1. FRAGO 3 to HQDA EXORD 210-20, CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION FRAMEWORK (FOUO), DTG: 182039Z JUN 20. Among other items, this FRAGO provides the following guidance: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.D.13.) [change to read] Senior commanders will certify an installation, facility or location has met conditions to reduce travel and movement restrictions using the COVID-19 transition framework. Once an installation, facility or location experiences favorable health protection conditions, senior commanders may reduce travel and movement restrictions for their installation, facility or location.
b. (3.D.13.C.1.) [change to read] If a service member’s (SM) duty station is certified unrestricted, SM is authorized to travel from, to and through locations that are also unrestricted.
c. (3.D.13.D.) [add] All Soldiers on assignment to Korea will continue movement IAW their assignment instructions or request for orders as an exemption to HQDA’s transition framework. The Republic of Korea (ROK) government and U.S. Forces Korea already require 100% screening, testing, and quarantining for all personnel entering the ROK, regardless of the traveler’s point of origin.
d. (3.D.13.D.1.) [add] Soldiers will report on their report date, with 7 days early reporting authorized, to ensure the timing of inbound personnel syncs with the U.S. quarantine capacity. The status of the Soldier’s travel is immaterial due to the mandatory 100% COVID-19 screening, testing and quarantine procedures.
e. (3.D.13.D.2.) [add] CONUS based Soldiers on assignment to Korea are required to travel via the Patriot Express (PE) (Annex R). This does not include unit deployments or temporary duty. Personnel traveling from CONUS to Korea and the PE does not have capacity, are authorized to fly commercial at the discretion of the CTO and do not require an ETP (Annex R). Depending on Patriot Express capacity, pet owners may be authorized to fly commercial without an 8th Army GO exception to policy (Annex R). Travelers with any questions or concerns can contact the 8th Army’s Liaison Team at SEATAC at usarmy.humphreys.8-army.mbx.g1
f. (3.D.13.D.3.) [add] Soldiers assigned to Korea will contact their sponsor immediately upon notification of assignment. Communication is essential to track arrival times to ensure efficient reception procedures. Sponsors will collect and report data pertaining to family size, lodging plans, pet(s) size, etc. In order to prepare and streamline quarantine and reception procedures.
g. (3.D.17.) [add] Until further notice, the Army will continue to support military funeral honors (MFH) for active duty Soldiers, retirees, and veterans if conditions allow. (Read more in the FRAGO)
2. FY21 NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER (NCO) EVALUATION BOARDS, 17 JUN 20. Memo from the Army G-1: These provisions apply to RA and USAR Soldiers. This memo describes the NCO Evaluation Board process for FY21. The Army continues to expand the application of order of merit lists (OMLs) generated by HQDA centralized boards to improve readiness, NCO professional development, and professionalism of the NCO Corps. The enclosures to this memorandum consolidate all previous exceptions to policy and include the additional exceptions to support promotions. Further, effective for all FY21 NCO Evaluation boards, the previously announced policy changes and additional revised policies established in this memorandum and its attachment are extended to the USAR (Troop Program Units (TPU)), Army Reserve elements (ARE), and multi-component commands). See the memo and attachment for specifics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. AUTHORIZATION FOR WEAR OF THE SHOULDER SLEEVE INSIGNIA FOR FORMER WARTIME SERVICE (SSL-FWTS) FOR SAUDI ARABIA, 18 JUN 20. From Army G-1 Uniform Policy: Effective 18 June 2020, the Chief of Staff of the Army has approved the wear of the Shoulder Sleeve Insignia-Former Wartime Service (SSI-FWTS) for Soldiers that are serving and have served in Saudi Arabia since 14 September 2019 to a date to be determined. There is no time-in-theater requirement for the wear of the SSI-FWTS and orders are not created to authorize its wear. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-033, DESIGNATION OF SAUDI ARABIA FOR IMMINENT DANGER PAY. The purpose of this message is to inform all that Imminent danger Pay (IDP) is authorized for Saudi Arabia. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. LEAVE CALCULATOR AND TRACKER TOOL (EXCEL). “This is a leave calculator and tracker that puts on accrued leave based on a period of time. This tracker includes leave subtracted for lost time per AR 600-8-10. I created this version to assist with identifying how many leave days T32 502(f) personnel earned while supporting COVID19 operations.” Contributed by MAJ Cynthea Tossie. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. ADOS POSITION, DCS, G-1 PCC (PERSONNEL CONTINGENCY CELL) – PENTAGON, HR PLANS OFFICER, 1 VACANCY (CPT/MAJ/42B), ARNG, USAR, IMA, IRR, 7 SEP START DATE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 3RD LOGCAP SUPPORT BATTALION, TPU, VACANCIES O2-O4/E5-E7, BIRMINGHAM, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MULTIPLE IMA VACANCIES AT THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF, G-4: PENTAGON. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. USACE TASK FORCE ESSAYONS, GIS ANALYST OFF/WO/NCO COADOS OPPORTUNITY ERBIL, IRAQ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. DET 4, USCENTCOM ARE J2, SAN ANTONIO, TX MULTIPLE 35D OFFICER, 35F ENLISTED, 350F WARRANT OFFICER POSITIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) ENLISTED VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT; FIRST SERGEANT (1SG) POSITION FOR HEADQUARTERS, HEADQUARTERS DETACHMENT (HHD) 7451S1 MEDICAL BATTALION, JBLM, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/