1. FRAGO 9 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 192115Z MAR 20. Included in this FRAGO is guidance on the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.2.S.) Instructions to personal property shipping offices on all household goods (HHG), unaccompanied baggage (UB), and privately owned vehicle (POV) shipments affected by the respective stop movement order.
b. (3.C.47.A.) The first GO/SES in the chain of command or supervision may approve emergency leave, return of Soldiers and DACs from temporary duty and return of Soldiers from leave to their home station. Local leaves and passes for Soldiers remain at the appropriate command level for approval.
c. (3.C.47.D.) OCONUS and CONUS travel by patients, medical attendants, and medical providers for the purpose of medical treatment for DOD personnel and their family members is authorized.
d. (3.C.47.G.1.) Individuals whose AT/ADOS orders end, terminating Title 10 status, while the stop order is in effect are authorized to return home.
e. (3.C.47.G.2.) Individuals who have departed a losing command and are TDY enroute will complete training as directed. Once temporary duty enroute is completed, or if cancelled or suspended, individuals will coordinate with their gaining command to determine whether to proceed to their gaining command or return to their losing command. Gaining unit GO/SES approval for travel is required. Individuals authorized to move under this provision will proceed directly to home station, gaining unit or losing unit as appropriate. Non-mission essential travel is not authorized.
f. (3.C.47.H.) O-6 commanders and above have the authority to disapprove and stop the processing of requests for travel exceptions.
g. (3.C.47.I.) Approval for all other government-funded domestic travel for Soldiers and their family members, non-local leave for Soldiers, and government-funded domestic travel for DACs and their family members remains withheld by the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army and Under Secretary of the Army…. (more in the FRAGO)
h. (3.C.48.) Authority to approve or disapprove DAC leave remains with their supervisors. The stop order and travel approval requirements do not apply to DAC leave or personal travel by DACs. Supervisors are reminded they may deny requests for leave due to mission-related requirements. Under no circumstances may supervisors dictate the location or distance for DAC leave…. (more in the FRAGO)
i. (3.C.48.A.) The stop order and travel approval requirements do not apply to family member personal travel (nongovernment-funded travel).
2. FRAGO 10 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 192226Z MAR 20. This FRAGO establishes a template for screening at Installations, posts, camps, and stations across CONUS and clarifies priority logistics support requirements for those sites. This FRAGO also establishes support requirements for large units of Soldiers returning from overseas operations and exercises. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. CONDUCTING PROMOTION BOARDS (SEMI CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS) IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK, 20 MAR 2020. From the Army G-1, DMPM: Due to the current operational environment where social distancing and mandated travel restrictions are emplaced in an effort to prevent the spread of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, the provision set forth in AR 600-8-19, paragraph 3-12b(3)(a), is hereby extended to the promotion authority (Battalion Commander). This allows for use of a virtual board or for the Battalion Command Sergeant Major to determine, in lieu of physically conducting unit promotion boards, if a Soldier should be integrated onto a promotion recommended list based on personal knowledge/observation or input from the Chain of Command/NCO support channel. This is applicable to the Regular Army and United States Army Reserve. I defer to the Director, Army National Guard the ability to determine and publish specific guidance regarding applicability as deemed appropriate relating to promotion boards for Title 32 Soldiers. See the memo for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARMY PERSONNEL ACCOUNTING AND STRENGTH REPORTING IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19. From HRC Governance Support Branch: Army G-1 policy guidance directs the mandatory reporting of Soldier duty statuses impacted by COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS DISEASE). eMILPO is the only authorized Army reporting system for personnel accountability with the following four (4) authorized eMILPO accountability codes for COVID-19 reporting. Read more at the following link on S1NET. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Present for Duty (Code: PDY) for Self-Quarantine of Soldiers who are present for duty at the designated quarantine location per the local commander’s guidance.
b. Hospitalized-Non Battle Incurred (Code: HOS) for those Soldiers that have been admitted and being treated.
c. Convalescent Leave (Code: CLV) for those Soldiers who have been discharged and are at home recovering per medical professional’s guidance and commander’s approval.
d. Soldiers on Quarters will be accounted for as Present for Duty (Code: PDY) for Soldiers who have been designated to remain on quarters for the period of time on the profiling document.
5. eMILPO MESSAGE 20-14, 20 MARCH, 2020, UPDATE OUTAGE FOR EMILPO SERVER FAILBACK TO FORT KNOX DATA CENTER. The purpose of this message is to alert users of the eMILPO Failback to the Fort Knox data center status performed on 19-20 March, 2020. The systems (eMILPO, MySRB, Datastore, and eMILPO FTP are all now available. Please note that users must return to the original eMILPO Production environment URL’s, listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. 60-DAY EXCEPTION TO POLICY (ETP) TO MAINTAIN ANNUAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY AND FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY BONUS (FLPB) FOR SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS AFFECTED BY THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). From HRC Compensation and Entitlements: The Army G2 has approved as an exception to Policy, eligibility to maintain both MOS qualification and FLPB payments for Soldiers/Officer affected by the closing or reduce testing availability across the force. All Soldiers that will have a DLPT expire between 17 March 2020 (25 Febbruary 2020 for those stationed in Korean) and 17 May 2020 are authorized at a minimum a 60 day extension. However in accordance with paragraph 4, Soldiers will be allowed to extension until they are able to rescheduled their DLPT. HRC, Incentives and Compensation Branch is recommending that with the current uncertainty that new FLPB orders be published with a six month extension. This will reduce some the uncertainty for the Soldiers and prevent unnecessary work on the MPD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-015, 60-DAY EXCEPTION TO POLICY (ETP) TO MAINTAIN ANNUAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY AND FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY BONUS (FLPB) FOR SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS AFFECTED BY THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). The purpose of this message is to inform all of new procedures for the 60-Day Exception to Policy (ETP) to Maintain Annual Language Proficiency and Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) for Soldiers and Civilians Affected by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 20 MAR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. SOUTHWEST BORDER – MISSION COMMAND ELEMENT (SWB-MCE), TOD VACANCY’S , 03-04/02A/11B, E6-CW3/35L/351L, E4-03/35D/F, 03-04/31A, 365 DAY CO-ADOS ASSIGNMENT, JBSA, SAN ANTONIO, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. **HOT ASSIGNMENT** 7TH ILE DETACHMENT (CGSOC), O-5/LTC, TPU, INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS (GRAFENWOEHR, GERMANY). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 3-335TH TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION TPU VACANCIES (FT. SHERIDAN, IL, 85TH/FIRST ARMY), MULTIPLE VACANCIES O3, E7, E6. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. ARMY RESERVE AVIATION COMPANY COMMAND /DETACHMENT COMMAND POSITION VACANCY, HHC, 11TH ECAB, FORT CARSON, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. USAR AVIATION COMMAND COMPANY COMMAND POSITION VACANCY, D/7-158TH AVN REGT, NEW CENTURY, KS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 1-338TH TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION TPU VACANCIES (FORT MCCOY, WISCONSIN, 85TH/FIRST ARMY) MULTIPLE VACANCIES: MAJ, CPT, MSG, SFC & SSG. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/