1. ALARACT, PERSONNEL POLICY GUIDANCE IN SUPPORT OF ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID) 19 OUTBREAK (FOUO). This message provides personnel guidance to Army Commands (ACOMs), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCs), and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs) in support of Army wide preparedness and response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please see the message for specifics and examples. The following is a summary of the message. Examples for processing actions are included in the ALARACT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. The authority for ETP for emergency leave and TDY return travel to the home station has been delegated to the first GO in the Soldiers COC at their home location.
b. Personnel that have signed out of a CONUS installation enroute to a CONUS location will continue PCS movement.
c. Personnel that have signed out of a CONUS installation enroute to an OCONUS location will not travel without an approved ETP from VCSA
d. Personnel that have not signed out of the installation will not move without an ETP from the VCSA.
e. Personnel that suffer hardship due to stop move will return to losing unit.
f. ETPs are mission essential as determined by gaining command with coordination with losing command. Extreme hardship (shipment of HHG, lease termination, selling of house are considered categories for ETP submission to VCSA.
g. For ETP approval, leave in conjunction with PCS is not authorized. Ordinary leave will be taken at gaining command only.
h. OCONUS personnel will be subject to IFSTE and will be coordinated with HRC to adjust the report date by 60 days. Everyone will not report on 12 May 2020.
i. For reclass or TDY enroute OCONUS Soldiers, the DEROS will be adjusted to accommodate class dates.
j. Personnel that are restricted movement can be authorized to received BAS if not in government quarters and limited movement. If they are getting DFAC meals delivered, BAS is not authorized.
k. Other specifics for BAH and FSA are outlined that determine location pay and eligibility requirements.
l. Isolation Allowance is established. This is to cover the gap between TLE and TLA.
m. HPD-ROM is established. This will reimburse lodging and per diem for those Soldiers that have been restricted of movement. The HDP-ROM is intended to cover the TLE gap.
n. Per Diem is authorized to be extended for those that must have TDY extended and GTCC limits are authorized to be raised. No waiver is required to be submitted.
2. FRAGORD 2 TO OPORD 18-83 (ARMY COMBAT FITNESS TEST (ACFT)) – USAMEDCOM, 091330Q MARCH 2020. From OTSG: This FRAGORD provides guidance to Profiling Providers on how to modify existing permanent profiles to reflect ACFT event limitations using templates. G-37 Medical Readiness is tracking Active Duty profiles, 63,333 need modification, 7,849 completed modification, with 12.39% completion percentage. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. IPPS-A COVID-19 STATEMENT. From the IPPS-A Team: The IPPS-A team will be utilizing various technologies to conduct long-term and day-to-day business to secure IPPS-A fielding, sustainment, and operations. Live training webinars will continue this month on Accessions: PSG and Unit Level CRM Management. We encourage the field to participate in this training and to ask their questions and learn more about these topics. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARE PROVIDERS TRACKING COVID-19 IN ePROFILE? From OTSG: Currently, there are no plans to utilize eProfile as the definitive means for monitoring the incidence of COVID-19 diagnoses with Soldiers. Please continue to use appropriate treatment and necessary profiling requirements for any possible COVID-19 diagnosis. For any quarantine recommendation, please include confined to quarters on a profile as you would for any other condition that requires quarantine and any other medically necessary guidance to Commanders. At this time, there are no special efforts in place for the Army to “data mine” COVID-19 diagnoses via eProfile for reporting. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. DELAY OF TICKET SALES FOR AG CORPS NATIONAL BALL. Leaders and Friends of the AG Corps the following is from the Chief of the AG Corps, COL Michael McTigue. “In response to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, we are delaying ticket sales for the HOF/DMOC Ceremony and National AG Ball until we can ensure the event is viable. We will notify you promptly when we have greater clarity of the situation and hope to see you in June.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation/Branch noted.
a. USARPAC COVID-19 eMILPO GUIDANCE. Due to the recent COVID19 Pandemic, USARPAC implemented the attached (at following link) eMILPO Duty Status and Soldier Deployment Tracking guidance. This will allow units the ability to update and track Soldiers impacted by restricted movement, quarantine, or isolation as well as Soldiers affected by stop move while in-transit. This is “a way”. You can query these areas via Rear Detachment Report or Datastore Query. Ensuring units have standardized “remarks” within the Soldier Deployment Tracking is key to everyone being able to pull the same data elements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 63D READINESS DIVISION EL PASO, TX PRE-RETIREMENT BRIEFING POSTPONEMENT. Per our leadership, all official business travel has been cancelled effective immediately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions. Due to this unfortunate situation, we are postponing our Pre-Retirement Training Event scheduled for 21 March 2020 in El Paso, TX. It will now be rescheduled for 30 May 2020 at the same location. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 025/2020, THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY CAREER ENGAGEMENT SURVEY (FOUO), DTG: R 131214Z MAR 20. Beginning April 2020, the Army will implement the Department of the Army Career Engagement Survey (DACES) for all active duty personnel. This annual retention survey will focus on factors influencing servicemember decisions to separate from, or remain on active duty. Survey participation will be required on an annual basis. Servicemembers separating from service will be required to take the survey as part of their transition as well. Commanders and supervisors should encourage thoughtful responses to identify policies and programs to sustain and pinpoint areas to strengthen. The survey will take most Soldiers 15–18 minutes to complete. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-080, POSTPONEMENT OF THE FOLLOWING FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY CENTRALIZED SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [3/18/2020 7:50:31 AM]. Based on Secretary of Defense guidance relating to CONUS travel restrictions, and in order to safeguard the health of our force, the Army suspends all centralized selection board operations between now and 11 May. Suspended boards will be rescheduled to later months, and updated board guidance will be released in MILPERs specific to each board’s conduct. Separately, Army Human Resources Command will release MILPERs detailing the specific updated eligibility criteria for each board. This is a prudent adjustment and we will do everything possible to see that this shift in the timing of consideration does not adversely affect promotion, schooling or critical career development for our Commissioned Officers, Warrant Officers and Noncommissioned Officers. The following boards are suspended based on this guidance: CPT AMEDD PSB, SSC – JAGC, MAJ CH PSB/CH ILE, RC MAJ AMEDD PSB, RC CPT AMEDD PSB, CPT ARMY PSB, CW3/4/5 PSB, USAR CW3/4/5 PSB, RA-USAR MSG Evaluation Board, RC CPT APL PSB, and LTC AMEDD PSB, original convene date 28 Apr 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-081, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR APRIL 2020, ISSUED: [3/18/2020 10:02:49 AM]. This message announces the AC officer promotion numbers for April 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 18 MAR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. VERMONT 86TH IBCT (MTN), GSC, RTI, JFHQ NCO VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 2100TH MIG, TPU, 1LT-CPT/35D, BN ASST S-3 OFFICER VACANCY, WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. PACIFIC TRAINING DIVISIONS TPU VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, MULTIPLE NON-NOMINATIVE, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN CA, CO, OR AND TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/