1. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & BEHAVIORS (KSB) DEVELOPMENT AND REFINEMENT. From the Army Talent Management Task Force (ATMTF): In response to AAR comments received following the 20-02 ATAP market regarding KSB list functionality within AIM2, the ATMTF, in coordination with Army Research Institute (ARI) and HRC, developed an enhanced KSB interface and structure for the personal attribute list and other experiential lists provided within AIM2. The most current lists and enhancements have been uploaded into AIM and are currently functional. Please visit “Maximize the Power of AIM2 KSB-Ps for your Resumé” on MILSUITE at the following link to review the newest KSB-P lists and structures. Please contact LTC Greg Lockhart at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. NEW eUCFR – ELECTRONIC UNIT COMMANDERS FINANCE REPORT. From the UCFR Team: The updated eUCFR is here. The Unit Commander’s Financial Report (UCFR) is a web-based certification and correction submission application. It is designed to allow the Unit Commanders to easily and quickly assess the status and correctness of a Soldier’s monthly pay account status. The UCFR application also allows for the attachment of supporting documentation and submission of certified UCFRs to the Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO) /Finance Office (FO). Visit the following link for additional information and user guides. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. ASSIGNMENT INTERACTIVE MODULE 2 (AIM 2) MARKETPLACE TRAINING FOR 21-02 DISTRIBUTION CYCLE. The Officer Personnel Management Directorate, US Army Human Resources Command, will conduct training for Active Component (AC) Units and Officers on operating in the 21-02 AIM2 Marketplace using Microsoft Live. The purpose is to provide training for Units/Officers on the AIM2 Marketplace for the upcoming 21-02 Distribution Cycle and highlight recent changes to the system. Training will be conducted on 13, 14, 21, and 22 Oct. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A DATA CORRECTNESS CAMPAIGN LIVE SESSION (14 SEP 2020). From the IPPS-A Team: Join us for the next IPPS-A Data Correctness Campaign Live Session on 14 SEP 2020. We will be covering ATRRS and ATMS review and update processes. All Data Correctness Campaign training sessions are structured to help S1s and HR Professionals work through their specific DQAR requirements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – AUGUST 2020. The AC Flag snapshot for August 2020 is attached at the following link. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual, at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. THE UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER CAREER COLLEGE (USAWOCC) IS SEEKING HIGHLY MOTIVATED WARRANT OFFICERS (CW2-CW5). Located at Fort Rucker, Alabama, The USAWOCC mission is to educate and train warrant officer candidates and senior warrant officers at key points in their careers. It serves as the focal point for U.S Army warrant officer professional and leader development matters. Come help us develop, train, educate, and mentor our Warrant Officer Cohort. Military members ensure your AIM2 resume, KSBs, and preferences are current and submitted IAW marketplace timelines. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-295, ANNOUNCEMENT OF BRANCH TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY FOR ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR) MEDICAL SERVICE (MS) OFFICERS IN AREA OF CONCENTRATION (AOC) 70B, HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, ISSUED: [9/11/2020 9:36:20 AM]. This message is intended for Medical Service (MS) Officers in the rank of Second Lieutenant (2LT), First Lieutenant (1LT), and Captain (CPT) who hold the Area of Concentration (AOC) 70B, Health Care Administrative Assistant and wish to branch transfer to a basic branch. This message only applies to Army Reserve Soldiers under the command and control of U.S. Army Reserve Command. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-296, FISCAL YEAR 2021 BRIGADIER GENERAL, ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (FY21 BG, ACC, PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [9/11/2020 2:18:09 PM]. A Selection Board is scheduled to convene on or about 3 Nov 20 to consider eligible colonels for promotion to brigadier general in the Army Competitive Category (ACC). The brigadier general promotion selection board will not consider colonels of the Chaplain Corps, the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, or the Army Medical Department. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-297, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) REGULAR ARMY (RA) AND UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE, ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (USAR (AGR)) COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR (CSM)/SERGEANT MAJOR (SGM) EVALUATION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [9/11/2020 2:52:01 PM]. Subject board evaluated all NCOs in the zone of consideration. An alphabetical listing of all NCOs found fully qualified by results of the FY 20 RA/AGR CSM and SGM Evaluation Board will be posted to the HRC website on 24 September 2020. NCOs who were not established as fully qualified by this board will not be included in this listing. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 20-298, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2021 AVIATION BRANCH TRANSFER PANEL, ISSUED: [9/11/2020 2:57:18 PM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
e. MILPER MESSAGE 20-299, IDENTIFICATION AND RECLASSIFICATION OF SOLDIERS SERVING IN SIGNAL INTELLIGENCE (SIGINT) MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTIES (MOS) WITH IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE CITIZENS OR RESIDE IN A COUNTRY ON THE UNITED STATES ARMY TIERED COUNTRY LIST, ISSUED: [9/11/2020 2:59:05 PM]. . A recent update of DA Pam 611-21 has changed the criteria to serve in MOS 35N (Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst), MOS 35P (SIGINT Voice Interceptor), and MOS 35S (Signals Acquisition/Exploitation Analyst). The purpose of this message is to clarify the identification and reclassification of SIGINT Soldiers serving in these three MOSs who have immediate family members that are citizens and/or reside in a tiered country. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. NEW SOLDIERS NOT IN DEERS. “I have had three brand new officers (USAR) now have issues when they go to DEERs to get their CAC cards issued. They are showing in IWS as in the Army Reserves with their appropriate rank but when going to get their ID cards, they are being told they are not in DEERs so they are unable to issue them a CAC card. Does anyone know how to get this fixed or what the issue is?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 11 SEP 20). FORSCOM is recruiting for 2x critical positions (Compo 1, 2, and 3; AGR, IMA, and Active Duty Soldiers authorized to source): 1x O3/O4 for UB-NSSE-00222-01 and 1x O5/O6 for UB-CDOC-00003-06.
a. FORSCOM is recruiting a CPT or MAJ, Branch immaterial, to serve as the Ceremonies Officer for the upcoming Presidential Inauguration. Supports Chief, Ceremonies Division, Ceremonies and Special Events Office, in the planning, management and execution of authorized military support to the Swearing In, Departure Ceremony, Presidential Escort and White House Activities. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. FORSCOM is recruiting a LTC or COL, Branch immaterial, to serve as the Deputy Director with the responsibility of managing the administrative, logistics, and training of the CENTCOM CDOC personnel. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 336TH E-MIB S1 VACANCY, MAJ/42A, JBMDL, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MOTIVATED MEDICAL NCOS & NURSES! 8-100TH BN, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN OH, WI, TN (42/62/66/68). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A RIMS TRANSFORMATION NCO (INCENTIVES TEAM NCO), ADOS-RC, E-5/6/7, 00G, USARC G-1 INCENTIVES BRANCH, FT. BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/