1. UPDATED AR 600–8–19, ENLISTED PROMOTIONS AND REDUCTIONS. An updated AR 600-8-19, dated 16 May 19 and effective 16 Jun 19, is posted on APD. Visit the following link for a summary of changes. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. “HOT ASSIGNMENTS” ASSIGNMENT INTERACTIVE MODULE 2 (AIM 2) (AC OFFICERS). From HRC OPMD: We are looking for those exceptional officers equipped with specific knowledge, skills and behaviors (KSBs) to fill high profile and/or key positions. Current “Hot Assignments” are listed below. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 6th Recruiting Brigade Executive Officer, 01A/LTC, Las Vegas, NV.
b. The 75th Ranger Regiment is looking for talented Warrant Officer candidates to attend the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program II, which is a 3 week long course that tests suitability for service. Current vacancies exist for:
(1) 890A, WO1-CW2, Ammunition Warrant Officer, 75th Ranger Regiment, FT Benning, GA.
(2) 420A, WO1-CW2, Human Resources Technician, 75th Ranger Regiment, FT Benning, GA.
3. COMMAND/INSTALLATION ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation noted.
a. FORSCOM G-1/S-1s MAY 2019 RECOGNITION ROLL. FORSCOM G-1, AG, HR Training and Assessment Team monitors HR metrics to review Essential Personnel Services (EPS) performance level. The following FORSCOM’s G-1/S-1s continue to demonstrate their great performance, dedication to duty and commitment to Readiness by staying in the Recognition Roll for three consecutive months: 2nd BCT, 82nd Abn Div is leading the way in Personnel Records Review (PRR) (above 99%); I Corps HQs and 7th ID lead the way in DD93/SGLV (100% accountability); 7th ID and 82nd Abn Div lead the way in the Automated Meal Card Program (90% and above); 1st ID and 4th ID continue to do an excellent job capturing PERSTEMPO events. See our May Recognition Roll for more units. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A VISITS NTC AND FORT IRWIN. National Training Center and Fort Irwin, NTC G-1 Military HR Training and Development Center (MHR-TDC) is hosting IPPS-A Team visits June 26-27 (Flyer attached at the following link). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 037/2019, ARMY EQUIPPING CONFERENCE (AEC) 29 ANNOUNCEMENT, DTG: R 171158Z MAY 19. The Army Equipping Conference (AEC) is a tri-chair conference executed by the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ASA (ALT)), DCS, G-8, and the Army Materiel Command (AMC). AMC will host the AEC 29 for the Materiel Enterprise on 20 August 2019 through 22Aaugust 2019 at Redstone Arsenal, AL. The Army Staff, ACOMs, ASCCs, DRUs), and Reserve Components are invited to attend. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 19-153, UPDATE TO RECLASSIFICATION IN/OUT CALLS, ISSUED: [5/15/2019 3:04:07 PM]. This message is used for Regular Army reclassification purposes. In/Out calls are changed as needed based on the strength of the military occupational specialty (MOS) and are immediately posted on the Army’s RETAIN system. The In/Out call data on RETAIN takes precedence when a discrepancy exists between RETAIN and the current MILPER message. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 19-154, REGULAR ARMY PRECISION RETENTION, ISSUED: [5/15/2019 3:06:34 PM]. Precision Retention is designed to sustain unit readiness and force alignment through the reenlistment and reclassification of Soldiers. Precision Retention is broken down into two parts. Overages: This identifies Military Occupational Specialties (MOSs) that are over strength and require reclassification out of the MOS in order to achieve force alignment across the Army. Shortages: This identifies MOSs that are under strength and offer Soldiers promotion opportunities and monetary incentives for reclassification into the MOSs. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 19-155, SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM, ISSUED: [5/15/2019 3:13:07 PM]. This MILPER message announces changes to the Regular Army SRB program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/19-155
d. MILPER MESSAGE 19-157, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2019 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION (APDE) SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [5/17/2019 1:14:27 PM]. This message announces eligibility, application instructions, administrative instructions and points of contact for the FY19 US Army Reserve (USAR) Additional Professional Development Education (APDE) Selection Panel which convenes o/a 16 September 2019. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
e. MILPER MESSAGE 19-158, AGR OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR JUNE 2019, ISSUED: [5/17/2019 3:34:16 PM]. This message announces the USAR AGR officer promotion numbers for June. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
f. MILPER MESSAGE 19-159, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR JUNE 2019, ISSUED: [5/17/2019 3:35:57 PM]. This message announces the AC officer promotion numbers for June 2019. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
g. MILPER MESSAGE 19-160, ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19), ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR (MAJ), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S CORPS (JAGC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [5/20/2019 3:06:00 PM]. The PSB will convene on 19 Aug 19 to consider eligible Captains (CPT) on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to MAJ. The board will recess on or about 23 Aug 19. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
h. MILPER MESSAGE 19-161, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), MAJOR (MAJ), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL CORPS (JAGC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [5/20/2019 3:05:22 PM]. This message announces the release of the FY19 MAJ, RC, JAGC PSB. The Prepositioning Release date is 23 May 19. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion lists will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 30 May 19. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
6. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. RECEPTION, STAGING, ONWARD MOVEMENT AND INTEGRATION (RSOI). “This is a briefing for training purposes only. These slides were briefed as units arrived to Fort Knox, KY for an annual training event.” Contributed by MAJ Francisco Vazquez. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. FORSCOM WIAS HIGH PRIORITY POSITIONS. We continue to recruit all Army component Soldiers for missions around the globe. All positions are open to all Army Components unless otherwise specified. This post lists positions which are overdue and are critical vacancies. They are considered a priority fill above all of our other requirements due to their overdue status, and we will accommodate a minimum 30 day reporting window for all positions listed. Our full working list of requirements is also attached for full visibility. Please be advised this is a working list that is tasked to our Corps and MSCs and cannot be promised to applicants without a complete packet. We will update this posting bi-weekly to provide the most up to date opportunities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 1ST AD SUSTAINMENT BRIGADE UNIT VACANCIES FOR COMPO 2 AND 3 ADOS, REAR DETACHMENT SUPPORT, FORT BLISS, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. COARNG AGR ANNOUNCEMENT #045-19 MEPS GUIDANCE COUNSELOR, SFC/79T40V7, DENVER MEPS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USFK/CFC, OP-ADOS, COL/01A, SECRETARY COMBINED STAFF, YONGSAN, SOUTH KOREA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 337TH MI BN – CPT/56A/CHAPLAIN (REPORT: NLT 1JUL19); MAJ/35D/BN S-3 + CPT/35D/90A/BN S-4 (REPORT: NLT 1SEPT19) (FORT SHERIDAN, IL). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 5th MEDICAL BRIGADE-BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA- BRIGADE XO AND CHIEF OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 11TH MI BN, 100TH REGT, TPU, E6-E8, O3-O4 AND W2-W4 VACANCIES, FT. MCCOY, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 11TH BN-95TH REGT, STAFF OIC/NCOIC POSITIONS AT BN HQ AND MULTIPLE INSTRUCTOR VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. IMA VACANCIES IN JAPAN – MULTIPLE OFFICER AND NCO POSITIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. 411TH HOSPITAL CENTER, TPU, 06/66N, DEPUTY COMMANDER OF NURSING, JACKSONVILLE, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. USCYBERCOM / JFHQ-DODIN MULTIPLE MOSS O’S/E’S/CWO’S NUMEROUS VACANCIES FT MEADE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
k. COMMANDER (TPU, CPT/25A), C CO/319TH EXPEDITIONARY SIGNAL BATTALION (ESB) VACANCY, SACRAMENTO, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/