1. CORRECTION TO EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN FRAGO 16, HQDA EXORD 225-21. From the Army G-1 Director of Military Personnel Management (DMPM): Para 3.C.1.F of FRAGO 16, HQDA EXORD 225-21 requires that commands “report by-name information of all Soldiers, and all USMA, USMAPS and SROTC Cadets, with involuntary separations or disenrollment actions initiated, and by-name information of all Soldiers and Cadets separated for refusal of the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination order. This includes Soldiers and Cadets who elected voluntary retirement, unqualified resignation, or voluntary separation in lieu of involuntary separation. Subsequent reports are due every other Thursday NLT 1800R.” The report format is provided in Annex OOOO. The email address provided in para 3.C.1.F for commands to submit the report to is incorrect. The correct email address is USARMY.PENTAGON.HQDA-DCS-G-1.
2. FRAGO 17 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 171703Z FEB 22. This FRAGO provides guidance on the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Updates guidance for commanders/supervisors related to the Nationwide injunction against enforcing the Civilian vaccine mandate.
b. Adds travel guidance related to Force Health Protection 20 Revision 1.
c. Clarifies REFRAD guidance for USAR/ARNG Soldiers on T10 orders for more than 30 days who refuse the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination order.
d. Clarifies booster guidance and availability; not mandatory at this time.
e. Updates procedural guidance for official travel of unvaccinated personnel and adds pre-approved categories for travel.
f. Adds the following PCS deferment guidance for Soldiers with a pending COVID-19 vaccination exemption.
(1) (3.D.15.B.3.) [Change to Read] IAW Army Directive 2022-02 all unvaccinated Soldiers are ineligible for permanent change of station. The following is supplemental guidance for commanders with Soldiers on PCS assignment instructions who have a pending vaccination exemption request or appeal request.
(2) (3.D.15.B.3.A.) [Add] Unvaccinated Soldiers with a pending COVID-19 vaccination exemption request or appeal request, whose units have not submitted a request for advance approval to travel to the Under Secretary of the Army, but whose household goods have already shipped, will stop movement and the unit will immediately submit a request for advance approval from the Under Secretary of the Army for the Soldier to PCS. If denied, contact the transportation office for return or diversion of HHG.
(3) (3.D.15.B.3.B.) [Add] Unvaccinated Soldiers with a pending COVID-19 vaccination exemption request or appeal request, whose units have not submitted a request for advance approval to travel from the Under Secretary of the Army, but who have initiated HHG shipment, will stop movement and the unit should immediately submit a request for advance approval for the Soldier to PCS. If denied, Soldiers will contact their transportation office for return or diversion of HHG.
(4) (3.D.15.B.3.C.) [Add] Unvaccinated Soldiers with a pending COVID-19 vaccination exemption request or appeal request, who have been denied advance approval to travel and have not initiated HHG shipment, will stop movement and contact their unit and MPD to defer their report date until 1 July 2022, while they await a decision on their exemption.
g. (3.D.15.B.3.E.) [Add] Local commanders in the rank/grade of (COL/O6) may approve deferments based on their knowledge of a Soldier’s pending COVID-19 vaccine exemption request or appeal request and unvaccinated travel request.
h. (3.D.15.B.3.F.) [Add] MPDs and other orders-issuing authorities are authorized to defer all active duty Soldiers with a pending vaccination exemption request or appeal request, who have not been approved for unvaccinated travel, up to 90-days from their original report date. Deferment beyond 1 July 2022 must be submitted to HRC. The Reserve Personnel Management Directorate (RPMD) at HRC is the assignment orders-issuing authority for AGR assignment orders, AGR accession orders, and orders bringing reserve Soldiers onto a period of active duty by HRC.
i. (3.D.15.B.3.G.) [Add] Unvaccinated Soldiers stationed OCONUS with a date expected to return from overseas (DEROS) prior to 1 July 2022 will have their DEROS involuntarily extended by HRC, in 60-day increments, to 1 July 2022, per AR 614-30, Para 6-1d.
j. (3.D.15.B.3.H.) [Add] Soldiers must ensure that their DA Form 31 corresponds with the report date of their orders or anticipated signin date, whichever is later.
k. (3.D.15.B.3.I.) [Add] Requests for deletions and deferments for Soldiers stationed OCONUS will be processed IAW Army Regulation 600-8- 11 (Reassignments).
3. USAR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDANCE TO TPU TEMPORARY PROMOTIONS (SGT-MSG) – 17 FEB 22. Effective 1 March 2022, this memorandum establishes process for temporary promotions to SGT through MSG and is applicable to USAR TPU Soldiers. This memorandum will expire 31 December 2022, unless superseded by further guidance or rescinded. A temporary promotion is a promotion to a higher rank (Sergeant (SGT) through Master Sergeant (MSG)), with pay and allowances until such time a set condition is met, at which point the promotion is permanent or the promotion expires, whichever occurs first. Soldiers must be on the PPRL or a current OML and have an ATRRS reservation for their required Professional Military Education to qualify for a temporary promotion under this policy. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. VISUAL AID OF CURRENT DD93 eMILPO TECHNICAL ISSUES AND STEPS TO FOLLOW (AS OF 16 FEB 22). From HRC TAGD: Please see attached temporary work flow steps until eMILPO DD93 is fully functional. This visual aid doesn’t change anything previously published; it is a tool with all messages imbedded. Friendly reminder that once the DD Form 93 is filed in iPERMS, Soldiers will review for accuracy as part of their annual records review via IPERMS Personnel Record Review. If no changes are required, the Soldier will select “DD93 Accurate” from the dropdown and CAC sign the record review once the review is complete. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-057, ARMY NURSE CORPS (ANC) USAR TO AD PROGRAM, ISSUED: [2/16/2022 1:32:03 PM]. There is an opportunity for select USAR Army Nurse 66H officers to assess onto active duty. Officers must be in the rank of 1LT or CPT. See the message for additional information. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-058, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR (MAJ), ARMY NURSE CORPS (AN), MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS (MS), ARMY MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS (SP) AND VETERINARY CORPS (VC) PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [2/16/2022 1:33:39 PM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 22-015, DA FORM 5960 BASIC ALLOWANCE FOR HOUSING (BAH) AUTHORIZATION AND DEPENDENCY DECLARATION. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the updated DA Form 5960 with changes to title and administration corrections. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 14 FEB 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. WIAS# 3A-SJTO-00010-04 | TOD# 306892 | TARGETING TECHNICIAN | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | 131A | Secret clearance | W3 | MAR 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. WIAS# 6A-JTFB-00412-13 | TOD# 286216 | OPERATIONS NCOIC | SOTO CANO, HONDURAS | 13B | Top Secret | E7 | JUN 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. WIAS# 3A-CJTO-00117-01 | TOD# 304017 | DEPUTY COS | UNION, IRAQ | 02A | TS/SCI | O5 | MAY 2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. WIAS# 3A-JOGC-00005-02 |TOD# 304026 | FINANCE NCO | AL UDEID, QATAR | 36B | TS/SCI (Secret acceptable) | E5 | MAR 2022 | 180 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. MIARNG M-DAY – VARIOUS POSITIONS/LOCATIONS: 68S4/88N4/46S2/11Z5M(2), 46TH MP CMD, LANSING, MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. TPU CDR/1LT AND CPT POSITION, 961ST ENGINEER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, TRENTON, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 811TH ORDNANCE COMPANY, TPU, CPT, 91A OR 90A, COMPANY COMMANDER, RAINELLE, WEST VIRGINIA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. BN S1 OIC AND ASSISTANT S1, TPU, 412TH CA BN, WHITEHALL, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/