1. FRAGMENTARY ORDER 005 (UPDATED GUIDANCE) TO OPERATION ORDER 21-075 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC) MANDATORY CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) VACCINATION PROGRAM (CUI), DTG: 011800ZJAN2022. Some key additions/changes in this FRAGORD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (CHANGE) All USAR Soldiers without 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine and have not submitted a medical, administrative, or religious exemption will complete all actions associated with Annex M to the USARC order NLT the last day of the Soldier’s January 2022 Battle Assembly. Commanders will have Soldiers submit applicable COVID-19 vaccination mandate exemption packets NLT 1 Feb 2022, exemption packets will not be accepted after this date.
b. (ADD) Effective 1 Jul 2022, unless otherwise exempt in accordance with Army policy, in order to participate in drills, training, and other duty conducted, within a Title 10 status, all members of the Ready Reserve and Standby Reserve (Active Status list) will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
c. (ADD) Effective 1 Jul 2022, unless otherwise exempt, no Department of Defense funding will be allocated for payment of duties performed by members of the Ready Reserve, and Standby Reserve (Active Status list) who do not comply with Department of Defense COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
2. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) SITREP, 12 JAN 22. This SITREP contains information/updates on Command Assessment Program (CAP) Results and ATMTF Strategic Planning. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. NONDEPLOYABLE (ND) REPORT AS OF EOM 31 DEC 21. From Army G-1 Readiness: As of EoM Dec 21, ~54.4K or ~5.5% of the Total Army was considered Non-Deployable; Army Non-Deployable rate decreased by ~0.1% from Nov 21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A EXTENDED INSTRUCTOR FACILITATED TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES, JAN – APR 2022. IPPS-A is offering additional virtual training opportunities for field personnel identified as IPPS-A Train the Trainers (T3s), Cutover members, and the general HR Professional community now through APR 2022. Training opportunities include New T3 Training, T3 Refresher Training, Cutover Training, and IPPS-A Subcategory training. Aside from New T3 Training, interested participants may self-register for future classes within IPPS-A using the attached job aid. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. WHAT IS ARCP? The Army Recovery Care Program (ARCP), through the use of Soldier Recovery Units (SRUs), manages the recovery and complex care for wounded, ill, and injured Soldiers across all Army components. There are 14 SRUs located on military installations across the country. In addition to managing the recovery of Soldiers, ARCP provides resources and advocacy for their Families and Caregivers. Now that you know who we are and what we do, what questions do you have and how can we support you? https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 002/2022, – 2021 DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY MG KEITH L. WARE COMMUNICATIONS AWARDS COMPETITION (CUI), DTG: R 132020Z JAN 22. The 2021 Department of the Army MG Keith L. Ware (KLW) Communications Awards Competition will be conducted 14-18 March 2022 at Fort George G. Meade, MD. The KLW Communications Awards Competition recognizes Public Affairs and Visual Information Soldiers and DA civilian employees for excellence in achieving Army Communication and Public Affairs objectives. On behalf of the Secretary of the Army, the Office of the Chief of Public Affairs (OCPA) conducts the competition annually to recognize, cultivate, and inspire excellence within the Army Public Affairs and Visual Information communities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 003/2022, FISCAL YEAR 2022 U.S. ARMY CADET TROOP LEADER TRAINING (CUI), DTG: R 141710Z JAN 22. This message is to inform commands of Cadet Troop Leader Training (CTLT) cycle dates for fiscal year (FY) 2022 and identify the number of positions United States Military Academy (USMA) and U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC) require for their cadets. The CTLT program helps shape and develop our emerging leaders. It places ROTC and USMA Cadets in unit leadership positions for up to four weeks each year during May, June, July, August, and September. No later than 28 January 2022, all Army Commands, Direct Reporting Units, and Army Service Component Commands will report the information requested in this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-027, FY23 COLONEL (COL) FINANCE AND COMPTROLLER (FC) KEY DESIGNATED BILLET (KDB) SELECTION PANEL RESULTS RELEASE, ISSUED: [1/18/2022 9:10:52 AM]. This message announces the release of the FY23 Colonel (COL) Finance and Comptroller (FC) Branch Key Designated Billet (KDB) Selection Panel. On 18 January 2022, the FY23 COL FC KDB Principal and Alternate by-name list was publicly released through the Human Resources Command (HRC), Financial Management Branch webpage. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 11 JAN 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. COARNG, AGR, UNIT ADMIN NCO, E5, 11B, D CO 1-157TH INFANTRY BATTALION(MTN), ALAMOSA, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 483RD QM CO COMPANY COMMANDER VACANCY & OTHER CRITICAL POSITIONS, MARYSVILLE, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USAR, THEATER SUPPORT GROUP (TSG), HHC, TPU, MAJ/01A, HHC COMMANDER VACANCY, FORT SHAFTER FLATS, HONOLULU, HAWAII. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. MILITARY ENTRANCE PROCESSING SITE (MEPS) GUIDANCE COUNSELOR, KSARNG RECRUITING AND RETENTION BATTALION, AGR, E-7, 79T, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. CENTER FOR ARMY LESSONS LEARNED (CALL) MILITARY ANALYST FORWARDS (MAF’S) NEEDED, MAJOR TO COLONEL (04-06), CW3 TO CW5 OR MASTER SERGEANT TO SERGEANT MAJOR (E8-E9), POSITIONS AT ALL COMPO 1 CORPS AND DIVISIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/