1. ERROR ON ACTIVE COMPONENT JANUARY LES (NO PAY IMPACT). The DFAS Director notified the Army G-1 on 28 Jan 21 that Active Component January 2021 LES’ contain an error with overstated use or lose leave balances. There is no pay impact, and DFAS will correct the error NLT publication date for Feb LES’. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net
2. AGR (USAR) DISTRIBUTION CYCLE 22-01 PRE-MER MESSAGE. The attached (at following link) Pre-Mission Essential Requirements (MER) Message serves as the Reserve Personnel Management Directorate (RPMD) Warning Order to Commands in preparation for the Distribution Cycle (DC) 22-01 MER window from 01-31 March 2021. The MER is the Command’s opportunity to convey position priorities to RPMD in preparation for the Distribution Conference. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/921370
3. IPSS-A CRM – SUGGEST A PROVIDER GROUP JOB-AID. Currently in CRM, the assigning and escalating case process is challenging due to the large amount of Provider Groups available in the IPPS-A system. Finding the right Provider Group to escalate cases to is time consuming and unclear. Update: The January release provides a CRM capability improvement that allows Provider Groups to set their favorites groups to reassign to. The enhancement allows the flexibility to create shortcuts to their most used Provider Groups which will save time when working cases and decrease frustration for HR Professionals.
4. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGES.
a. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-01, UPDATED GUIDANCE ON CHANGE TO BAH AND OHA POLICY FOR AMENDED OR CONSECUTIVE ORDERS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-927490
b. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-02, FY21 IPPS-A MILITARY PAY FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING DATES. The fielding of IPPS-A Release 3, scheduled for 21 Dec, will begin the transition of MilPay responsibilities from the Resource Management (RM) to the Human Resources (HR) communities across the Army. The MilPay mission will transfer in full to the HR community at IPPS-A Release 4. All HR professionals (AGR, TPU, and civilians) must complete Military Pay (MilPay) Fundamentals Training (MFT) NLT 30 Sep 21. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Public Health Crisis, all instructor-led FY 21 MFT is conducted online via Microsoft Teams. Upcoming 2nd and 3rd quarter FY21 training dates are provided at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928472
5. GOARMYED TRANSITION TO ARMYIGNITED. The new ArmyIgnitED system will replace the GoArmyEd system for the process of requesting Tuition Assistance (TA). The transition will occur between 12 Feb and 8 Mar 21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/921444
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA GOLD VAULT (FT. KNOX) | 10 FEBRUARY 2021 LUNCHEON. The AGCRA Gold Vault Chapter is hosting a Valentine’s Day themed luncheon on 10 February 2021 from 1130-1230 at Saber & Quill (1118 E. Chaffee Ave, Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121). The guest speaker for this event is BG Hope Rampy, The Adjutant General of the U.S. Army. Visit the following link for ticket information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-927449
b. CHEMICAL CORPS – SIBERT AWARD COMPETITION 2021. The Chemical Corps’ Sibert Award Program recognizes outstanding performance by Chemical Companies from each Compo annually. Beginning in 2021, the Sibert Award eligibility will be expanded to include recognition for outstanding performance by a Chemical Team or detachment not assigned to, or aligned under a Chemical Company or Battalion. The deadline for submissions is 29 April 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-925957
c. 99TH RD FAMILY PROGRAMS: SOLDIER AND FAMILY READINESS GROUP (SFRG) CAMPAIGN. Family Programs has created a step by step guide and took kit on how to set up an SFRG, which will provide all CFRR with the required forms needed to set-up a Soldier and Family Readiness Group. If you would like some assistance setting up and maintaining a successful SFRG, Family Programs is here to help regardless of your experience level with SFRGs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928507
7. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website during the past month. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. AR 135-381, 01/3/2021, Incapacitation of Reserve Component Soldiers. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020634
b. AR 150-1, 01/12/2021, Organization, Administration, and Operation. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021228
c. AR 670-1, 01/26/2021, Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020639
d. DA PAM 135-381, 01/3/2021, Incapacitation of Reserve Component Soldiers Processing Procedures. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020635
e. DA PAM 670-1, 01/26/2021, Guide to the Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021155
f. FM 3-96, 01/19/2021, Brigade Combat Team. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021533
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2021-03, ARMY CIVILIAN FITNESS AND HEALTH PROMOTION PROGRAM, 18 JAN 21. This directive revises policy for the Department of the Army Civilian Fitness and Health Promotion Program. The goal of the program is to enhance the health, fitness, and quality of life of Department of the Army Civilians while increasing organizational wellness and mission productivity. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928716
