1. FRAGO 18 TO HQDA EXORD 210-20 CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION FRAMEWORK (FOUO), DTG: 120415Z JAN 21. This FRAGO adds/updates testing information and also contains the following key guidance: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-858724
a. Annex DDD provides an example DA Form 4856, Developmental Counseling Form, to assist units and provide the minimum discussion points with Soldiers in order to comply with force health protection requirements associated with travel to a foreign country in a COVID-19 environment.
b. Force Health Protection (FHP) Supplement 12 (Annex II) is rescinded and replaced by FHP Supplement 14 (Annex EEE). IAW FHP Supplement 14, all Soldiers traveling from or through a CDC THN level 2, 3, or 4 country to the United States will undergo a 14-day ROM and self-monitor for COVID-19 signs and symptoms upon arrival at their residence or other appropriate location. The Army will implement more restrictive COVID-19 risk mitigation measures than the Department of Defense. ROM will not be decreased to fewer than 14 days. Additionally, Soldiers traveling from or through a CDC THN Level 1 country to the United States will self-monitor for COVID-19 signs and symptoms for 14 days and comply with all installation, CDC, state, and local guidance upon arrival in the UNITED STATES. Travel that is limited to transit between and through foreign countries contained within a single GCC, and between GCCs, is not subject to supplement 14 or this FRAGO and will be managed by each GCC or GCCs as appropriate.
c. IAW FHP Supplement 14 all personnel conducting official international travel to or from the United States require a negative COVID-19 test as close as possible to departure. If the destination location requires a specific test or test timing, personnel must follow the destination location requirement instead.
d. Soldiers, DA civilians, and family members under the jurisdiction of the SECARMY conducting official international travel will have a negative COVID-19 test result (or medical clearance IAW 3.D.29.A.2) before departing home station or a CONUS replacement center.
e. Losing and gaining command coordination is required for all official travel outside the United States and its territories. This coordination is intended to solidify an understanding of host nation and GCC ROM and COVID-19 testing requirements. Losing commands will conduct a written counseling with Soldiers and DA civilians outlining COVID-19 standards and expectations for travel.
2. EXTENSION OF THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE AG CORPS HALL OF FAME AND DISTINGUISHED MEMBERS OF THE CORPS AND FOR THE AG CORPS “OF THE YEAR” NOMINATIONS. The Commandant of the AG School and Chief of the Corps has extended the submission deadline for nominations to the Hall of Fame and Distinguished Members of the Corps and for the AG Corps “Of The Year” nominations from 1 February 2021 to 1 March 2021. Please ensure nomination packets are complete and submitted by 1 March 2021 to the respective POCs in the Memorandums of Instruction. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-895888
3. RESERVE COMPONENT COVID LINE OF DUTY (LOD) Q&A. From Army G-1 Medical Policy: These Q&As address the question of whether or not RC Soldiers require an LOD due to COVID, and how to medically document a COVID occurrence for RC Soldiers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-920456
4. IPPS-A Items.
a. IPPS-A NEW MATERIEL INTRODUCTORY BRIEF (NMIB) TOWN HALL SCHEDULE – JANUARY 2021. IPPS-A is conducting New Materiel Introductory Brief (NMIB) Town Halls in January 2021. Please review the attachment for town hall schedule and details. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-920082
b. IPPS-A DATA CORRECTNESS CAMPAIGN – 11 JAN 2021. On 11JAN2021 IPPS-A Data Team conducted Data Correctness Campaign training with an emphasis on DQAR Analysis. HR professionals from all three Components joined the session and received information on the Data Correctness Campaign, how to subscribe to receive the DQAR and a demonstration on using the DQAR. Attached are the overview slides used during the session that include IPPS-A Data Team Member POC information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-917415
c. IPPS-A & WO HUDDLE SESSION: AUTHORITATIVE DATA SOURCES – 19 JAN 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A & WO Huddle session on Authoritative Data Sources (ADS). During this session, IPPS-A Data Team members and Release 2 Power Users will share introductory information on ADS in Release 3 IPPS-A, and significant user-facing impacts. All AG WOs, PAS Chiefs, and leaders that participate in HR support operations are welcomed to attend. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-919804
d. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: IPPS-A INTRODUCTION – 21 JAN 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A Release 3 Introduction webinar. During this session, the IPPS-A team will increase user familiarity with IPPS-A Release 3 by sharing foundational information about the system and providing basic functionality demonstrations of both self-service and elevated access usage of the system (Using Release 2 environment for demo). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-919803
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-010, ACADEMIC YEAR 2021, THE UNITED STATES ARMY MEDICAL MATERIEL AGENCY (USAMMA) MEDICAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (MLMIP), ISSUED: [1/12/2021 7:33:46 AM]. This message provides general information, eligibility, application requirements, and waivers for the Army’s selection to the USAMMA MLMIP. The MLMIP is a competitive ten-month internship that requires a 2-year utilization assignment upon completion of the program. The intent of the MLMIP is to develop and train qualified Soldiers within the 68J, 68A, 67E, 70B, 70K, and 670A career fields as medical logistics strategic enablers throughout the Army Medical Logistics Enterprise. Application packets are being accepted for the USAMMA MLMIP class starting 9 Aug 2021 through 23 June 2022. The deadline for submitting a packet will be 1 March 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-010
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-011, RESCISSION OF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR OFFICERS REQUESTING TO DEFER PROMOTION CONSIDERATION (OPT OUT) FROM THE FY21 CPT ACC PSB, ISSUED: [1/12/2021 8:01:30 AM]. MILPER Message Number 20-357 is rescinded immediately. Officers are not allowed to defer consideration in the FY21 Army Competitive Category (ACC) Captain (CPT) Promotion Selection Board (PSB). HRC will contact officers who have requested to defer consideration and will cease processing those requests. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-011
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LOGISTICS BRANCH BRIEF? “I’m looking for the most recent Logistics Branch Brief from HRC, it is not posted on AIM2 for LG Officers.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/916410
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 1 JAN 20). Three hot openings listed below. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. Information Operations Officer in support of UN Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA). This position is branch immaterial and will work closely with the Chief Military Community Outreach Branch to develop and synchronize Mali’s IO campaign. Location: Bamako, Mali. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. Food Service Supervisor in support Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 922A and will have the responsibility of supervising all Class I distribution through ARCENT’s AOR. Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Fire Support NCO/Officer in support Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be a 13F/13A (min: SFC/CPT) and will have the responsibly of planning, synchronizing, and executing targeting support in the AOR. OFFICIAL PASSPORT REQUIRED. Location: ARIFJAN, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 143D ESC COMPANY COMMAND POSITIONS- FL, GA, AL, NC, SC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-919768
b. VACANT MOARNG 25B5O, INFO TECH CHIEF POSITION, CO C 35TH IN DIV (SIGNAL), SAINT JOSEPH, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-920103
c. 3RD BRIGADE, 78TH TRAINING DIVISION E6-E9 AND O3-O5 VACANCIES JMBDL, NJ, WHITE PLAINS, MD, BIRMINGHAM, AL, AND FORT EUSTIS, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-920236
d. 450TH MOVEMENT CONTROL BATTALION VACANCIES, NE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-920448