1. PROCESSING PER DIEM CLAIMS FOR RESERVE SOLDIERS MOBILIZED ON TCS (TDY CONTINGENCY) ORDERS BETWEEN 2014 AND 2017. From ARMY DCS, G-1: The Army recognizes that some Reserve Component Soldiers may be entitled to per diem payments if they were mobilized /ordered to active duty on TCS (TDY contingency) orders following completion of a Permanent Change of Station active duty tour and remained at the same duty location between the years 2014 and 2017. If a Reserve Soldier believes he/she meet stated eligibility criteria please visit your unit supporting personnel office for submission instructions. Instructions will be issued by HQDA, DCS, G-1 by 29 July 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION COURSE (HRMQC) CHANGE OF LOCATION. From the AG School: For all those otherwise influenced by the location of HRMQC #703-22, the location has been changed from Camp Shelby, MS to FT Jackson, SC. Dates remain the same: 11 – 23 September 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. TUITION ASSISTANCE (TA) CUTOFF FOR FISCAL YEAR (FY) 22 AND END OF EXCEPTION TO POLICY (ETP). From Army ACCESS: Soldiers must have all FY22 Tuition Assistance Requests (TAR) submitted and approved by 26 August 2022, this includes any course start dates beginning 27 August 2022 through 30 September 2022. If your Education Institution (EI) has not uploaded your course enrollment files, you must request that your EI upload course enrollment files to ArmyIgnitED ‘1.0”. No FY22 TARs will be approved after 26 August 2022 in ArmyIgnitED “1.0”. Draw 5 Exception to Policy (ETP) Processing Ends 26 August 2022. Read more at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 23. In this issue: AGCRA Scholarship Program winners, actions taken when the AIM2 marketplace closes, and the Potomac Chapter 16th Annual LTG Maude Memorial Golf Tournament. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-266, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE FY22 REGULAR ARMY (RA)/UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) AND INDIVIDUAL MOBILIZATION AUGMENTEE (IMA) MASTER SERGEANT (MSG) EVALUATION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [15 JUL 22]. The results of subject evaluation board will be released on the HRC website on 20 July 2022. All NCOs evaluated by this board (MQ, FQ, NFQ and NFQ-R) will be able to view their individual OML standing in the Army Career Tracker (ACT). Access to individual OML standings in the ACT will be made available on 21 July 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-267, ENLISTED PROMOTIONS SGT THROUGH SGM DURING BROWNOUT/CUTOVER FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INTEGRATED PERSONNEL AND PAY SYSTEM – ARMY (IPPS-A), ISSUED: [7/14/2022 5:20:44 PM]. Effective with implementation of IPPS-A Brownout/Cutover (BOCO) on or about 12 August 2022, the August 2022 unit promotion board and enlisted promotion actions for the promotion months of September and October 2022 will be affected. This MILPER Message establishes timelines for promotions and guidance to the field during the BOCO period. August 2022 unit promotion boards for October 2022 selection month will have an adjusted shortened window (1-11 August) vice normal window (10-26 August). Soldiers recommended for promotion must be integrated onto the Promotion Point Worksheet (PPW) NLT 11 August 2022; there will be no exceptions. The September 2022 unit promotion boards for November 2022 will return to normal timeline of 10-26 September with integrations updated through IPPS-A NLT 26 September 2022. Due to the shortened timeline in August 2022 eligibility for selection month of 1 October 2022 will be as of 12 August 2022 (normally 1 September 2022). See the message for additional actions/information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. IPPS-A BROWNOUT/CUTOVER GUIDE SOP, BATTALION LEVEL, JUL 22. “This is a BN S-1 focused Cutover SOP to prepare the 79th OD BN (EOD) for IPPS-A. I credit 1 ID G-1 for establishing the manual PERSTAT. I have changed the formulas to work with our organization. Much of the tasks and timeliness have been updated to match the Cutover Guide Version 4, information from our GRP HR Tech, CW2 Tamesha Holman, the IPPS-A brownout checklist, a checklist that WO1 Raj from 1 ID pushed out, and FRAGOs from 1 ID IPPS-A Implementation OPORD. To help conceptualize all the tasks in one page, I have a timeline/task checklist on page 19. Hope this helps the team!” Contributed by LT Nicholas Canton. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. BDE LEVEL MAILROOM SOP. “I am in search of a BDE level Mailroom SOP. The one currently sent to me was done while stationed in Kuwait and I know things are much different here in the states. Can anyone help with this task?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 30 JUN 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 80TH TRAINING COMMAND (TASS), ADOS, MAJ/01A, TRAINING OPERATIONS OFFICER VACANCY, NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. REGIONAL HEALTH COMMAND-ATLANTIC IMA VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. TENNESSEE ARMY NATIONAL GUARD MULTIPLE MDAY WO VACANCIES FOR REGULAR ARMY WO RETIREES PER NEW TNARNG POLICY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 1/B/260TH MI BN – TRAINING NCO – 35M/E6 – AGR VACANCY – JACKSONVILLE, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 476TH CM BN MULTIPLE VACANCIES, TPU SOLDIERS, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 96TH SB (WQ5LAA), FT DOUGLAS, UT VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 375TH CSSB MULTIPLE TPU, OFFICER OPPORTUNITIES, MOBILE, AL., BROOKHAVEN, MS., BATON ROUGE, LA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/