1. FRAGO 5 TO HQDA EXORD 050-21 SARS-COV-2 VACCINE DISTRIBUTION. The Army G-1 PCC has asked that we highlight the FRAGO 5 requirement that, for COVID-19 Vaccinations, eligible Soldiers and Family Members must be available to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination series from the same manufacturer within a 45-day window at the same duty location. If receiving a 2 dose series, personnel must have 45 days of time on station to receive the first dose of the vaccine. Personnel with less than 45 days of time on station may decline this vaccine to meet the established reporting window at the new duty location. We ask that S1’s ensure unit leadership and Soldiers are aware of this requirement and plan properly. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962842
2. FORCE HEALTH PROTECTION (FHP) GUIDANCE (SUPPLEMENT 20) – DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE GUIDANCE FOR PERSONNEL TRAVELING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 PANDEMIC, 12 APR 21. This memorandum replaces FHP Guidance (Supplement 14). This memorandum applies to official and unofficial travel and provides updated pre- and post-travel guidance for purposes of force health protection (FHP). Some key portions of this memo: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962905
a. Exception to ROM: Unless otherwise required by a more restrictive DoD policy, pre and post-travel ROM is not required for individuals who are 14 days post-completion of COVID-19 vaccination with a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized vaccine and meet all of the CDC criteria for the specific vaccine administered. Individuals will continue to adhere to public health measures, such as physical distancing to the greatest extent possible and mask wearing, in accordance with reference (h), (this memo).
b. ROM after arrival at the travel destination may not be required by the destination health authority (e.g., the HN or State or local jurisdiction) if travelers have undergone COVID-19 testing prior to travel. Travelers should check with the MILDEPs, GCCs, State and local public health authorities, and military installations for current information.
c. Exceptions to Testing: Unless otherwise required by a more restrictive DoD Policy: Individuals fully recovered from a laboratory-confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 infection within the previous 90 days are not required to undergo viral testing. Individuals recovered from COVID-19 infection and desiring to travel will receive clearance from a healthcare provider or public health official and maintain a copy of the clearance letter in their possession during travel.
d. Exceptions to Testing: Individuals who are 14 days post-completion of COVID-19 vaccination with a FDA authorized vaccine and meet all of the CDC criteria for the specific vaccine administered, are not required to undergo viral testing prior to travel from the United States to a foreign country.
3. RESULTS OF THE FY21 ARMY RESERVE TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) AUTOMATED STAFF SERGEANT (SSG) EVALUATION BOARD. The FY21 USAR TPU SSG Evaluation Board convened on 1 February 2021 at the 63d Readiness Division Headquarters. Results are posted at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957880
4. MEDICAL READINESS NEWSLETTER, ISSUE 9. From OTSG: Please take a few minutes to learn more about the latest Medical Readiness items of interest including Total Force Sickle Cell Trait Screening, the Army Heat Center and maintaining readiness during the pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962321
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. USASOC ENLISTED MANNING CYCLE 22-04 MSG/SFC SOF ENABLER TALENT MANAGEMENT SLATE ANNOUNCEMENT. The United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) EMC 22-04 Master Sergeant (MSG) and Sergeant First Class (SFC) Special Operational Forces (SOF) Enabler Slating Board will convene on 10-14 May 2021. All active duty Soldiers in the rank of SFC to MSG who are interested in being considered for an assignment within USASOC must submit an application to USADOC G1 NLT 23 April 2021. Visit the following link for application procedures and MOSs to be slated. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962172
b. DCMA 22-01 MOVERS TOWN HALL (51A / 51C). Defense Contract Management Agency is seeking highly qualified 51A / 51C applicants for the 22-01 manning cycle. Come join the DCMA family and serve as part of the critical eyes and ears of DoD and its partners. On 20 April 2021 at 1500 (EST), DCMA will host a virtual town hall meeting in order to inform acquisition officers who are in the 22-01 AIM assignment cycle. We have opportunities throughout the United States. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-890837
