1. FRAGO 29 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 292133Z MAY 20. Included in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.8.F.) [ADD] TRADOC is authorized to restart pre command courses (PCC) of all types effective 01July 2020.
b. (3.C.47.) Exceptions for travel.
(1). (3.C.47.A.) [CHANGE TO READ] Effective immediately, the Secretary of the Army delegates approval authority for PCS moves, TDY, and leave of all types down to the first 1-star GO / SES in the chain of command or chain of supervision. These authorities may not be further delegated. Approval authorities may grant exceptions in writing where travel is (1) determined to be mission essential; (2) necessary for humanitarian reasons; or (3) warranted due to extreme hardship. These exceptions are to be approved on a case-by-case basis, must be determined to be in the best interest of the U.S. Government, and shall be coordinated between the gaining and losing organizations, as appropriate. This delegation will remain in effect until conditions are met to return to unrestricted travel as described in references NNNN and OOOO.
(2). (3.C.47.K.) [ADD] Travel associated with uniformed personnel recruiting and accessions, to include accessions, basic or initial entry training, advanced individual training, and follow-on travel to the first duty station (are exempt).
(3). (3.C.47.L.) [ADD] Professional Military Education (PME) programs are exempt from travel restrictions and do not require an exception to policy (ETP) to attend in either a PCS or TDY status (reference OOOO).
(4). (3.C.47.L.1.) [ADD] To maximize career development opportunities for officers, noncommissioned officers, and civilians, the exemption applies to PME as defined in AR 350-1 and includes officer training and education programs, noncommissioned officer professional development systems, functional and specialty training programs, civilian training, education, and development programs and advanced education programs as outlined in AR 350-1 and AR 621-1. This includes all special operations forces (SOF) force generation activities such as assessment, selection, permanent change of station or temporary duty travel for training associated with qualifications to enter into a special operations career field, and follow-on travel to the first duty station for personnel assigned to SOCOM units.
(5) (3.C.47.L.2.) [ADD] To facilitate travel, personnel traveling under an exception to policy must travel with copies of the approved exception. Personnel exempt from travel restrictions must travel with a signed memorandum from their supervisor or servicing personnel office that states the reason for exemption.
2. THE iPERMS BATCH PROCESSING WINDOW WILL HAVE A NEW LOOK ON MONDAY, 1 JUNE 2020. iPERMS was down for scheduled maintenance 30 – 31 May 2020. As a result of the maintenance, all input roles will have a change to the batch processing window. Visit the following link for specifics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. WAIVER OF TIME FOR QUALIFICATION FOR DEPLOYMENT FOR CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE RESERVE COMPONENTS OF THE ARMY, 27 MAY 20. From the Chief, IMT Training Branch, USARC: The SECDEF has waived the requirement that members of the Army Selected Reserve must complete initial entry training within 24 months of entering the Army Selected Reserve. The waiver applies to members of the Army National Guard (ARNG) and U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) who meet the conditions defined in the enclosure to the memorandum. The waiver is necessary to mitigate the training impact that the restrictions of COVID-19 has on certain members of the Reserve Components. The waiver is valid for 12 months. Soldiers affected by the waiver that fail to qualify for deployment 36 months after contracting into the ARNG or USAR will be discharged, unless a subsequent waiver is provided by SECDEF office. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A JOB AID: SEPARATIONS – BACK-DATED ASSIGNMENTS (PRE-CONVERSION). This Job Aid details the considerations and step-by-step to prepare a Soldier’s Job Data record for a back-dated separation assignment. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A JOB AID: SEPARATIONS – BACK-DATED ASSIGNMENTS (POST-CONVERSION). This Job Aid details the considerations and step-by-step to prepare a Soldier’s Job Data record for a back-dated separation assignment. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 047/2020, ANTITERRORISM QUARTERLY THEME: JOINT ANALYTIC REAL – TIME VIRTUAL INFORMATION SHARING SYSTEM (4TH QUARTER/FISCAL YEAR 2020 (4Q/FY20)) (FOUO), DTG: R 282021Z MAY 20. Army Antiterrorism Communication Synchronization seeks to take care of the troops by instilling Army wide heightened awareness and vigilance to prevent and protect the Army community and critical resources from terrorist activities. The theme for 4Q/FY20 (July to September) is The Joint Analytic Real – Time Virtual Information Sharing System (JARVISS). The primary audience for this theme includes antiterrorism officers, antiterrorism coordinators, and leaders responsible for antiterrorism plans/programs. The secondary audience is Army community members. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. None. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
7. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. LOGISTICS PLANNER FY21 PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION (90A, LTC, ADOS), HQDA G-4, FORT MCNAIR, DC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR DEPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN SUPPORT OF SOCOM, 55TH SUST BDE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. DEPARTMENT OF SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY (USMA), ADOS, MAJ/01A, FACULTY VACANCY, WEST POINT, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. CALLING ALL MOTIVATED MEDICAL NCOS & NURSES! 8-100TH BN, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS (42/62/66/68/70/92) USAR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. B CO. 2/379TH REGIMENT, 95TH DIVISION TPU VACANCIES (XO & 42A POSITIONS), FORT SILL, OK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. MULTIPLE OFFICER/WARRANT OFFICER/NCO VACANCIES AT 157TH CSSB (USAR/TPU). CO CDRS, 1SGS, BN XO, BN SPO OIC, BN S1 OIC, PLT SGTS, PLT LDRS (PA/MD/VA/WV). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/