1. FRAGO 32 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS, DTG: 122236Z OCT 22. This FRAGO implements required Army actions pursuant to Annex EEEEE, Reminder of Litigation Hold Concerning Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine for Service Members, Civilian Employees, and Contractors and Annex FFFFF, COVID Records Freeze Update. Some key information in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 1.Q. (ADD) This order implements required Army actions pursuant to Annex EEEEE, Reminder of Litigation Hold Concerning Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine for Service Members, Civilian Employees, and Contractors, and Annex FFFFF, COVID Records Freeze Update. These document describe ongoing Army-wide litigation hold and records freeze requirements due to ongoing and potential future litigation in federal courts regarding the COVID-19 mandatory vaccination order for service members and the civilian employee vaccine mandate. IAW orders from the DOD and the DOJ, the Department of the Army is required to identify and preserve all paper documents, electronically stored information, or other records created on or after 1 Jan 21 in the possession, custody, or control of the Army or any Army personnel that could contain information relevant to COVID-19 vaccine.
b. 3.C.1. (Tasks To-) Commanders, all Army Commands (ACOM), Army Service Component Commands (ASCC), and Direct Reporting Units (DRU).
c. 3.C.1.J. [ADD] Read and comply with Annex EEEEE and Annex FFFFF and the additional clarifying instructions provided in this FRAGORD. The clarifying instructions in this order supersede the instructions and/or guidance in Annex EEEEE and FFFFF when there is conflicting information.
d. 3.C.1.J.1. [ADD] NLT 15 November 22, issue any orders necessary to direct subordinate units and personnel to read and comply with Annex EEEEE, Annex FFFFF, and this FRAGORD. Prior to issuing such orders, commanders will consult with their servicing judge advocate and records manager.
e. Annexes EEEEE and FFFFF attached.
2. FISCAL YEAR 2023 (FY23) ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) PILOT PROGRAM FOR OFFICERS AND NCOS ASSIGNED TO THE NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER (NTC) AND FORT IRWIN, CALIFORNIA, 28 SEP 22. From the Army G-1 Plans and Resources Directorate: This memo approves the request from NTC, Fort Irwin, CA for continuation of the AIP Program for officers an NCOs who meet the criteria established in the memo. Payment will be in the lump sum amount of $4,800, to be paid upon in-processing at Fort Irwin for any Officer or NCO that preferences NTC and Fort Irwin as their first choice of duty assignment in the AIM or ASK-EM marketplace. Intra-post transfers are to be paid after completing the first tour. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. NEW DA FORM 31 (SEP 2022) TRANSITION GUIDANCE. From the US Army Leaves & Passes Action Officer, HRC: Prior to 31 March 2023, if a Soldier submits (or has submitted) a DA Form 31 (JUN 2020) with leave dates that include 31 MAR 2023 and it has been approved (with control numbers), a new DA Form 31 (SEP 2022) does not need to be reconstructed and submitted. DFAS will direct finance offices to continue to process DA Form 31 (JUN 2020) until 31 MAR 23. After that date, all leave forms submitted that are not the new DA Form 31 (SEP 2022) will be returned to unit S1s for resubmission. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. FY22 ARMY RESERVE TPU/IRR CSM/SGM NCO EVALUATION BOARD RESULTS. Attached are the results of the FY22 Army Reserve (AR) Troop Program Unit (TPU)/Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Command Sergeant Major (CSM) and Sergeant Major (SGM) NCO Evaluation Board. Soldiers identified on the attached results have been found Fully Qualified (FQ). Those that were found Most Qualified (MQ) will have “MQ” identified next to their CPMOS. Soldiers on the attached Fully Qualified list will receive an individual email with their OML number. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. SOLDIER GUIDANCE FOR MIGRATING FY22 AND FY21 TUITION ASSISTANCE REQUESTS IN ARMYIGNITED. From Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS): On 17 October 2022, FY22 Tuition Assistance Requests (TARs) will migrate into the upgraded ArmyIgnitED system. On 24 October 2022, FY21 TARs will migrate. Soldiers who submitted TARs for FY22 and FY21 should click on Tuition Assistance Requests in their dashboard and review each migrated request to ensure their information correct. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. USEFUL LINKS FOR USAR TPU OFFICERS. From the Army Reserve Careers Group CMO: The list at the following link is a consolidated list of links that can be beneficial to help guide your career. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. REGULAR ARMY NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER SLC AND MLC SCHEDULING AS OF SEPTEMBER 2022. To provide transparency and manage expectations, Military Schools Branch releases monthly statistics of Soldiers scheduled for SLC by Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and the Evaluation Board Order of Merit List (OML). These numbers reflect the last OML number that has been used to schedule a Soldier in September 2022 by MOS. In those instances where no training seats are available, the number shown is zero. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 38. This edition contains updates from the Lone Star Chapter, Ozark Chapter, and Alamo Chapter. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. THE UNITED STATES ARMY EVALUATION CENTER (AEC) IS HOLDING A TOWNHALL FOR 23-02 OFFICERS INTERESTED IN AEC, APG, MD AND REDSTONE ARSENAL, AL. The United States Army Evaluation Center (AEC) is having an overview and Q&A session regarding the 23-02 manning cycle and AEC’s vacancies on Friday, 14 October 2022, at 1400 (EST). The Army Evaluation Center (AEC) reports to the Commanding General, United States Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC), a Direct Reporting Unit (DRU) to the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army (VCSA). AEC provides unbiased, independent safety and operational evaluations on new equipment and software to inform operational and acquisition decisions by the Senior Army Leaders on modernization initiatives. