S1NET Members: As we near the end of 2022, the S1NET Team wishes you and your families a safe, happy, and truly blessed Holiday season.
1. MESSAGE TO THE AG CORPS. From the Army G-1, LTG Douglas F. Stitt: “To the Soldiers and Civilians of our Adjutant General’s Corps, I assumed duties as the Army G-1 on 5 August 2022 – I am honored, humbled, and inspired to serve with you, the world’s best Corps of Human Resource Professionals! I witness the incredible service, sacrifice, and power within our Total Force of the AG Corps as you care for our Soldiers and Families – your actions speak volumes every day. It is clear our Corps fully embraces and epitomizes People First, building diverse and adaptive experts prepared to fight and win in large scale combat operations. I ask please for your continued efforts toward two critical initiatives over the next several months – the rollout of IPPS-A and our first AG Strategy Implementation Plan…. We are operating in extremely exciting time for all in our AG Corps and 2023 looks exceptionally bright. Thank you all for what you do each day for Soldiers and Families, I wish you all a safe and happy holiday season. It is my honor to serve as your Army G-1. DEFEND and SERVE!” Read the entire message at the following link on S1NET. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. IPPS-A GO-LIVE IS HERE. From COL Rebecca Eggers, IPPS-A FMD to HR Professionals: “Teammates, I am excited to announce that IPPS-A R3 is approved to Go-Live tomorrow (20 Dec 22). HR Professionals (and any user with a subcat role, to include those with the Commander’s bundle) will have access beginning at 0900 EST, 20 December 2022. Moving forward, Leaders and Managers will have access beginning on 3 January 2023, so you can begin to route actions that are waiting approval. On 9 January 2023, we will allow access for all self-service users.” Visit the following link for the entire message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. TRANSPROC OUTAGE. From HRC: The Installation Support Module (ISM) system will be unavailable from 2100hrs EST, 23 December 2022 – 1630hrs EST, 9 January 2023 (0200hrs UTC, 24 December 2022 – 2130hrs UTC, 9 January 2023) to perform deployment of the ISM release for the new IPPS-A R3 interface. This outage will affect TRANSPROC, IN/OUTPROC, PERSLOC, and CIF. We appreciate your patience and be assured we will have ISM operational as soon as the deployment has been completed. Thank you. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ACTIVE COMPONENT ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, JANUARY 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. IPPS-A R3 / IPERMS Army Discharged (AD) Domain. From Army Soldier Records Branch: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. IPERMS is currently moving 4.2 million records from the AV Domain to the AD Domain (e.g., veterans and retirees) in support of IPPS-A R3 implementation. IPPS-A data transition is complete on NIPR for both Unit and Member data, however there is an issue with the unit hierarchy. There are over 17,000 Service Members in 1,472 units that are not in our unit table. IPPS-A says that it is an Army Organizational Server (AOS) issue and an emergency IPPS-A ECR was discussed to modify the way that IPPS-A creates the hierarchy that would remedy the issue. Once this issue is remediated in IPPS-A the correct information will be passed to and processed by the IPERMS team.
b. Board Activities: If you are experiencing issues with the iPERMS portion of your board file please contact iPERMS Board Support team at the email provided at the above link.
c. The activation of a new domain (AD) for retired and separated Service Members is ongoing. Based on this modification, some users have had their IPERMS elevated permissions removed. The IPERMS technical team is restoring these permissions automatically and the ASRB Access Control Team is standing by to support with access issues once the restoration by the IPERMS technical team has concluded.
6. NEW S1NET TOPIC, JOB ANNOUCEMENTS (CIVILIANS). Based on a number of requests from members, we have created a new topic on S1NET (at the following link) to allow organizations to advertise civilian GS positions, GS 12-15. P ositions which are posted per the instructions provided will then be listed once in an S1NET message in the last paragraph. The first position announcement from USAREUR-AF is listed in the last paragraph of this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. NON-DEPLOYABLE (ND) REPORT AS OF EOM NOV 22. As of EoM Nov 22, ~65.1K or ~6.8% of the Total Army was considered Non-Deployable; Army Non-Deployable rate increased by ~0.3% from Oct 22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 081/2022, NOMINATIONS FOR THE FY 2022 CPT JOHN R. TEAL LEADERSHIP AWARD (CUI), DTG: R 161247Z DEC 22. This message announces the procedures for the nomination, selection, and awarding of the FY 2022 CPT John R. Teal Leadership Award. In 2003, the Chief, Medical Service Corps and the 70H Consultant established the CPT John R. Teal Leadership Award to recognize 70H officers, 68 series noncommissioned officers (NCOs), and civilian medical professionals serving in key operational positions who have made significant contributions to the Army and Army Medical Department mission and have performed in an exceptionally outstanding manner. Nominations are due NLT 1 April 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-492, FY23 US ARMY FEDERAL OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [12/15/2022 5:12:28 PM]. This message applies to all Active Component (AC), US Army Reserve (USAR), and US Army National Guard (ARNG) in-service applicants for attendance at Federal OCS, Ft Benning, GA. This message contains Soldier eligibility and application requirements, waiver and selection procedures, and general information. This message does not pertain to State and accelerated ARNG OCS training programs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-493, TEMPORARY CHANGE