1. HQDA EXORD 225-21 (FRAGO 22) COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 122315Z MAY 22. This FRAGO serves as a centralized document that consolidates the guidance and activities related to movement and travel of service members, civilians, and contractors as published in previous Department of Defense and Army policies. It is imperative that leaders ensure command emphasis to enforce compliance with all requirements provided in this order. All prior orders related to travel that have not been rescinded remain in effect until rescinded or replaced. Some key information/guidance in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.7.A.) [ADD] IAW Annex MMMM, unvaccinated Soldiers who are pending medical or administrative exemption (to include religious accommodation) will not conduct a permanent change of station (PCS). Exceptions may only be approved by the Under Secretary of the Army. These requests will be submitted to the Under Secretary of the Army through the Vice Director of the Army Staff. Refer to paragraph 3.d.15.b.2. For advanced approval for travel. Further, unvaccinated Soldiers who do not have a pending medical or administrative exemption (to include religious accommodation) remain flagged and are therefore ineligible to PCS under current Army policies and in accordance with Annex YYY.
b. (3.C.6.A.) [ADD] Ensure U.S. Army Installation Management Command Military Personnel Divisions (MPDs) review the monthly HQDA DCS, G-1 report of Soldiers ineligible to PCS prior to issuing PCS orders.
c. (3.C.6.A.1.) [ADD] MPDs will not issue PCS orders for Soldiers on the ineligible to PCS report unless the supporting S-1 or personnel work center validates the Soldier is fully vaccinated and medical protection system (MEDPROS) is updated with the appropriate vaccination status. Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated are ineligible to PCS without advance approval from the Under Secretary of the Army. This restriction includes no cost PCS, low-cost PCS, and intrapost transfers.
d. (3.C.6.A.2.) [ADD] If PCS orders were previously issued for Soldiers ineligible to PCS, MPDs will contact the supporting S-1 and defer the Soldier or determine if the Soldier has received advance approval for PCS from the Under Secretary of the Army.
e. (3.C.21.A.) [ADD] Ensure order issuing authorities validate the COVID-19 vaccination status of all Soldiers prior to issuing PCS Orders. HRC will not issue PCS orders for unvaccinated Soldiers without proof of advance approval from the Under Secretary of the Army for any official travel. This Restriction includes no cost PCS, low-cost PCS, and intra-post Transfers.
f. (3.D.8.A.4.) [ADD] Read and comply with Annex TTTT, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs (ASD(HA)) memorandum “Mandatory Vaccination of Service Members using the Moderna and Spikevax Coronavirus Disease 2019 vaccines.”
g. (3.D.8.B.1.E.1.) [CHANGE TO READ] NLT 20 May 2022, commanders will review Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO) and ensure every Regular Army Soldier identified in MEDPROS who is not fully vaccinated has the appropriate Assignment Consideration (ASCO) code or MEDPROS full-vaccination status update. All Regular Army Soldiers who are not fully vaccinated should have the ASCO of L4, unless they have an approved vaccination exemption, in which case they will have the ASCO of LE.
2. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 11. Included in this newsletter: Troop Levels Prioritize Qualify Over Quantity (Recruiting), US Army Officer Broadening Opportunity Program, and National Military Appreciation Month. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
4. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-172, AMENDMENT FISCAL YEAR 2024 (FY24) COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) COMMAND BOARD, ISSUED: [5/16/2022 11:04:40 AM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-173, SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM, ISSUED: [5/16/2022 2:55:46 PM]. This MILPER message announces changes to the Regular Army Selective Retention Bonus (SRB) program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
5. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. HR PLAYBOOK DEPLOYMENT & REDEPLOYMENT – EUROPEAN THEATER, 11 MAY 22. Contributed by CW2 Ronald Smith. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CONGRESSIONAL SOP, 926TH EN BDE (USAR). Contributed by MSG Elginette Powell. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. CONVALESCENT LEAVE SOP, 926TH EN BDE (USAR), MAY 2019. Contributed by MSG Elginette Powell. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. S1 SOP, 926TH EN BDE S1 (USAR), JUN 21. Contributed by MSG Elginette Powell. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. BAS RECOUPMENT AND AUTOMATED MEAL SYSTEM MANAGEMENT SOP, MAY 2022. Contributed by CW2 Saundra Long. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. BN S1, S2, S4 (CSDP), S6, GROUND MAINTENANCE, AND AVIATION MAINTENANCE SOPS, 2-1 AVN BN. Contributed by MAJ Greg Marsh. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. POW MEDAL PRESENTATION CEREMONY. “Does anyone have a script for a POW medal presentation? I’m tasked with coordinating a ceremony for a veteran and this is one of the few ceremonies I don’t have stored on my old disks. The veteran will also be receiving a Purple Heart, and I do have the script for that, so I can combine them once I have both, but an already combined script would be even better. Thank you for any help you can give.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. DATASTORE QUERY FOR COMBAT/OPERATIONAL/SHORT/LONG TOURS? “Is there a way to query the total amount of Combat/Operational/Short/Long tours for an entire CMF in DataStore?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 13 MAY 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. AVIATION OPERATIONS NCO | ERBIL, IRAQ | E7 | 15P | TS/SCI | MAY2022 | 365 days (Any combat arms MOS may apply). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. BUDGET OFFICER | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O3 | 36A | SECRET | JUN2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. SIGNAL SUPPORT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST | PRINCE SULTAN AB, SUADI ARABIA | E4 | 25U | SECRET | OCT2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. FUTURE OPERATIONS OFFICER | SOTO CANO, HONDURAS | O4 | 02A | SECRET | JUL2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 11TH MP BRIGADE HHC, TPU, 35M E5/E6 VACANCIES, LOS ALAMITOS, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 98TH TRAINING DIVISION (INITIAL ENTRY TRAINING), USAR, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, E4-E7, DRILL SERGEANTS 00GX AND INTERESTED SOLDIERS TO BECOME ARMY RESERVE DRILL SERGEANT CANDIDATES (WILL TRAIN), VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 5TH BDE (HEALTH SERVICES), 94TH TRAINING DIV, TPU, 56M30 VACANCY, SAN ANTONIO, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 412TH THEATER ENGINEER COMMAND, AIDE-DE-CAMP VACANCY, VICKSBURG, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 86TH TRAINING DIVISION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: MULTIPLE VACANCIES (OFFICER/ENLISTED), FORT MCCOY, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. ARMY RESERVE AVIATION COMMAND (ARAC), 1 ADOS-RC OPPORTUNITY, O-2 THROUGH O-4, FLIGHT PROVIDER (61N, 65DM3, OR 66PN1), FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/