1. DOCTRINE REVIEW OF FIELD MANUAL (FM) 1-0, HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT, INITIAL DRAFT. From the AG School: Field input is requested on the draft FM 1-0, attached at the following link. The suspense for comments is 3 February 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711220
2. BLENDED RETIREMENT SYSTEM (BRS) CONTINUATION PAY (CP) – CALENDAR YEAR 2020. From ASA M&RA: The attached memorandum establishes eligibility, amounts, and additional service obligation for CP in CY20 as authorized in Title 37, United States Code, Section 356. This guidance is effective immediately and expires on 31 December 2020. It applies to Regular Army, Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States, and United States Army Reserve Soldiers who are covered under the BRS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-710965
3. ARMY DISASTER PERSONNEL ACCOUNTABILITY AND ASSESSMENT SYSTEM TRAINING. From Army G-1: The Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS) is the Army’s system to account for its Soldiers, Civilians, and Family Members after natural and man-made disasters. ADPAAS enables commanders at all levels to improve readiness following a disaster through consolidation of self- accounting, family and civilian accounting, and unit mass reporting through the ADPAAS tool. The Army G-1 is sending mobile training teams to CONUS and OCONUS locations in Korea, Japan, Germany, and Italy throughout fiscal year 2020 to train new and current ADPAAS command officer representatives. Visit the following link for specifics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711215
4. FIELD ASSISTANCE WITH EVALUATION ENTRY SYSTEM (EES) BETA TEST. From HRC Evaluations Branch: We are requesting your help to test the Evaluation Entry System (EES) over the next 30 days. We are testing a release that we hope to put out mid JAN 20, so this is a BETA test of that code. The test URL is https://evalentry.hrc.army.mil. It behaves like real EES EXCEPT it won’t send the reports to IPERMS and they are for training use only. Anything EES LIVE can do this BETA should be able to do. Please visit the following link for information on what to do in the test, and how to report results. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/837402
5. 2019 BEST PLACES TO WORK RANKINGS RELEASED. From ASA M&RA: The 2019 Best Places to Work (BPTW) rankings were released on 17 December 2019, and Army has continued to move up in the rankings. In 2016, Army was ranked 16 of 18 among large agencies. In the 2019 BPTW rankings, Army moved up to number 7 of 17 among large agencies and is best among all Department of Defense agencies. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711063
6. 2019 FEDERAL EMPLOYEE VIEWPOINT SURVEY (FEVS) RESULTS MEMO. From ASA M&RA: Honorable Ryan McCarthy signed the 2019 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) Results memo sharing the great news on Army’s improvements on the FEVS Employee Engagement Index (EEI) for the fifth consecutive year. Honorable McCarthy shared his expectation that leaders at all levels would review their 2019 FEVS results and share those results with their workforce along with the steps needed to continue to improve in the future. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711064
7. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation/Branch noted.
a. 2020 AMEDD JUNIOR LEADER WEEK (JLC) – NOMINATION PACKETS DUE NLT 13 JAN 2020. Nomination packets are due NLT 13 JAN 2020 for the 2020 Junior Leader Week (JLC) for outstanding junior leaders, who have consistently demonstrated the core army values and warrior ethos in the execution of their duties and who demonstrate skills, attributes, and potential required to become future leaders in the AMEDD. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/837263
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 091/2019, ARMY EQUIPPING CONFERENCE 30 ANNOUNCEMENT, DTG: R 191309Z DEC 19. The Army Equipping Conference (AEC) 30 will be conducted by the Equipping Enterprise 10 through 13 Feb 20 at Redstone Arsenal, AL. The Army Secretariat, Army Staff, Army Commands (ACOMS), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCS), Direct Reporting Units (DRUS), and Reserve Components are invited to attend. The purpose of the AEC is to provide a venue for the Equipping Enterprise and commands to align equipment modernization, fielding, and displacement to operational requirements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711702
b. ALARACT 092/2019, HOLIDAY SECURITY AWARENESS MESSAGE TO U.S. ARMY, DTG: R 201440Z DEC 19. This message is issued to provide a heightened awareness due to the increased potential for terrorists and lone offender attacks, which may occur around the winter holiday season. While no credible threats specific to the U.S. Army during this period are identified, previous attacks in the United States and abroad continue to underscore the persistent threat posed by extremists. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711703
