPS-A, ARNG Roundtable Discussions training on CRM Provider Group Management. During this session, the IPPS-A CRM Team will provide ARNG Provider Group Managers the current management / maintenance standards in addition to how-to demonstrations and explanations detailing importance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900343
b. IPPS-A, ARNG ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS – AUDIT / INTERNAL CONTROLS OVERVIEW – 20 NOV 2020. Attached is the CONOP for the upcoming IPPS-A, ARNG Roundtable Discussions training on Audit and Internal Controls. During this session, the IPPS-A Audit Team will provide an orientation to the IPPS-A Internal Controls and Compliance Guide and deep dive into two of the eight IPPS-A audit reports. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900344
c. IPPS-A & WO HUDDLE SESSION 3 – 2020.11.16. Attached is the CONOP for the upcoming IPPS-A & WO Huddle that is part 3 of a BI/Analytics focused mini-series. During this session, IPPS-A Data Team Leads will talk over correlation matrices and analytics discovery, and provide a preview of the data structure for assignment analytics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-901005
4. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. PARTICIPATE IN THE ARMY NURSE CORPS (ANC) ENGAGEMENT/ SATISFACTION SURVEY TODAY! Attention All Army Nurse Corps Officers! This is your final chance to provide valuable feedback on career satisfaction, leader support, readiness, and career plans. This survey is anonymous, non-attributional and open to all Active Duty, Reserve, AGR and National Guard Army Nurse Corps Officers. Please take 10-15 minutes to complete the Army Nurse Corps Engagement/Satisfaction Survey located here: https://survey.tradoc.army.mil/EFM/se/190EF95F07A1C3BF. The survey is available until 16 November 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900166
b. 4TH CAVALRY MULTIFUNCTIONAL TRAINING BRIGADE 21-02 MARKETPLACE TOWN HALL. The Brigade Commander for the 4th Cavalry MFTB will host its third and final Town Hall via Microsoft Teams for all 2021 summer movers at 1700 on 18 November 2020. The 4th CAV has 24 vacancies (MAJ-EN, LG, MI/CPT- MS, CM, EN, LG, MI/CW2-920A) during the summer movement cycle and will discuss OC/T opportunities at Fort Knox. Visit the following link for connection link, and POC information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900210
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 30-373, FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), MAJOR (MAJ), CHAPLAIN (CH) CORPS, ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [11/10/2020 9:45:01 AM]. Promotion selection boards will convene on or about 23 Feb 21 to consider eligible Chaplain Corps (CH) Captains (CPT) on the Reserve Active Status List (RASL) for promotion to Major (MAJ). The boards will recess on or about 26 Feb 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/20-373
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-374, ADVANCED STRATEGIC PLANNING AND POLICY PROGRAM (ASP3) – THE GOODPASTER SCHOLARS 2022 COHORT SELECTION, ISSUED: [11/10/2020 1:49:06 PM]. This message announces the Combined Arms Center – Army University (CAC-AU) selection process for the Advanced Strategic Planning and Policy Program (ASP3) cohort that will begin graduate school in August or September 2022. The Advanced Strategic Planning and Policy Program is a nine-year program that prepares field-grade officers for service as strategic planners through a combination of practical experience, professional military education, and a doctorate level education through a civilian university. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/20-374
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-375, ASSIGNMENT SATISFACTION KEY – ENLISTED MODULE (ASK-EM), ISSUED: [11/10/2020 1:55:56 PM]. The Assignment Satisfaction Key – Enlisted Module (ASK-EM) for Enlisted Manning Cycle (EMC) 21-01 will go live Army-wide on 11 November 2020 at 0700 hours eastern standard time (EST) and will be posted to the market tab for select NCOs in the grade of E5(P) thru E8 (non-USASMA select) on the ASK website. The ASK-EM market is a sub-component of the enlisted manning cycle (EMC), which is executed four times per calendar year, beginning with EMC 22-01. Email distribution announcing the opening of the ASK-EM market constitutes official notification of intent to issue assignment instructions to all noncommissioned officers (NCOs) participating in the ASK-EM market, identified by their year-month-available to move (YMAV) date. The YMAV is the primary indicator for EMC alignment and market participation. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900913
d. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-055, DJMS-AC DECEMBER 2020 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of December 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900352
e. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-056, DJMS-RC December 2020 Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of December 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900353
7. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 30 OCTOBER 2020). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 155TH CSSB, TPU O5/E9, 90A/00L, BATTALION COMMAND & CSM VACANCY, EL MONTE, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/908007
b. TPU BRIGADE COMMANDER VACANCY: 2D MEDICAL TRAINING BRIGADE, SALT LAKE CITY, UT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900200
c. 3RD LOGCAP SUPPORT BATTALION, TPU, VACANCIES O2-O4/E5-E7, BIRMINGHAM, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-435465
d. THE U.S. ARMY WAR COLLEGE ADOS OPPORTUNITY FOR E5-E6 27D PARALEGAL, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-673889
e. OFFICER/ENLISTED TPU VACANCIES WITH 303D MANEUVER ENHANCEMENT BRIGADE IN HONOLULU, HAWAII. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900985