1. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) WEEKLY SITREP 2-8 NOV 2020. This week’s SITREP contains updates on Enlisted Talent Management Warrior’s Corner, Talent Based Career Alignment Warrior’s Corner, Winning the War for Talent Contemporary Military Forum, and the Battalion Commander Assessment Program (BCAP). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-901536
2. STAND-TO ARTICLE: ARMY CASUALTY PROGRAM. The Army Casualty Program provides an effective casualty assistance and long-term case management for surviving beneficiaries. The program depends upon every Soldier providing accurate, up-to-date information of next-of-kin to be notified in case of any mishap. This information includes designated beneficiaries for certain benefits in the event of a Soldier’s death and serves as a guide for the disposition of a Soldier’s pay and allowances if the Soldier is captured, missing, or interned. Read more at the following link. https://www.army.mil/standto/archive/2020/11/13?s_cid=standto
3. AGCRA 2020/2021 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS. On behalf of the President and members of the AGCRA National Executive Council (NEC), it is the Association’s distinct honor and pleasure to announce the 2020 AGCRA $1,000 scholarship winners listed at the following link. This is the tenth year in a row that AGCRA has been able to provide $1,000 scholarship awards to highly qualified, deserving college bound AGCRA members or Family members. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902821
4. AG PROPONENT ITEMS.
a. NOVEMBER 2020 AG BRANCH ON-HAND NUMBERS. This document informs leaders of the current strengths of all AG AOCs/MOSs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902598
b. NOVEMBER 2020 STATUS OF THE ENLISTED AG CORPS (AC). This document displays the current strength of the (AC) Enlisted AG Corps. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902599
5. (ARNG) EDUCATION BENEFIT VIDEOS. Looking to learn more about your education benefits? Visit the following link to access the ARNG Education YouTube channel with videos on various education benefits including two new animated presentations on ‘Credentialing Assistance’ and ‘How to Apply for GI Bill Benefits’. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/908489
6. IPPS-A Items.
a. IPPS-A – SCHEDULING A QUERY VIEWER QUERY. HR Professionals have expressed frustration with their abilities to run NG_RESTRICTIONS_FLG queries. Utilizing the “Schedule” feature to submit the request as a batch process and not a real-time query pull improves efficiency and does not “lock up” the system. Attached at the following link is the step by step on how to schedule a Query that resides in Query Viewer. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-901302
b. (ARNG) IPPS-A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) PROVIDER GROUP MANAGEMENT. Over the past month, we have held design sessions with stakeholders and developers and have created a new concept of support for CRM. In short, the new concept of support changes the routing of cases and empowers HR Professionals throughout the escalation chain to provide primary support to Soldiers with select Provider Groups (PG), such as the USPFO and State G1, the ability to escalate to NGB or Tier I at HRC. We need your help to achieve our goals. Specifically, we are asking States to do their part by organizing CRM Provider Groups within your State. Visit the following link for specifics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902234
7. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 18TH MEDCOM SEEKS OFFICERS LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE TO EXPERIENCE ARMY MEDICINE’S ONLY 2-STAR LEVEL COMMAND IN HONOLULU, HAWAII. The 18th MEDCOM (DS), aligned under US Army Pacific Command, invites all 21-02 Officers (non-AMEDD as well as AMEDD) to compete for open positions ranging from Aide-de-Camp, Medical Operations, MTOE Assigned Personnel positions, and others in locations including Honolulu Hawaii, Joint Base Lewis McCord, Washington, and more! We look forward to discussing our opportunities with you. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-900986
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-376, RELEASE OF THE FY20 U.S. ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND PROFESSOR OF MILITARY SCIENCE (PMS) CENTRALIZED SELECTION BOARD – (COL/LTC / MAJ), ISSUED: [11/13/2020 8:08:28 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY21 AHRC PMS CSB. The official release date is 17 November 2020, results will be posted to the HRC website, link https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/Officer%20Readiness%20Division, at approximately 0730 (EDT) 17 November 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/20-376
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-377, ANNUAL YEAR (AY) 21 ARMY CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY DOCTORAL PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCEDURES, ISSUED: [11/13/2020 8:12:41 AM]. The purpose of this message is to solicit applications for the AY 21 Army Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), Bethesda, Maryland. Please distribute to all commissioned officers and active duty enlisted seeking to become an active duty Army Clinical Psychologist. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/20-377
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 13 NOV 20). FORSCOM is recruiting for 3x critical positions listed below (Compo 1, 2, and 3; AGR, IMA, and Active Duty Soldiers authorized to source). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. MAJ, Branch immaterial, to act as the Information Operations Officer for UN Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (CS-UNMO-00038-05). The officer will be responsible for plans, coordinates and monitors the information campaign in military operations. This is a UN Mission and the SM must not turn older than 55 at any point during the tour. Mission starts 28SEP2021. Location: Bamako, Mali. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. MAJ, 35D or 34A, to act as the Chief Intelligence Officer to advise the Commander with respect to all matters pertaining to military information (CS-UNMO-00025-08). The officer will be responsible for directing intelligence operations in the AO. This is a UN Mission and the SM must not turn older than 55 at any point during the tour. Mission starts 10APR2021. Location: Bangui, Central African Republic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. LTC, 15B, to act as the 40th ECAB DCO in areas of responsibility throughout the OSS theater of operations (UB-WIAS-00423-01). The officer will assist the BDE Commander and staff in leading multi-component (ARNG and Active Duty) task force operation out of multiple locations and multiple countries. Mission starts 20FEB2021. Location: Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 1015TH QUARTERMASTER COMPANY, TPU MULTIPLE E5-E7 & WO2 VACANCIES, BALTIMORE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-901110
b. EIGHTH ARMY (8A), OP-ADOS, CPT/12A/ENGINEER OPERATIONS OFFICER, CAMP HUMPHREYS, SOUTH KOREA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-901099
c. 7TH ATC COADOS OPPORTUNITIES, SFC – MAJ, LOCATIONS IN GERMANY AND ITALY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-881743
d. DET 2 C/2-149TH (AZ ARNG), AGR, WO1-CW3 153D(OR)153M, COMPANY TRAINING OFFICER, PHOENIX, AZ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-901275
e. MOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH 3-360TH TSBN (OC/T); SSG, SFC, CPT VACANCIES, SALT LAKE CITY, UT, WITH MOB TO FORT BLISS, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902579
f. ARNG G2 (ADOS / FRA / EXTERNAL) VACANCY LISTINGS WORLD-WIDE – CAO 20201113. ARNG has multiple vacancies for O/E/WO ISO military intelligence missions across the world (not all MOS requirements are for 35-series) serving the DoD and partnered intelligence agencies. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-855974
g. 7-98TH TRAINING BATTALION TPU VACANCIES (DEVENS, MA / NEW YORK / NEW ENGLAND) MULTIPLE VACANCIES: MAJ, CPT, SFC & SSG. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902497
h. ADOS JOB OPENING IN STUTTGART, GERMANY FOR O5/O4; O1A — AFRICOM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/244734
i. USARE CENTCOM J2, DET 4 San Antonio, TX multiple 35D Officer and 35F NCO positions available. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-902772