1. ARMY MOBILIZATION AND DEPLOYMENT REFERENCE (AMDR) REVISION/UPDATE – CONTENT FEEDBACK. This is a reminder that the Army G-1 is seeking input on what issues and FAQ’s you think should be incorporated into the AMDR (formerly the PPG). The AMDR is a single source document for users at all levels to use as a guide to key processes, procedures and business rules regarding mobilization and deployment. For SME’s – feel free to provide content recommendation – sections you’d like to see added or deleted. All thoughts are welcome! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. FRAGORD 1 TO TRADOC TASKORD IN191691- REDISTRIBUTION OF ARMY COMBAT FITNESS TEST (ACFT) EQUIPMENT. This TRADOC FRAGORD advises that The Center for Initial Military Training (CIMT) has initiated the redistribution of Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) equipment throughout the Initial Military Training (IMT) Enterprise in order to start full implementation of the ACFT NLT 01 October 2019 (FY20) at all Army Training Centers (ATCs), Centers of Excellence and Proponent Schools. This will set the conditions for the ACFT in the Operational Force beginning in FY21. The IMT Enterprise (IMT ONLY) will implement the ACFT as the test of record for all training courses that start on or after 1 October 2019 (FY20) to include Basic Combat Training (BCT), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), One Station Unit Training (OSUT), Basic Officer Leader Course-Branch (BOLC-B), and Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGES.
a. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 19-24, PAY AND CERTIFICATION PROCEDURES FOR 8+ DAY ACTIVE DUTY ORDERS. The USAR Pay Center (UPC) is receiving a high volume of incorrect unit submissions for payment and certification of AT, ADT and ADOS orders. These incorrect submissions slow processing time for valid submissions. This message reiterates the pay processing and duty certification procedures for 8+ day active duty orders found in paragraphs 3-9 and 3-10 of USAR Pam 37-1. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 19-25, UPDATE TO CONDITIONAL AVIP PAYMENT PROCESS. This message updates guidance. Conditional AvIP is payable to Aviation officers who are not entitled to Continuous AvIP; hold an aeronautical rating order, meet medical requirements, and meet minimum monthly flight requirements as outlined in reference AR 600-105. Payment procedures for Conditional AvIP are in chapter 3 of USAR Pam 37-1. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. COMMAND/INSTALLATION ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation noted.
a. FORSCOM’S G-1 AND S-1 SEPTEMBER 2019 RECOGNITION ROLL. FORSCOM G-1, AG, HR Training and Assessment Team monitors HR metrics to review Essential Personnel Services (EPS) performance level. The following FORSCOM’s G-1/S-1s demonstrated their excellent performance, dedication to duty, commitment to Readiness and most important taking care of Soldiers: 3rd BCT, 4ID, is leading the way in Personnel Records Review (PRR) (99.90%); 174th IN CATB, 1st and 2nd SFAB, lead the way in DD93/SGLV (100% accountability). 1st Armored Division, 3rd Infantry Division, 7th Infantry Division, 10th Mountain Division, 82nd ABN Division, 1st Army and the National Training Center achieved the 95% goal in the Automated Meal Card Program. 1st Infantry Division, 2nd BCT, 1ID and TF 1-28, 3ID, did a great job capturing PERSTEMPO. See our September Recognition Roll for more units. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2019-27, DIRECT APPOINTMENT OF OFFICERS UP TO THE GRADE OF COLONEL (OTHER THAN SPECIAL BRANCHES), 12 SEP 19. This directive establishes policy for the direct appointment of officers up to the grade of colonel. This directive supersedes relevant provisions in Army directives; Army regulations; and Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1 entry grade credit guidance that control direct appointments for officers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 063/2019, ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN EXCEPTION TO POLICY FOR SOLDIERS ASSIGNED TO SECURITY FORCE ASSISTANCE BRIGADES TO RECEIVE FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY BONUS BELOW THE 2/2 PROFICIENCY LEVEL, DTG: R 161555Z SEP 19. The purpose of this message is to inform units, local orders issuing activities, and finance processing centers of an exception to policy for Soldiers assigned to Security Force Assistance Brigades (SFABs) to receive Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) below the 2/2 proficiency level. An SFAB Soldier must have a tested language score in a language associated with the deployment or Overseas Contingency Operation (OCO) his or her unit is supporting to be eligible to receive FLPB below the 2/2 proficiency level. