S1NET Members: NOT RECEIVING ALL THE S1NET MESSAGES? Since the transition to A365 we have found that the S1NET Message Summaries are going to the junk email of many users. We send two or three messages a week, so if you haven’t received a message in a few days, check your junk mail. If you find a message in your junk mail, click the option to specify the message is not junk so you train the system not to flag as junk in the future. All S1NET Messages are also posted on S1NET at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
1. IPPS-A GO-LIVE UPDATES. From COL Rebecca Eggers, IPPS-A FMD (on 20 Dec 22): IPPS-A R3 is LIVE!!! And as of 1000 this morning, we have seen over 1K users log in. Some key points in this message below. View the entire update at the following link on S1NET. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Access Issues. We are getting indications that users are having trouble logging in. A few things to try: Make sure you are using the right link! https://hr.ippsa.army.mil/; try clearing your cache, cookies and reload your browser; and any user that hadn’t completed the training or wasn’t mapped to the appropriate role wasn’t auto-provisioned. Submit an access request for these users.
b. Duty Status Adjustments. You may see duty statuses that were not converted from legacy systems. This is not a defect. If you see personnel in your unit that had a duty status other than Present for Duty (PDY) in the legacy system that you now see are PDY, this means you need to do the transaction or PAR to adjust their duty status.
c. Missing Data. We had hoped to finish our catch-up process for the inbound interfaces that will continue to send us data; however, that process is still running. The impact is that you may see some gaps in data that are in those systems and IPPS-A. For instance, if an updated weapons qualification was input into ATMS during the brownout, that data has not finished populating in IPPS-A. Please allow 24-48 hours to allow the data to settle before adding a ticket regarding missing data.
d. For promotions points – the Promotion Consideration Roster should not be delayed if data that would add promotions points is not populated. Have your Commanders record the results of the board. The catch up data will still populate even after the Commander signs that roster.
e. Soldier Talent Profile – Users will see anomalies with their Soldier Talent Profiles as the data continues to stabilize. HR Professionals should start validating records for members as part of their ongoing data accuracy plan after the New Year, with a focus on members accessing and noting discrepancies via self-service so we can rapidly make needed updates.
2. ENLISTED PROMOTION ITEMS.
a. AC SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTIONS BY- NAME AND OML SEQUENCE REPORT, JANUARY 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. AGR (USAR) (SFC-SGM) SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBER REPORT AND BY-NAME PROMOTIONS LIST, JANUARY 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES, BY-NAME LISTS & PPRL 01 JANUARY 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. MANAGING STRESS DURING THE HOLIDAYS. From the Army Resilience Directorate: The holiday season can be a wonderful time with many things to celebrate and be thankful for. However, the holidays can also be a source of stress, even with the good times they bring. Read more at the following link on S1NET. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. FY23 88TH RD RETIREMENT SERVICES OFFICE (RSO) PRE-RETIREMENT SCHEDULE, 20 DEC 2022. This is an updated FY23 Retirement Training Schedule for the 88th RD (20 Dec 2022). Important change notice is to our 11 Mar 2023 event in Indianapolis, IN. The date changed from 11 Mar 2023 TO 22 APR 2023 location is the same. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-499, RELEASE OF SY23 RESERVE OFFICERS’ TRAINING CORPS (ROTC) GREEN TO GOLD ACTIVE DUTY OPTION (ADO) PHASE I RESULTS FROM U.S. ARMY CADET COMMAND (USACC) SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [12/20/2022 10:16:45 AM]. This message announces the results of the U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC) Green to Gold (G2G) Active Duty Option (ADO) SY 23 Selection Board, and provides requirements for the next phase of this program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-500, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 23 ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) FIRST SERGEANT (1SG) SLATING PANEL RESULTS, ISSUED: [12/20/2022 3:19:26 PM]. On 23 December 2022, the FY 23 First Sergeant Slating Panel results will be released. The First Sergeant Slating Panel results will be posted on the Human Resources Command website at the following link. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-501, FISCAL YEAR 2023/2024 (FY23/24) ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES (ARSOF) OFFICER ACCESSION PROCESS ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (REGULAR ARMY), ISSUED: [12/21/2022 12:51:03 PM]. This message announces the FY23/24 Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) Officer Accession Process for Civil Affairs (CA), Psychological Operations (PSYOP), and Special Forces (SF). https://www.hrc.army.mil/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. DOES ANYONE HAVE A TEMPLATE FOR PRINTING THE DA FORM 4873 CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT TO COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR? I have tried to create my own and have failed miserably. I don’t know if it’s me or my printer settings, but any help is appreciated! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 16 DEC 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. AVN FMS CASE MANAGER| BAGHDAD, IRAQ| O-4| 15A | SECRET | ASAP |365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. SIGNAL FMS CASE MANAGER| IRAQ| O4 | 25A| TS/SCI | ASAP | 365 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. AG NCOIC| MOGADISHU| E7 | 11Z | TS/SCI | ASAP | 180 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. J7 DIRECTOR| AL UDEID AB| O3| 12A | SECRET | 180 DAYS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 330TH MEDICAL BRIGADE, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, FORT SHERIDAN, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. TPU SENIOR SUPPLY SERGEANT [92Y4O] VACANCY FOR THE 7-80TH TRAINING BATTALION, FORT EUSTIS, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. RETIREMENT SERVICES OFFICER ADOS VACANCY AT OCAR, MAJ/01A, FT BELVOIR, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. CIVILIAN JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS. Units/organizations who wish to advertise GS positions, GS 12-15, may post them at the following link on S1NET. Positions posted per the instructions provided will then be listed once in an S1NET message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. USATIAG, GS-1035-13, PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS) ARLINGTON, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. USATIAG, GS-1035-12, PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (DEP. DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS) FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. U.S. ARMY CENTRAL, GS-0201-14, HR OFFICER (MILITARY), RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/