1. ***THIS REQUIREMENT AFFECTS ALL REGULAR ARMY ENLISTED SOLDIERS*** HQDA EXORD 205-22 ARMY-WIDE AIRBORNE PERSONNEL ASSET INVENTORY (CUI), DTG: 082115Z Sep 22. (SUSPENSE: 23 Sep 22) Mission: Effective immediately, Army conducts an Army-wide Airborne Preference Personnel Asset Inventory (PAI) for all Regular Army enlisted Soldiers in the Assignment Satisfaction Key (ASK) portal through 23 September 2022, and for future enlisted manning cycles, to identify enlisted Soldiers willing and able to support airborne requirements in order to properly man airborne units across the Army. Intent is to (1) identify all airborne qualified enlisted Soldiers willing and able to conduct airborne operations via an airborne assignment, (2) determine critical MOS/SQI shortages across the Army, and (3) capture data on Enlisted personnel not willing or medically able to conduct airborne operations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Soldiers are directed to indicate airborne duty/assignment preference by selecting one of four airborne preference options:
(1) Airborne volunteer-airborne qualified and desire an airborne assignment or desire to attend airborne training and accept an airborne assignment.
(2) Airborne duty preferred-airborne qualified and willing to accept an airborne assignment or willing to attend airborne training and accept an airborne assignment.
(3) Non-airborne duty preferred-willing to accept a future airborne assignment, but not for their current assignment.
(4) Decline airborne-do not desire an airborne assignment because he/she is unwilling or medically unable.
b. Unit commanders will ensure all Regular Army enlisted Soldiers within their command, regardless of airborne status, complete the requirement to update their airborne preferences within the Assignment Satisfaction Key (ask) website.
2. UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE IMPLEMENTATION GUIDANCE FOR RESERVE COMPONENT MATERNITY LEAVE PROGRAM, 9 SEP 22. From the USARC G-1: Provides guidance for the implementation of the Reserve Component Maternity Leave (RCML) Program in connection with a qualifying birth event. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 064/2022, FY23 ANTITERRORISM COMMUNICATION SYNCHRONIZATION QUARTERLY THEMES (CUI), DTG: R 121410Z SEP 22. Army Antiterrorism Communication Synchronization seeks to take care of the troops by instilling Army wide heightened awareness and vigilance to prevent and protect the Army community and critical resources from terrorist activities. The HQDA Antiterrorism Communication Plan establishes four broad antiterrorism awareness themes: constant vigilance, timely threat reporting, knowledge of antiterrorism concepts and principles, and leadership emphasis. The overarching theme for FY23 is Adapting Antiterrorism to the Evolving Global Security Environment. To facilitate antiterrorism awareness communication and community outreach efforts at all levels, HQDA designates the antiterrorism communication quarterly themes for FY23 In this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-339, ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESERVE COMPONENT OFFICERS REQUESTING TO DEFER PROMOTION CONSIDERATION (OPT OUT), ISSUED: [13 SEP 22]. This message explains the required administrative procedures and the produced outcomes for Reserve Component (RC) officers who request to defer (opt out) Promotion Selection Board (PSB) consideration. Prior to each PSB, the Army Human Resources Command (HRC) will publish instructions that specifically describe the board opt out eligibility criteria for officers in either the routine board message or in a stand-alone message. An officer may only opt out two times per grade. This MILPER message pertains to RC (ARNG and USAR) officers only. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-340, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) “A” PROFICIENCY DESIGNATOR AWARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [13 SEP 22]. The Army Surgeon General approved the FY22 AMEDD “A” Proficiency Designator award results. 3. The FY22 AMEDD “A” proficiency designator by-corps and by-name list will be publicly released on 15 September 2022 through the human resources command, health services division, AMEDD command management section web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/conte
5. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 1 SEP 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. J5 DEPUTY DIRECTOR | DJIBOUTI | O-5 | 02A | TS/SCI | SEP2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. OPS PLANNER 2 (SAMS) | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O-4 | 02A | TS/SCI | OCT2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. RGNL ENGMT CELL DEPUTY DIR | AL UDEID AB, QATAR | O-5 | 01A | TS/SCI | SEP2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. SAMS PLANNER 1 | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O-4 | 02A | TS | OCT2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 83D COMBAT SUSTAINMENT SUPPORT BATTALION KEY VACANCIES IN GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CO-ADOS 365 DAYS – SIX SSG-SFC @ FORT RILEY, KS SOLDIER RECOVERY UNIT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. WEEKLY ARNG G2 (ADOS / FRA / EXTERNAL) VACANCY LISTINGS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 365 DAYS CO-ADOS 66 SERIES NURSE CASE MANAGER (NCM) @ FORT HOOD, SRU (TWO OPENINGS). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. HHD, 75TH USAR INNOVATION COMMAND, TPU, E8 OR E7(P), 1SG VACANCY, 00G5M, HOUSTON, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND CENTRAL, TPU, VACANCIES, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS (FL, GM, HI). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 351ST CIVIL AFFAIRS COMMAND. TPU, O1-O5 OFFICER VACANCIES, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/