b. ALARACT 004/2021, CALENDAR YEAR 20-21 CHIEF OF STAFF, ARMY, LOGISTICS EXCELLENCE AWARDS PROGRAM REMOTE EVALUATIONS (FOUO), DTG: R 292300Z JAN 21. The objective of this message is to provide oversight and guidance in order to set the conditions for a transition from on-site evaluations and inspections to virtual evaluations utilizing information technolgy (IT) platforms and data procurement processes when on-site evaluations cannot be conducted due to pandemic travel restrictions. The transition from on-site to virtual evaluations will give all units the opportunity to participate in Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA) Logistics Excellence Award Programs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928715
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-036, AMENDMENT TO MILPER MESSAGE 20-374, ADVANCED STRATEGIC PLANNING AND POLICY PROGRAM (ASP3) – THE GOODPASTER SCHOLARS 2022 COHORT SELECTION, ISSUED: [1/29/2021 7:33:40 AM]. The purpose of this message is to correct the SAMS ASP3 website. See the message for specific changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-036
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-037, RELEASE OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022 ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE SLATE, ISSUED: [1/29/2021 12:42:56 PM]. This message announces the AMEDD officers slated for attendance to academic year (AY) 2021–2022 Army Special Branches Senior Service College (SSC). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-037
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-038, MAY 2021 AVIATION COMMISSIONED OFFICER APPOINTMENT TO AVIATION WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [1/29/2021 12:47:29 PM]. This message announces the procedures for Army Aviation (AV) Commissioned Officers (CO) to request an appointment to Warrant Officer 1 (WO1) and certification in an Army Aviation Warrant Officer Military Occupational Specialty (MOS). All eligible applicants are evaluated and selected by an HQDA Warrant Officer Board, convened at HQ, USAREC. Officers selected and who accept the appointment to WO1 by this board will incur an Active Duty Service Obligation (ADSO) of 6 years.
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-039, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) LEGAL COUNSEL TO THE CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF, JOINT SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [2/1/2021 9:48:12 AM]. Paragraph 3b is rescinded and replaced with Paragraph 3b Colonel with a date of rank of Mar 1, 2019, or earlier. All administrative suspense and procedures addressed in MILPER Message Number 21-028, dated 26 Jan 21, remain unchanged. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-039
e. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-009, BLENDED RETIREMENT SYSTEM (BRS) CONTINUATION PAY (CP) IMPLEMENTATION GUIDANCE – CALENDAR YEAR 2021 (CY21). The purpose of this message is to inform all of new procedures for Blended Retirement System (BRS) Continuation Pay (CP) Implementation Guidance – Calendar Year 2021 (CY21). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928190
f. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-010, DJMS-AC March 2021 Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of March 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928201
g. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-011, DJMS-RC March 2021 Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of March 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928202
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 29 JAN 20). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS LIAISON OFFICER (EPLO) AUGMENTATION GROUP VACANCIES AND DSCA 101 BRIEF, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-201504
b. 304TH SUSTAINMENT BRIGADE, TPU, MULTIPLE OFFICER AND ENLISTED POSITIONS, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-927838
c. 304TH SPECIAL TROOPS BATTALION, TPU, NUMEROUS OFFICER AND ENLISTED POSITIONS, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-927952
d. 3RD BDE (OD), 94TH TNG DIV, TPU STAFF & INSTRUCTOR VACANCIES, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN IN, MD, MA, WI, AL, AND TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928069
e. 3RD MEDICAL COMMAND DEPLOYMENT SUPPORT (FWD OCP), KUWAIT MOBILIZATION FY21, VACANCIES FOR IMMEDIATE FILL: 70D, 70H, 70K, 66N, 25A, & 68W5O. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928191
f. 2-338TH TSBN (CS/CSS), 85TH ARMY RESERVE SUPPORT COMMAND (ARSC), CAMP ATTERBURY, IN – TPU – MULTIPLE OFFICER AND ENLISTED POSITIONS – MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITY IN NOVEMBER 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928333
g. USAR TPU MI 1SG VACANCY, BRAVO COMPANY, 321ST EXPEDITIONARY MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION (EMIB) IN ORLANDO, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928430
h. ARMY RESERVE SUSTAINMENT COMMAND (ARSC), BIRMINGHAM, AL – TPU – MULTIPLE OFFICER POSITIONS (1LT/CPT/COL). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928553
i. 303D INFORMATION OPERATIONS BATTALION, TPU, TWO COMPANY CDR VANCANCIES, CAMP PARKS, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928701
j. B CO., 4-518TH REGT.,VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FIRST SERGEANT, FORT BENNING, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-928695