TO TIMELINE FOR REQUESTING VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT FROM ACTIVE FEDERAL SERVICE, ISSUED: [12/16/2022 9:21:20 AM]. This message applies to all Regular Army (RA) Soldiers. To improve Soldier management and optimize retirement planning, the DCS, G1 approved an exception to policy (ETP) that addresses when Soldier may submit requests for voluntary retirement. This change will provide Commanders the predictability required to successfully support talent management initiatives and increase readiness across the force. Effective 01 January 2023, RA Soldiers may submit voluntary retirement requests at least 9 months, but no more than 24 months, before their requested retirement date. Soldiers requesting voluntary retirement must have 18 or more years of active federal service (AFS) at the time the request is submitted and meet all other retirement eligibility requirements or have an approved waiver prior to the requested retirement date. Retirement approval authority remains unchanged. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-494, JANUARY 2023 QUALITATIVE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (QMP) BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT (STAFF SERGEANT THROUGH COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR), ISSUED: [12/16/2022 10:04:43 AM]. The Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) Staff Sergeant (SSG) Evaluation Board will consider select Regular Army (RA) and U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) Active Guard Reserve (AGR) SSG through CSM for potential denial of continued service through the Qualitative Management Program (QMP). The board will convene on or about 18 Jan 23. Eligible NCOs are those who have been previously notified by official memorandum, through their chain of command, that their records were subject to denial of continued service by a QMP board. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
d. MILPER MESSAGE 22-495, ENLISTED MANNING CYCLE (EMC) 24-02 USASOC MASTER SERGEANT (MSG) AND SERGEANT FIRST CLASS (SFC) SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES (SOF) ENABLER SLATING BOARD, ISSUED: [12/16/2022 10:18:38 AM]. This message outlines the specific eligibility criteria and documents required for Senior Noncommissioned Officers assigned outside of The United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) to apply for a position within the Special Operations Forces (SOF) community during EMC 24-02 USASOC MSG/SFC SOF Enabler Slating Board. The EMC 24-02 USASOC MSG/SFC Enabler Slating Board convenes 6 February 2023 and ends 10 February 2023. The USASOC Enlisted Talent Management Branch (ETMB) is accepting applications for consideration until 25 January 2023. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
e. MILPER MESSAGE 22-496, FY24 COLONEL (COL) FINANCE AND COMPTROLLER (FC) KEY DESIGNATED BILLET (KDB) SLATE RELEASE, ISSUED: [12/18/2022 9:24:32 PM]. This message announces the release of the FY24 Colonel (COL) Finance and Comptroller (FC) Branch Key Designated Billet (KDB) Slate. On 19 December 2022, the FY24 COL FC KDB Slate will release to the public through the Senior Leader Development Colonels Management Office Developmental Opportunities Module at: https://www.srleaders.army.
f. MILPER MESSAGE 22-497, FISCAL YEAR 2023 (FY23) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CAPTAIN (CPT), ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC), FULLY QUALIFIED CERTIFICATION PROCESS (FQC) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [12/19/2022 12:44:05 PM]. When needs of the Army require, the SECARMY may recommend the promotion of all 1LTs in the promotion zone who are fully qualified for promotion to CPT using an all-qualified officer list in lieu of convening a PSB. Promotion Fully Qualified Certification (FQC) screening authorities will convene and begin review of the Army Military Human Resource Record (AMHRR) of eligible 1LT on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to CPT, 25 Apr 23. The screening authority will recess on or about 12 May 23. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
g. MILPER MESSAGE 22-498, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 MAJOR (MAJ), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [12/19/2022 12:45:33 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for subject PSB. The Prepositioning Release of this board results will be between 0900-1300 EST 20 Dec 22. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 EST, 22 Dec 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 16 DEC 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. AVN FMS CASE MANAGER| BAGHDAD, IRAQ| O-4| 15A | SECRET | ASAP |365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. SIGNAL FMS CASE MANAGER| IRAQ| O4 | 25A| TS/SCI | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. AG NCOIC| MOGADISHU| E7 | 11Z | TS/SCI | ASAP | 180 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. J7 DIRECTOR| AL UDEID AB| O3| 12A | SECRET | 180 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 127TH CYBER PROTECTION BATTALION, MDAY, LTC/17A, BATTALION COMMANDER VACANCY, INDIANAPOLIS, IN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 378TH CSSB, HHC, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, ENL/OFF/WO, FORT INDIANTOWN GAP, ANNVILLE, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. DEPLOYMENT SUPPORT COMMAND (DSC), BIRMINGHAM, AL IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR COFS, G1/2/4/6/8, AND CCWO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. CIVILIAN JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS. Units/organizations who wish to advertise GS positions, GS 12-15, may post them at the following link on S1NET. Positions posted per the instructions provided will then be listed once in an S1NET message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. USAREUR-AF G1, GS-0343-12, MANAGEMENT ANALYST (MANPOWER AND WORKFORCE SUPPORT) WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/