1. ARMY GREEN SERVICE UNIFORM (AGSU) “HOW TO WEAR” SLIDES UPDATE, APR 21. From Army G-1 Uniform Policy: This update includes the latest update to insignia and accoutrements wear on the AGSU Class B Shirt, adds guidance on wear of Maroon, Tan, and Green Berets and Brown Leather Combat Boots, also includes guidance on Brown Beret (SFAB). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946915
2. (USAR) ARMY RESERVE NCO EVALUATION BOARDS. From the USARC G-1: Attached at the following link is the TPU NCO Evaluation Board STRATCOM regarding the Army Reserve TPU NCO Evaluation Boards. The one page graphic provides overview of the TPU NCO Evaluation boards and the STRATCOM slides provide a more in depth review. The Army Reserve implemented NCO Evaluation Boards beginning FY21 with the SSG NCO Evaluation board. A PPRL module update is scheduled for release NLT 15 May 21. The new module will support OML slating while maintaining legacy PPRL data for all grades who currently do not have an active OML. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-965891
3. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – MARCH 2021. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-964754
4. AIM 2 TALENT MARKETPLACE TRAINING FOR 22-01 DISTRIBUTION CYCLE. Recordings of the live training sessions are available through the following link. Units may request Assignment Interactive Module 2.0 (AIM2) training for their units, officers, and staff. Training generally covers an overview of the distribution process and the officer/unit Army Talent Alignment Process (ATAP) responsibilities in AIM2. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-609865
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 1ST SPECIAL FORCES COMMAND VIRTUAL ARSOF UPDATE. ARSOF Teammates, You are invited to take part in a virtual update from 1st Special Forces Command on Friday 21 May 2021. This 90 minute virtual engagement provides an opportunity to connect with the 1st SFC Leadership, understand the state of the Command, its vision and current initiatives, and enable you to remain a critical node in the ARSOF network. This virtual session is open to all Soldiers, former and future members of USASOC, 1st SFC (A), or its Command Subordinate Units (CSU). Visit the following link for connection information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-966013
b. ASSIGNMENT OF CHOICE KOREA (ACTIVE DUTY ARMY OFFICERS PARTICIPATING IN THE 22-01 AIM2 MARKET). A wonderful place to live, work and play. Live the unmatched quality of life on one of the newest installations in the DoD. Work an unparalleled professional opportunity in a combined environment with a strong alliance. Don’t miss out – contact us now for more on assignment options in the AIM marketplace (see attachments). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/936235
6. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-115, AMENDMENT TO FY21 ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) ARMY JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S CORPS (JAGC) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE (SSC) SELECTION BOARD ZONE MESSAGE, ISSUED: [4/19/2021 7:50:13 AM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-115
8. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. METRICS/DUE OUTS FOR SOLDIERS (USAR). I’m looking for a good spreadsheet or really anything actually, that will help communicate to individual soldiers what due-outs they have on the admin side. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/251395
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 9 APR 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. Aviation FMS Manager in support of Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 15A/B/D / O4-O5 and will be responsible for planning, delivering, and validating Iraqi Army Aviation Command (IqAAC) operational and strategic plans. Location: Baghdad, Iraq. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. Six month tour acting as J1 Director in support of joint operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Interested Service Members must be 42H / O-4(P) – O-6 and will be responsible for reporting directly to the Commanding General, and advise them on all administrative matters for the command. 2x Locations: Baghdad, Iraq and Kabul, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Knowledge Manger / OIC in support of Operation Resolute Support (OIR) / Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be 255A / CW2-W4 and will be responsible for planning, installation, administration, troubleshooting, design, and optimization of the technology platforms. Location: Bagram, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. Ops Advisor in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be a 15T/E5-E7 and will be a part of the establishment of a UH-60 Aircrew Advisors Train, Advise and Assist (TAA) Mission. Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 1188TH DDSB MULTIPLE OFFICER AND ENLISTED VACANCIES IN DECATUR, GA, PANAMA CITY, FL/SAVANNAH, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-964794
b. 359TH THEATER TACTICAL SIGNAL BDE, (TPU) BDE S1, 42H/MAJ, MULTIPLE E9 ENLISTED VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN GEORGIA & MARYLAND. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-964829
c. UNIT VACANCIES – CENTCOM JIC, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/936219
d. 376TH FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT UNIT, TPU, CPT/36A, DET CDR VACANCIES, WAUSAU, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-965527
e. 102D TRAINING DIVISION (MANEUVER SUPPORT) G-3/5/7 VACANCY (COL/01A), FORT LEONARD WOOD, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-965867