1. AG COMMANDANT SENDS. From the Chief of the AG Corps/AG School Commandant, COL Chesley D. Thigpen, to all AG Corps Warriors: “DEFEND AND SERVE! 2023, another year of great opportunity for the Adjutant General’s Corps. I along with CSM DeVeaux, the Regimental Command Sergeant Major and CW5 Hickman, the Chief Warrant officer of the Corps, would like to take this opportunity to wish each of you the very best in the new year. We are inspired by the dedication of our AG Soldiers and Teams who continue to deliver mission focused HR support. As we move into a new year full of opportunities, through the talent initiatives and modernization efforts of our AG Corps Strategy, we must also strengthen and build our Corps through connection with each other, our friends, family, and our larger HR community. We are committed to the Adjutant General’s Corps Strategy now and in the future fight. The AG School remains focused on the core mission of training, educating, and developing our AG Talen and preparing the AG proponent for the future. In this edition I wanted to address IPPS-A, the AG Corps strategy and training focus, NCOES ALC/SLC requirements, AG Week and the National AG Ball scheduled for 12-15 June, and announce the next Chief Warrant Officer of the Corps.” Read the entire message at the following link on S1NET. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. IPPS-A QUESTIONS. (If you can assist, please do so.)
a. UPDATE BAH DEPENDENCY STATUS IN PROFILE MANAGER. I am trying to update the BAH Dependency Status in the Profile Manager tile for a Soldier that went from single to married. I updated his marital status in the Modify a Person tile, but when I go to update their profile the “+” sign is not available for me to make the correction. I have all HR Professional roles and subcates, is there an additional role I need in order to make this update? https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. (USAR) USARC CG COVID-19 TRAVEL GUIDANCE MESSAGE RELEASE. Per Commanding General, effective immediately, all Soldiers may travel to battle assembly, receive pay/points, and receive LIK & IDT-TRP (if otherwise qualified) regardless of their COVID-19 vaccination status. However, the current COVID-19 travel restrictions associated with active-duty orders (AT, ADT, ADT-S, etc.) or temporary duty for AGR/ADOS Soldiers remain in effect for unvaccinated Soldiers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. (ARNG) (PPOM 23-003a) UPDATED TEMPORARY PROMOTION POLICY, 19 JAN 23. This policy provides an update to the ARNG application of Noncommissioned Officer Temporary Promotions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. USAR AGR NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER SLC-MLC SCHEDULING (OML DATA) AS OF JANUARY 2023. To provide transparency and manage expectations, RPMD, Reserve Schools Branch releases monthly statistics of Soldiers scheduled for SLC by Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and the Evaluation Board Order of Merit List (OML). These numbers reflect the last OML number that has been used to schedule a Soldier in January 2023 by MOS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – DECEMBER 2022. This month’s report represents the first data pull from IPPS-A. Units can now use IPPS-A for all data queries so HRC will not provide specific unit flag reports going forward. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. OFFICER PROMOTIONS.
a. AC OFFICER PROMOTIONS, FEB 23. Attached at the following link is a listing of AC officer promotions, CW2-COL, for Feb 23. This list is for use to plan for Promotion Ceremonies. If eligibility is not met an order will not be produced in IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. USAR AGR & NON-AGR OFFICER PROMOTIONS, FEB 23. Attached at the following link is a listing of USAR AGR and Non-AGR officer promotions for Feb 23. This list is for use to plan for Promotion Ceremonies. If eligibility is not met an order will not be produced in IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 53. In this edition, 8th TSC AG Symposium, 287th Army Band holiday concert, and the U.S. Army Pacific G-1 HR University. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 23-027, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 CAPTAIN (CPT), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [1/20/2023 10:47:07 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for subject PSB. The Prepositioning Release date is 25 Jan 23. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 EST, 27 Jan 23. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 23-028, FY 2023 ARMY SOCIAL WORK INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SWIP) APPLICATION PROCEDURES, ISSUED: [1/20/2023 10:57:16 AM]. This message solicits applications for the FY 2023 Army Social Work Internship Program (SWIP). HQ, US Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) will convene a competitive accession board on 13 June 2023 to consider qualified applicants for selection and accession as Army Social Workers. The program is a 26-month post graduate internship conducted at an Army medical treatment facility, designed to allow graduates with a Master of Social Work degree from an accredited university to meet independent practitioner licensing requirements for most states. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 23-029, ACADEMIC YEAR 2024 (AY24) USAR ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) MEDICAL SERVICE (MS) CORPS AND ARMY NURSE (AN) CORPS FOR THE ARMY-BAYLOR LONG TERM HEALTH EDUCATION AND TRAINING (LTHET) PROGRAM SELECTION PANEL ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [1/20/2023 3:03:22 PM]. This message announces the eligibility requirements and application procedures for AMEDD USAR AGR. HRC will convene the LTHET selection panel 03-07 Apr 23 to select AMEDD MS Corps and AN Corps officer to enter training in AY24. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
11. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. (IPPS-A) ACCESS TO GENERAL OFFICER RECORDS. “Attached at the following link is how to allow certain individuals to gain authorization/access to update General Officers Records and submit actions on their behalf.” Contributed by CW2 Aaron Leeds. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. JRTC DMD. “Does anyone have a sample JRTC DMD or one that they used that they would like to share?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 20 JAN 23). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
AN ASSIGNMENT OF CHOICE! THE SECURITY ASSISTANCE GROUP – UKRAINE (SAG-U) IS SEEKING TALENTED AND MOTIVATED OFFICERS, WARRANT OFFICERS, ENLISTED SOLDIERS TO JOIN AN EXCEPTIONALLY DIVERSE TEAM OF SERVICE MEMBERS, GOVERNMENT CIVILIANS, AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS FROM ACROSS THE MILITARY SERVICES. JOIN THE SAG-U TEAM. SEE BELOW OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE WITH THE SAG-U TEAM (A-C).
a. ADJUTANT SGM | WIESBADEN CLAY KS | E-9 | 11Z | S | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/
b. PETROLEUM TECHNICIAN | WIESBADEN CLAY KS | W-2/3 | 923A | SECRET | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. FIELD ARTILLERY, GENERAL | WIESBADEN CLAY KS | O-4/5 | 13A | TS/SCI | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. AVN FMS CASE MANAGER | BAGHDAD | O-4 |15A | S | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
14. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 319TH SIGNAL BATTALION, TPU MULTIPLE 1SG AND CO CDR POSITIONS, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CONTRACTING LINGUIST INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM SUPPORT OFFICE (CLIPSO) MULTIPLE VACANCIES AND VARIOUS LOCATIONS FOR ENL/OFF (TPU, IRR, IMA, ARNG). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 1ST BDE/ 91ST TNG DIV, TPU, MAJ/35A, BDE S-2 OFFICER VACANCY, GLENDALE (PHOENIX), AZ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/