c. AIM 22-01 OPPORTUNITIES – MCOE 198TH IN BDE, FORT BENNING, GA. The 198TH IN BDE is looking for confident and dynamic 11A Infantry (LT) and 56A Chaplain (CPT) who are motivated to take on one of the most challenging and rewarding missions in the Army; supporting the transformation of civilians into world class Infantry Soldiers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/251661
d. US ARMY NETWORK ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY COMMAND 22-01 MOVERS, JOB OPENINGS. Join the nation’s Army in Network Communications! We are located at Fort Huachuca, AZ, the “place of thunder”. U.S. Army Network Enterprise Command leads global operations for the Army’s portion of the DODIN, ensuring freedom of action in cyberspace while denying the same to our adversaries. MOS/AOCs Wanted for 22-01: 170A, 17A, 255A, 255N, 255S, 25A, 26A, 26B, O1A, 35A, 56A, 42B, 90A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962167
e. US ARMY CYBER COMMAND AIM 22-01 VIRTUAL TOWN HALL – 1800EST, 21 APR 2021. On 21 April 21 at 1800EST, US Army Cyber Command will host a virtual town hall meeting in order to inform officers who are in the 22-01 AIM cycle. During this town hall session, ARCYBER representatives will provide information and answer questions related to candidates interested in becoming a part of the ARCYBER team at Fort Gordon, GA. MOS/AOCs Needed for 22-01: 131A, 170A, 170B, 17A, 19A, 255A, 255N, 255S, 25A, 26A, 26B, 30A, 352N, 35D, 35G, 42B, 48J, 56A, 57A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963027
6. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 035/2021, ACTIVE DUTY FOR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT (ADOS)-ACTIVE COMPONENT FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) COMMAND REQUIREMENTS SUBMISSION (FOUO), DTG: R 141220Z APR 21. This message provides information and guidance for Army Commands (ACOMs), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCs), and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs) to request Active Duty Operational Support (ADOS). ACOMs, ASCCs, and DRUs requesting ADOS-AC support will submit no later than 01 June 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-963263
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-111, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR MAY 2021, ISSUED: [4/14/2021 9:14:23 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-111
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-112, AGR OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR MAY 2021, ISSUED: [4/14/2021 9:17:02 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-112
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 9 APR 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. Aviation FMS Manager in support of Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 15A/B/D / O4-O5 and will be responsible for planning, delivering, and validating Iraqi Army Aviation Command (IqAAC) operational and strategic plans. Location: Baghdad, Iraq. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. Six month tour acting as J1 Director in support of joint operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Interested Service Members must be 42H / O-4(P) – O-6 and will be responsible for reporting directly to the Commanding General, and advise them on all administrative matters for the command. 2x Locations: Baghdad, Iraq and Kabul, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Knowledge Manger / OIC in support of Operation Resolute Support (OIR) / Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be 255A / CW2-W4 and will be responsible for planning, installation, administration, troubleshooting, design, and optimization of the technology platforms. Location: Bagram, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. Ops Advisor in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be a 15T/E5-E7 and will be a part of the establishment of a UH-60 Aircrew Advisors Train, Advise and Assist (TAA) Mission. Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. COMBINED JOINT TASK FORCE – HORN OF AFRICA, COADOS, LTC/42H, J-1 DIRECTOR, DJIBOUTI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-961862
b. JSOC J2, INTEL STAFF OFFICER – 2X 35D JTMD, CPT/MAJ COADOS VACANCIES, FT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-961944
c. 1-311TH TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION, RICHMOND, VA (TPU) OC/T VACANCIES FOR FY22 MOB. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-961998
d. MULTIPLE MDAY OPENINGS-NCARNG SPECIAL OPERATIONS DETACHMENT (SOD)-X, FT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962082
e. 650TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP HHC, TPU, 1LT-CPT/01A & SFC-MSG/00D, COMPANY COMMANDER AND FIRST SERGEANT SLOAN, NV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-962149
f. 1-311TH TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION, RICHMOND, VA (TPU) OC/T VACANCIES FOR FY22 MOB TO FORT BLISS, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-961998