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 19-284, AMENDMENT FY2020 PROJECTED AMEDD STRATEGIC BILLET (SB) VACANCIES FOR OFFICERS, ISSUED: [9/16/2019 9:56:42 AM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 19-285, ACADEMY PROFESSOR ASSIGNMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY (USMA), ISSUED: [9/16/2019 10:00:44 AM]. The purpose of this message is to announce assignment opportunities for officers at the United States Military Academy (USMA) at West Point, NY. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 19-286, PROFESSOR, UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY (PUSMA) OPPORTUNITIES AT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY (USMA), ISSUED: [9/16/2019 10:03:21 AM]. The purpose of this message is to announce assignment opportunities for officers at the United States Military Academy (USMA) at West Point, NY. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. PORTABLE ID CARD MACHINE. “I am working an accommodation for a civilian employee in Texas and am looking for a unit with a portable CAC card machine that would be willing to travel to assist with issuing a CAC card to a homebound employee. My command would pay all costs associated. Employee is in San Antonio area, but we would be willing to pay TDY for any unit in that region (TX, OK, etc.) willing to help us out. If anyone knows of a unit we should contact or is in a unit that could help, please reach out (757-501-6508 or by email).” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. AG CORPS/OTHER BRANCH ITEMS.
a. 2019 FORT HOOD ADJUTANT GENERAL’S CORPS BALL. The 2019 Lone Star Chapter Annual AG Ball will be held in Killen, Texas! Join us on Friday, 4 October 2019 at 1730, for a night filled with professional fellowship, networking, camaraderie, and fun! This event is open to all military and civilian members of the Adjutant General’s Corps Regimental Association and other branches, and your guests, at Fort Hood (The Great Place) and around the world. SHOW UP and SHOW OUT wearing your favorite masquerade mask!! Tickets are on sale now, they won’t last long, so get yours today at: https://lonestarag.
9. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. FORSCOM WIAS HIGH PRIORITY POSITIONS, UPDATED A/O 12 SEP 19. The positions at the following link are considered a priority fill above all of our other requirements due to their overdue status, and we will accommodate a minimum 30 day reporting window for all positions listed. IAW regulatory guidance, we may accept applicants outside of the grade requirements listed i.e. E4 for E5, O4 for O3, etc. Tour lengths may be negotiable depending on the mission (i.e. 365 broken down to 180) and theater concurrence. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. ALASKA ARNG IPPS-A (ADOS) AND OFFICER PERSONNEL (AGR) MANAGER VACANCIES, JBER, ANCHORAGE, AK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 337TH MI BN, HHD COMMANDER TPU VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, FORT SHERIDAN, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 324TH MILITARY POLICE BATTALION, TPU, MAJ/31A, EXECUTIVE OFFICER VACANCY, FRESNO, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 2-346TH TSBN, TPU, CPT/01A, HHC COMMANDER VACANCY, CAMP SHELBY, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 38TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, MULTIPLE TPU POSISTIONS, MAJ (12A), CPT (31A, 74A), MSG (12X, 74D), SGT (12W), CHARLESTON, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. TPU ORDNANCE NCO INSTRUCTORS WANTED, 7TH BN, 98TH REGT, FORT DEVENS, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 418TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BN, TPU, CPT/42B, S-1 OFFICER VACANCY, BELTON, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. TPU, CPT – OD/LG, COMMANDER, 175TH ORDNANCE COMPANY, 812TH TC BN, FORT JACKSON, SC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. TPU VACANCIES: 377TH CS CMD THEATER SUS CMD, HUNTSVILLE, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. TPU VACANCY (DETACHMENT COMMANDER), 348TH MP DET, JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/