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 19-414, MILITARY ID CARDS FOR DEPENDENTS OF DECEASED SERVICEMEMBERS, ISSUED: [12/18/2019 4:18:38 PM]. This message instructs Army ID Card Sites to issue ID Cards to children under the age of ten who are eligible for benefits and privileges based upon their relationship to a deceased sponsor. Any eligible child of a deceased Servicemember is authorized an ID card, to include children under the age of ten. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711597
b. MILPER MESSAGE 19-415, FY21 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [12/19/2019 10:23:48 AM]. The Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA) approved the FY21 Centralized Selection Lists (CSL) for Army Medical Department (AMEDD) LTC Commands. The prepositioning date will be 20 Dec 19. The list will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 7 Jan 20 (per amendment in MILPER Message 19-418 below) through the HRC Health Services Division, Leader Development Branch webpage. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/19-415
c. MILPER MESSAGE 19-416, MONTHLY PROGRAM UPDATE FOR FY20 WARRANT OFFICER ACCESSION BONUS (WOAB) AND WARRANT OFFICER RETENTION BONUS (WORB) FOR AIR AND MISSILE DEFENSE (AMD) TACTICIAN (MOS 140K) AND AMD TECHNICIAN (MOS 140L) WARRANT OFFICERS, ISSUED: [12/19/2019 1:32:34 PM]. This message provides additional qualification requirements and current bonus amounts for the WOAB and/or WORB for MOS 140K and MOS 140L. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/19-416
d. MILPER MESSAGE 19-417, ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 (AY2021) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (RAND) ARROYO CENTER FELLOWSHIP, ISSUED: [12/19/2019 3:45:16 PM]. This message announces the eligibility requirements and application procedures for AMEDD officers to apply for participation in AY2021 RAND Arroyo Center Fellowship Program. The RAND Arroyo Center Fellowship Program is one of the Army’s Broadening Opportunity Programs. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/19-417
e. MILPER MESSAGE 19-418, AMENDMENT TO FY21 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) PREPOSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [12/20/2019 2:25:55 PM]. Paragraph 4 is amended to read: The FY21 LTC AMEDD CSL by-name list will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 7 January 2020 through the HRC Health Services Division, Leader Development Branch webpage at https: https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/AMEDD%20Command%20Management.
f. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-078, FY20 KOREA ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) PROGRAM. The purpose of this message is to inform all of renewal of the Korea Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) Program effective 1 October 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711036
g. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-079, FY20 JOINT SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND (JSOC) ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) PROGRAM. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the renewal of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) Program effective 1 October 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711037
h. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-080, FY20 U.S. ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND (USASOC) ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) PROGRAM. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the renewal of U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) Program effective 1 October 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711038
i. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-081, NOTIFICATION OF TAX ADJUSTMENT FOR DECEMBER SEPARATIONS. The purpose of this message is to provide notification of the changes made to December FITW withholdings for those Soldiers separating on 30 November or in December 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711239
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. JOINT AWARDS. “I am trying to figure out how to order Joint Award Certificates and Medal Sets. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/836829
b. TRANSPROC DD 214 REPORT. “Would anyone know if TRANSPROC produces a by-name report of completed DD 214’s?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/224155
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. C CO, 2-135TH AVIATION REGIMENT (GSAB), CALIFORNIA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, AVIATOR VACANCIES, MATHER, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711543
b. CFC C9, ADOS-AC, O-6/38A, CHIEF, THEATER CIVIL AFFAIRS PLANNING TEAM, YONGSAN, SOUTH KOREA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-710951
c. 3-415TH (BCT),TPU 03(01A)/CW3(920A) COMMAND/SUPPLY CHIEF VACANCIES IN SPOKANE, WA AND BOISE, ID. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711001
d. 919TH ICTC TPU VACANCIES 88H/88M, SAGINAW MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-711202