1. FRAGO 21 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 142315Z APR 20. The Army Staff has shifted to one weekly FRAGO to EXORD 144-20. Among other items, FRAGO 21 updates reporting requirements, updates PPE requirements, addresses COVID-19 historical coverage, and the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.C.33.B.) ARMY CIVILIANS IN SERVICE DEATH REPORTING. Adds Department of the Army Civilians in service death reporting procedures (also see new Annex FFF).
b. (3.C.44.A.) PANDEMIC PERSONNEL STATUS TRACKER (PST). HQDA G-1 PCC will add Pandemic Personnel Status Tracker (PST) in the Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System ADPAAS as a tool for commanders and ADPAAS Command Officer Representatives (CORs) to identify, track and report personnel status of COVID-19 affected personnel. ADPAAS reporting requirements do not replace previous reporting requirements established in EXORD 144-20.
c. (3.C.86.) MILITARY FUNERAL HONORS (MFH) SUPPORT. Until further notice, the Army will continue to support MFH for active duty Soldiers, retirees, and veterans if conditions allow.
d. (3.C.91.A.) INVENTORY GUIDANCE. To ensure stewardship of property and safety of the force, all ACOMs, ASCCs, and DRUs will follow the guidance in Annex AAA, Inventory Guidance and Exception to Policy During Army-Wide Coronavirus-19 Response.
e. (3.C.92.) OPSEC. The HQDA COVID-19 Operations Security (OPSEC) Critical Information List and Countermeasures are provided (see annex DDD). This guidance applies to HQDA. All ACOMs/ASCCs/DRUs are strongly encouraged to tailor this guidance to their commands.
f. (3.C.93.) INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING. Addresses impact to institutional training due to COVID-19, which includes no new starts for professional military education (PME) and functional training until further notice, with the exceptions listed in Annex EEE, or as changed by TRADOC HQs direction. Also posted separately at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. (3.C.95.) ARMY AIRCREW USE OF FACE COVERINGS. Adds temporary authorization for Army aircrew use of face coverings (also see new Annex HHH).
h. (3.C.96.A.) DEFENSE COMMISSARY AGENCY (DECA) GUIDANCE. Effective 10 April, all Defense Commissary Agency (DECA) stores and distribution centers will require all employees and patrons to wear face coverings at all times in DECA facilities.
i. (3.C.97.) CHAPLAINS. Adds Chaplain virtual environment expansion of services and support (also see new Annex III).
j. (4.H.) SUPPLY REQUISITIONS. Adds supply requisitions guidance.
k. (4.I.) CLOTH FACE COVERINGS PROCUREMENT. Adds cloth face coverings procurement and funding guidance for commanders.
l. Adds Annex GGG, Guidance for Quarantine and Isolation Facilities.
2. FRAGORD 9 (DTG: 141620QAPR2020) TO OPORD 20-048, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC), ARMY RESERVE COVID-19 RESPONSE. Among other areas, this FRAGORD provides guidance on the following: Task to Staff, Submit Lessons Learned on portal; Task to 3 MCDS – 1 x additional UAMTF; Task to AR-MEDCOM – 4 x UAMTFs; Coordinating Instructions, Re-emphasizes SVBAs for readiness; Annex A (References) Adds current HQDA and FC orders; Annex K (G-8 Guidance) Guidance on costs for Soldiers originally brought on AT for non-COVID but then transitioned to COVID response; Annex L (Personnel) Updates COVID Cases Report and RERSTAT IAW HQDA reporting requirements; guidance for Cross-leveling requests to fill DMDs; DEER/CAC holder guidance; Annex T (Training), Guidance for payments for SVBA and Vignettes; and Annex Z (CAR/CG Memo on SVBAs). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. RESOURCES FOR HEALTHY SOLDIER AND FAMILY COPING. A new 1SNET Topic Page has launched – Coping with COVID-19 Stress – to provide resources to unit leaders to support healthy Soldier and Family coping. Unit leaders are encouraged to be vigilant for signs of domestic abuse/child abuse related to stress, uncertainty, isolation, and financial strain related to COVID 19. Special emphasis should be placed on lower grade enlisted Soldiers and Families with newborns, as well as Families receiving Family Advocacy Program (FAP) services. Visit the following link for more information on resources available. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A PRODUCTS.
a. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: JOB DATA CORRECTIONS. Attached are the webinar CONOP and read-ahead slide deck for the IPPS-A webinar on Job Data Corrections. Users are encouraged to reference the CONOP for DCS dial-in information and review the read-ahead deck prior to the session on 16 Apr. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A JOB AID: ROWSECCLASS – TROUBLESHOOTING. This Job Aid details the steps to verify a Soldier’s ROWSECCLASS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-109, ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022 MILITARY INTELLIGENCE PROGRAMS AND ADVANCED CIVIL SCHOOLING, ISSUED: [4/14/2020 9:38:54 AM]. This message announces the procedures for Military Intelligence (MI) officers requesting consideration for highly competitive MI academic programs in Academic Year (AY) 2021-2022. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. REVERSE SRP REQUIREMENTS. “What regulation or policy addresses reverse SRP requirements? I have noticed that AR 600-8-101 eliminates Deployment Cycle Support (2018), and the DA7631 DCS Checklist is no longer on the Army Forms page.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 103RD ESC CHIEF OF STAFF AND DEPUTY COMMANDING OFFICER, DES MOINES, IA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT; FIRST SERGEANT- 387TH ENGINEER COMPANY, 315TH ENGINEER BATTALION, SCOTTSDALE, AZ, AND FIRST SERGEANT- HHC, 315TH ENGINEER BN, CAMP PENDLETON, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. TPU LOGISTICS COMPANY COMMAND OPPORTUNITIES, 155TH CSSB, EL MONTE, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 79TH TSC OFFICER AND WO VACANCIES – LOS ALAMITOS, CA – NEED TO FILL POSITIONS ASAP. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/