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. AREA SUPPORT GROUP-KUWAIT 23-02 MOVERS TOWN HALL. Area Support Group-Kuwait is seeking exceptional Leaders to join a formation that executes specialized mission command and partnership opportunities combined with fulfilling cultural experiences. Several opportunities are available for Lieutenant Colonels, Majors, Captains and Warrant Officers. The Command Team invites all 23-02 movers to attend the MS Teams Town Hall on 21 OCT at 1230 Central Standard Time to receive a brief overview of the organization, discuss position opportunities and quality of life in Kuwait, and answer any questions about the assignment. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2022-14, EXPANDED ELIGIBILITY FOR THE ARMY SURVIVOR OUTREACH SERVICES PROGRAM, 7 OCT 22. This directive expands eligibility for the Army Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) program conducted pursuant to referenced statutes and regulations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-394, TEMPORARY CHANGE TO RETENTION CONTROL POINTS (RCP) FOR ENLISTED SOLDIERS SERVING IN THE REGULAR ARMY (RA) / UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) AND ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG) ACTIVE GUARD RESERVES (AGR) TITLE 10 PROGRAMS, ISSUED: [12 OCT 22]. The purpose of this message is to implement an exception to policy (ETP) to establish temporary retention control points (RCP) for eligible enlisted Soldiers. This message applies to the Soldiers in the rank of PVT through MSG/1SG serving Regular Army (RA), U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) and Army National Guard (ARNG) who are serving under the Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Title 10 programs and who have a contractual expiration term of service (ETS) dates between the effective date of this MILPER message through 30 Sep 24. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-395, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE FY22 ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) ARMY JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S (JAG) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE (SSC) SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [12 OCT 22]. This message announces the release of the Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Active Component (AC) Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAGC) Senior Service College (SSC) Selection Board Results. The official release date of the board results is 14 October 2022. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-396, PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS) ORDERS PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS UPDATE, ISSUED: [10/12/2022 4:38:12 PM]. This message disseminates information on recent changes to PCS orders processing requirements resulting from the Chief of Staff of the Army’s Advisory Board and the Army Audit Agency’s audit of the PCS process. Effective immediately: a suspense of 30 days will be established for Soldiers to return all required documents and information to the Personnel Reassignment Work Center after their Reassignment Briefing; the goal for issuance of PCS orders is no later than 120 days prior to the Soldier’s report date, and no later than 10 days after the receipt of required documents and information, for permanent party Soldiers; and the goal for issuance of PCS orders is no later than 14 days prior to the Soldier’s report date, and no later than 10 days after the receipt of required documents and information, for initial entry Soldiers or others from within the training base. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. MILPER MESSAGE 22-397, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2023 MEDICAL SERVICE (MS) CORPS BRANCH FLIGHT TRAINING SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [10/13/2022 10:14:47 AM]. The FY23 MS corps flight training selection panel will convene on 3 February 2023 to select regular Army MS officers to attend Army flight training initial entry rotary wing (IERW) training and subsequent reclassification to area of concentration 67J, aeromedical evacuation officer. Regular Army MS officers in year groups (YGs) 2021-2023 (not waivable) as well as Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) and U.S. Military Academy (USMA) cadets who are branched MS and meet all prerequisites may apply for selection to attend Army flight training. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
e. MILPER MESSAGE 22-398, FY2023 POST GO LIVE ARMY WIDE PERSONNEL ASSET INVENTORY (PAI), ISSUED: [10/13/2022 10:42:43 AM]. Go Live PAI, previously scheduled from 15 October – 15 November 2022 as identified in Key Task 9, Annex L, FRAGO 5, DA EXORD 009-16, has been postponed due to the delay of IPPS-A Release 3 Go Live. Each Active Component (AC), Deployed and Garrison Units including Community Based Health Care Organizations (CBHCO) and Medical Retention Processing Units (MRPU) will conduct a post-Go Live PAI. The window for units to conduct the post Go Live PAI will open at D+30 following Go Live and must be complete NLT D+60. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. MILPER MESSAGE 22-399, RECOGNITION OF UNITS INVOLVED IN RETROGRADE OPERATION FROM AFGHANISTAN, OAR, AND OAW, ISSUED: [13 OCT 22]. The purpose of this message is to announce unit recognition for support to Afghanistan Retrograde Operations, Operation Allies Refuge (OAR), Operation Allies Welcome (OAW), and the Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 23 SEP 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. CONUS AND OCONUS OFFICER MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITIES, USACE TRANSATLANTIC DIV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 23RD SPACE COMPANY, TPU, E3-E5, 25S AND 35S (WILL TRAIN), MIGS CREW OPERATOR, FORT CARSON, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 495TH INLAND CARGO TRANSFER UNIT, TPU, E7-E8/ 88Z5M, 1SG VACANCY, JONESBORO, AR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. CONUS BASED MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITIES, M-DAY 01 MAY 2023, MULTIPLE POSITIONS, 1ST BATTALION, 289TH REGIMENT, FORT BLISS, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/