1. UPDATE, eMILPO AND DATASTORE OUTAGE. From HRC FSD: The eMILPO Production application is accessible. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue. Please note that we are currently using a different URL for the Production environment. The temporary URL to access eMILPO Production: https://emilpotest.ahrs.army.mil/. We will notify you when we revert to the standard Production URL. PAS Chiefs/PSDR BCT Chiefs who experience EMERGENCY situation(s) during this outage should call the AHRS Helpdesk. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/842962
2. PROMOTION POINT WORKSHEET (PPW) TRAINING, ASSESSMENT, AND ACCESS, UPDATED 31 JANUARY 2020. The PPW training package was developed to assist with promotion data accuracy and promotion training in the field. Brigade (BDE) / Battalion (BN) S1 and Military Personnel Divisions (MPD) will be able to utilize this training to enhance the Human Resource Specialists’ promotion knowledge in the proper use of the Monthly Promotion Cycle; Enlisted Promotion Report (AAA-294); Promotion Point Worksheet (PPW); Military Education; and Military Education Level and Military Education Status (MEL/MES) Codes. Updated training slides, access request, and removal request are attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-289105
3. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx.
a. AR 5-12, 02/08/2020, Army Use of the Electromagnetic Spectrum. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005822
b. AR 15-80, 02/12/2020, Army Grade Determination Review Board and Grade Determinations. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005289
c. AR 600-8-24, 02/08/2020, Officer Transfers and Discharges. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1003078
d. AR 611-60, 02/12/2020, Assignment of Army Personnel to the Defense Attaché Service. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005614
e. AR 702-19, 02/12/2020, Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1007630
f. ATP 3-52.4, 02/14/2020, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Air Control Communication (ACC). https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1008645
g. ATP 5-0.3, 02/07/2020, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Operation Assessment. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1008615
h. ATP 6-02.53, 02/13/2020, Techniques for Tactical Radio Operations. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1008613
4. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation/Branch noted.
a. FORSCOM G-1/S-1 FEBRUARY 2020 RECOGNITION ROLL. FORSCOM G-1, AG, HR Training and Assessment Team monitors HR metrics to review Essential Personnel Services (EPS) performance level. The following FORSCOM’s G-1/S-1s demonstrated their excellent support and commitment to Readiness, IPPS-A Data Correctness Campaign Plan and most important taking care of Soldiers: 157th IN Bde, 120th IN Bde, 181st IN Bde, 166th AV Bde, 189th IN Bde and 3rd SFAB are leading the way in Personnel Records Review (PRR) (100%); 3rd IN Division, 7th IN Division and JRTC achieved excellent compliance and zero missing DD93s. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-733405
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-055, REALIGNMENT OF THE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) CIVIL AFFAIRS PRIMARY MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTY (PMOS), ISSUED: [2/13/2020 9:25:58 AM]. The 38B AGR Program is overstrength resulting in readiness issues. The overage also impacts upward mobility for Soldiers, preventing promotion into higher ranks and impacting assignment opportunities. In order to rectify these issues, HRC is conducting a CMF realignment/reclassification. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/20-055
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. UPDATED BATTALION/BRIGADE LEGAL SOPs. “We have a few legal SOPs on S1NET, but the newest is over six years old. If you have a current Battalion/Brigade level legal SOP, please contribute a copy to S1NET to share with the community. Thanks for your support.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-734464
b. AMEDD OFFICER DUTY DESCRIPTIONS. “I am currently collecting all of our AMEDD Officer Duty Descriptions to bulk up our 21-01 MER input. Since we cannot ask anyone for their OERs, we are collecting the duty descriptions as they come through for our Administrative review. I easily found ACC duty descriptions online in about 2 seconds, but nothing for AMEDD Officers. Is there a collection out there that someone is working on? I PCS in June, but I can contribute what we collect before I PCS.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/226473
c. PPRL UNIT VACANCY APPROVAL. “I’m a BN HRS trying to better understand unit requirements of vacancy management. I haven’t been able to find a decent users guide to walk an ARA/UAT through vacancy management. I found a class that shows their options for deleting or editing a vacancy, but nothing shows an Approve button or a discussion on what happens if neither the unit nor OFTS approves the vacancy prior the 17th of the month.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/843656
d. I AM JUST TAKING OVER AS A BN SCHOOLS NCO, DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD SCHOOLS TRACKER TO SHARE? “I would appreciate it very much! Thank You.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/226478
e. MISSION TRACKER. “Does anyone have a tracker that calculates to a slide presentation graph individual Soldier progress completing actions with other Soldiers tracking completion percentage and/or glide path? For example, a Soldier is tasked 10 actions having completed only five of the actions–but within the first three months of the fiscal year.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/843574
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS NEEDING FILL (UPDATED A/O 4 FEB 20). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: Please be advised this is a working list that is tasked to our Corps and MSCs and cannot be promised to applicants without a complete packet. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-502391
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 42D COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE MDAY LTC 15B COMMAND AND XO VACANCIES, LATHAM AND RONKONKOMA, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-732930
b. 630TH TRANSPORTATION COMPANY (402ND QM BN), CO COMMANDER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, WASHINGTON, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-732957
c. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS SHORT AND LONG TERM GLOBAL ADOS (6MONTHS-2YEARS) ARNG, USAR, IMA/RR, (E-5 TO O-6) VARIED MOS/BRANCHES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-733047
d. ARMY FUTURES COMMAND (AFC), 1 OP-ADOS POSITION, E6, MOS 12H, AUSTIN, TEXAS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-733267
e. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BRIGADE S3 (COMBAT ARMS IMMATERIAL) LTC/O-5 POSITION WITH 303D MANEUVER ENHANCEMENT BRIGADE IN HONOLULU, HI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-733331
f. 960TH QUARTERMASTER COMPANY, 457TH TRANS BN, TPU, CPT/LG, COMPANY COMMANDER VACANCY, SIOUX CITY, IA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-733315
g. MULTIPLE NCO AND OFFICER VACANCIES – 2D BRIGADE, 95TH TRAINING DIVISION (IET) LOCATED IN VANCOUVER, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-733451
h. OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – USARC G37 CYBER OPS OFFICER, 17A/01A 02-03, FORT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-735037