1. FRAGO 31 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 Steady State Operations (CUI), DTG: 012139Z Sep 22. Some key information in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (1.M.) [Change to Read] This order implements the Undersecretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness (USD(P&R)) memorandum, “Consolidated Department of Defense Coronavirus Disease 2019 Force Health Protection Guidance-Revision 3” dated 29 August 2022 (Annex DDDDD). This document consolidates FHP policies in response to the changing COVID-19 operational environment.
b. (3.D.15.B.) [Change to Read] Annex VVVV, Guidance on Official Travel, 26 May 2022 remains in effect until further guidance. The four categories of approved travel in paragraph 4 of Annex VVVV applies to Soldiers, DA civilians, and contractor employees.
c. (3.D.15.B.2.A.) (U) [Change to Read] An example decision memorandum is provided at Annex VVV. If applicable, the decision memorandum must identify the date the request for vaccination exemption was submitted to Office of The Surgeon General (OTSG), or appeal was submitted to the ASA(M&RA), for a Soldier who has filed for an exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. A process map (Annex WWW) will assist in determining if a travel request is needed and if travel can take place. If the request is approved, all travelers must adhere to Annex DDDDD.
d. (3.D.22.) (U) [Change to Read] Read and comply with all sections of Annex DDDDD. Army Directive 2022-02 (Annex MMMM) states that “unvaccinated Soldiers who are pending a medical or administrative exemption (to include religious accommodation) will not PCS” without an exception approved by the Under Secretary of the Army. Annex MMMM remains in effect until Superseded or rescinded by action of the Secretary of the Army.
2. NEW SERGEANT MAJOR, THE ADJUTANT GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TAG), FORT KNOX, KY. From the Army G-1 SGM: On behalf of the Sergeant Major of the Army, we are pleased to announce that Sergeant Major Israel M. Luther Jr., U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), DCS, G1, Fort Bragg, NC, has been selected as the Sergeant Major, The Adjutant General Directorate (TAG), Fort Knox, KY. Please pass on your congratulations to Israel. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. FY23 AR TPU/IRR SSG NCO EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT. Attached at the following link is the FY23 AR TPU/IRR February 2023 SSG NCO Evaluation Board Announcement. The board will review SSG records for the purpose of creating an Order of Merit (OML) that will be utilized for several Human Resource (HR) decisions to include scheduling of Soldiers for their Primary Military Education (PME). Soldiers are responsible in ensuring their AMHRR (iPERMS) is updated by 3 Jan 2023. The Initial eligibility report is attached which includes the list of all Soldiers who meet the basic eligibility requirements as of 1 Sep 2022. There will be a final eligibility report pull o/a 3 Jan 2023 which will be the FINAL list of Soldiers that will be evaluated by the board. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A “A DAY IN THE LIFE” WEBINAR SERIES – ELEVATED ACCESS PART 1 AND 2: 21 & 28 SEP 2022. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A “A Day in the Life” Webinar Series on Elevated Access. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. “BUILDING STRONG AND READY TEAMS” REPLACES LEGACY STRONG BONDS. From the USARC Religious Support Division: As of 01 Oct 2022, the legacy “Strong Bonds” Program will be replaced by “Building Strong and Ready Teams” (BSRT). BSRT is a Command directed, Chaplain led program that builds and maintains spiritual readiness of Soldiers. BSRT will differ from the legacy Strong Bonds Program by broadening the program scope for holistic wellness, increasing cost efficiency, and training a greater percentage of Service Members. BSRT will expand relationship skill building to include all types of relationships: organizational, friendships, community partnerships as well as marriage and family relationships. BSRT is an integrated part of Holistic Health and Fitness, building spiritual readiness through tailored training designed to meet unit specific needs. This change is directed by HQDA EXORD 135-22. See attachments for additional information, or your Unit Ministry Team. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ARMY LEADER EXCHANGE (ALX) SEPTEMBER BULLETIN. The Army Leader Exchange (ALx) provides professional development content to help steward the Army profession by engaging and informing leaders. The September 2022 bulletin was recently published and includes counseling enhancement tools, LPD resources, and operational environment products for China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. MOS 42A SPECIAL MISSIONS UNIT (SMU) ASSESSMENT AND SELECTION (A&S) FEBRUARY 2023. The Army’s premier Special Missions Unit (Airborne) located at Fort Bragg is seeking self-motivated, exceptionally proficient individuals holding the MOS of 42A to attend our next assessment and selection 13-24 February 2023. This career opportunity is not available in the Marketplace or USASOC Slate. Requirements: 110 GT (non-waiverable), SGT-SFC, minimum of 5 years 42A experience, financially stable, on station 12 months, and eligible to PCS in 12-18 months. Application deadline is 9 December 2022. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 065/2022, CENTRALLY MANAGED OXYGEN GENERATOR, FIELD PORTABLE (OGFP) (LIN P05027) (CUI), DTG: R 131510Z SEP 22. The OGFP has experienced unexpected technical difficulties in sustainment and supportability resulting in unaffordability and requires immediate actions for removal from Army inventory. This message amplifies notification for the unit disposition of on-hand OGFP devices. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER Message 22-341, Official Release of Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) Regular Army (RA) and United States Army Reserve, Active Guard Reserve (USAR (AGR)/Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) Command Sergeant Major (CSM)/Sergeant Major (SGM) Evaluation Board Results, Issued: [9/15/2022 2:54:25 PM]. An alphabetical listing of all NCOs found fully qualified by subject evaluation board will be posted to the HRC website for download on 20 September 2022. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 22-041, ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) – DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY SELECT RECRUITER (DASR) TOUR EXTENSION PROGRAM. The purpose of this message is to provide all of the Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) – Department of the Army Select Recruiter (DASR) Tour Extension Program, effective 28 June 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 22-042, TERMINATION OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY BONUS (FLPB) PAY AT THE 1/1 PROFICIENCY RATE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the termination of FLPB at the 1/1 ($100.00 Payment Level) Proficiency Rate. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. DOES ANYONE HAVE A HR TRAINING CALENDAR? “Basically, we are wanting to create an HR university for our 42As. I am in a HRSC and we are trying to keep our soldiers knowledgeable and current in all aspects of S1 and need a calendar breakdown for training and then hands on experience.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. BCT COMPANY COMMANDER OER DUTY DESCRIPTION. “Looking to help one of my Commanders out however I couldn’t find a duty description, can someone point me in the right direction or send an example please.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 1 SEP 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 9TH MSC USAR TSG, FORT SHAFTER FLATS, HI, ALASKA, SAMOA, GUAM (OFF/ENL TPU) VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. USAREUR-AF OFFICE OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, 1X ADOS POSITION, CPT (01A), WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. TPU OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, AIDE-DE-CAMP, 2LT/O1 OR 1LT/O2, 87TH TRAINING DIVISION, BIRMINGHAM, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 419TH MOVEMENT CONTROL BATTALION, MULTIPLE TPU POSITIONS CW2 – CPT, CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. PRIORITY POSITIONS FOR SUMMER AT AND DEPLOYMENTS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. DEPUTY COMMANDER (TPU) POSITION VACANCY, LTC/01A, 649TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. B/1-19TH SFG(A) COMPANY SERGEANT MAJOR, BLUFFDALE, UT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/