1. FRAGO 13 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS, DTG: 140020Z DEC 21. Among other items, this FRAGO provides guidance on the following topics: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Clarifies required documentation when submitting a request for unqualified resignation, retirement, or ETS while flagged for COVID refusal.
b. Provides guidance for mandatory civilian vaccination counseling, enforcement, exemption, testing, and discipline.
c. Added guidance for Military supervisors to review and verify DD Form 3175 (Civilian Employee Certification of Vaccination) in MILCONNECT.
d. Clarifies SECDEF Memo (Annex AAAA) implementation for ARNG/Ready Reserve vaccination.
2. AG CORPS HALL OF FAME (HOF) & DISTINGUISHED MEMBER OF THE CORPS (DMOC) PROGRAM FOR 2022. This is a reminder that AG Corps HOF and DMOC nominations are due NLT 17 Jan 22. HOF and DMOC selectees will be recognized at the AG Corps HOF and DMOC Induction Ceremony and National AG Ball, both of which are currently scheduled for June 2022 at Fort Jackson and Columbia, SC, respectively. Nomination templates are found within the MOI attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. 2021 ADJUTANT GENERAL’S CORPS “OF THE YEAR” NOMINATIONS. This is a reminder that AG Corps “Of the Year” nominations for calendar year 2021 are due no later than 14 February 2022. The MOI attached at the following link assigns responsibilities and procedures for nominating and selecting the Adjutant General’s Corps Officer, Warrant Officer, Noncommissioned Officer, Soldier, Senior Civilian / Civilian, and Spouse of the Year for calendar year 2021 (1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A COUNCIL OF COLONELS – DECEMBER 2021. Attached at the following link is the slide deck for IPPS-A’s monthly Council of Colonels meeting that takes place on 16 DEC 2021. HR leaders across the US Army will receive real-time updates from program FMD leads on the progression of IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. NCO EVALUATION BOARD LEADER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (LPD) SLIDES (AS OF 24 SEPTEMBER 2021). From the DA Secretariat SGM: Good day S1Net, Here are the most recent Leader Professional Development slides on the NCO Evaluation Board process. This is the slide deck I use to brief the process to the field. I hope this gives clarity on how we conduct the NCO Evaluation Boards. Please feel free to comment below if you have any questions; we will be monitoring the group! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 089/2021, – NOMINATIONS FOR SELECTION TO ATTEND THE 2022 U.S. ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) JUNIOR LEADERSHIP COURSE (JLC) (CUI), DTG: R 101937Z DEC 21. This message delineates the nomination procedure and selection criteria for the 2022 AMEDD JLC. Nominations will be submitted not later than 13 January 2022. Basic eligibility criteria is active or reserve component AMEDD officers in the rank of lieutenant through captain (or majors with less than 2 years time in grade for Dental, Veterinary, and Medical Corps), AMEDD active or reserve component warrant officer one or chief warrant officer two (Medical Service and Veterinary Corps), active or reserve component staff sergeants with a medical MOS, and AMEDD civilian employees in general schedule (GS) GS-09-11, (or equivalent) on permanent appointment. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 090/2021, COLD WEATHER INJURY PREVENTION 2021-2022 (CUI), DTG: R 102023Z DEC 21. Effective immediately, leaders, Soldiers, Commanders of ACOMs, ASCCs, DRUs, and civilian supervisors will implement protective measures and utilize principles of risk management to prevent CWI to Soldiers and civilians during the 2021-2022 cold weather months. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ALARACT 091/2021, – IMPLEMENTATION GUIDANCE INSPECTOR GENERAL IDENTIFICATION BADGE/INSPECTOR GENERAL LAPEL PIN, DTG: R 132100Z DEC 21. The purpose of this message is to provide instruction on wear of the Army Inspector General Identification Badge (IGIB) and Inspector General Lapel Pin (IGLP). Temporary wear of the IGIB/IGLP is authorized once the individual has graduated from the Inspector General School (TIGS), is properly slotted in an IG position, and remains in good standing. Permanent wear is authorized after the successful completion of 12 months as an IG. Individuals are not authorized to be awarded the IGIB/IGLP and simultaneously qualify for another badge (for example, Army Staff Identification Badge) while on the same tour. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-465, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER THREE (CW3), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FOUR (CW4), AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FIVE (CW5), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 8:40:30 AM]. Selection boards will convene on 11 Apr 22 to consider eligible Chief Warrant Officers on the active duty list (ADL) for promotion to CW3, CW4, and CW5. The boards will recess on or about 29 Apr 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-466, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), CAPTAIN (CPT), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 8:50:42 AM]. Promotion selection board will convene on or about 5 Apr 22, to consider eligible (AMEDD) Lieutenants (1LT) on the Reserve Active Service List (RASL) for promotion to Captain (CPT). The board will recess on or about 22 Apr 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-467, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22), RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER THREE (CW3), AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FOUR (CW4), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 8:54:46 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-468, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), MAJOR (MAJ), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 8:57:58 AM]. Promotion selection board will convene on or about 5 Apr 22, to consider eligible (AMEDD) Captains (CPT) on the Reserve Active Service List (RASL) for promotion to Major (MAJ). The board will recess on or about 22 Apr 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
e. MILPER MESSAGE 21-469, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22), RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FIVE (CW5), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 9:03:36 AM]. A promotion selection board will convene on or about 12 Apr 22, to consider eligible Chief Warrant Officers Four (CW4) for promotion to CW5. The board will recess on or about 22 Apr 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
f. MILPER MESSAGE 21-470, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CAPTAIN (CPT), ARMY NURSE CORPS (AN), MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS (MS), AND ARMY MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS (SP), FULLY QUALIFIED CERTIFICATION PROCESS, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 9:06:02 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY21 Active Component (AC), Captain (CPT), Army Nurse Corps (AN), Medical Service Corps (MS), and Army Medical Specialist Corps (SP), Fully Qualified Certification Process. The prepositioning release date is 17 Dec 21. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EST, 21 Dec 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
g. MILPER MESSAGE 21-471, FY22 REGULAR ARMY (RA)/UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) AND INDIVIDUAL MOBILIZATION AUGMENTEE (IMA) MASTER SERGEANT (MSG) EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT MESSAGE, ISSUED: [12/14/2021 3:59:38 PM]. A HQDA Board is scheduled to convene on or about 19 Apr 22 to evaluate Regular Army (RA) and United States Army Reserve, Active Guard Reserve (USAR AGR) and Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) First Sergeant (1SG) and Master Sergeant (MSG) records. The board will evaluate the performance and potential of all eligible noncommissioned officers (NCOs) for the purpose of creating an order of merit list (OML) to inform a myriad of human resource decisions designed to improve readiness, NCO professional development, and professionalism of the NCO Corps. Note that board eligibility includes NCOs who are within one year of attaining promotion eligibility (by date of rank) in order to identify fast-tracking NCOs for early training. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 766TH BRIGADE ENGINEER BATTALION, M-DAY, LTC/12A, BATTALION COMMANDER VACANCY, DECATUR, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF ARMY RESERVE (OCAR), ADOS, MAJ/01A, 2 STRATEGIC PLANNER VACANCIES, FT. BELVOIR, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ARNG 90/180 DAY BOOTS ON GROUND PROGRAM – CRITICAL VACANCIES, AOC 62B, IRAQ AND POLAND. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. MULTIPLE VACANCIES, (12B/N & 25B/U), (IMA,TPU), USACE, TRANSATLANTIC EXPEDITIONARY DISTRICT, CAMP ARIFJAN, KU. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 440TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION, BATTALION S6 OIC VACANCY, FORT CARSON, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. PRARNG NATIONWIDE AGR VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, NUCLEAR MEDICAL SCIENCE OFFICER (NMSO), 22ND CST, FORT BUCHANAN, PR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. MIRC TSC, 2 E4 / E5 42A POSITION AVAILABLE, FORT BELVOIR VIRGINIA DC, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA AREA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/