1. ADVANCED LEADER COURSE (ALC) FACT SHEET AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ). From HRC Military Schools Branch: Please see the fact sheet and FAQs at the following link regarding questions about ALC and the scheduling process. Many topics are covered, including cancellations and rescheduling due to COVID-19, scheduling requirements, OCONUS scheduling requirements, rescheduling after a cancellation, and contact information for the ALC scheduling branch. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-938246
2. RECENTLY SEPARATED SOLDIERS AND THE DD214/DD215. From Army Soldier Records Branch: Due to a technical issue with TRANSPROC, DD214s and DD215s are not currently being transmitted to iPERMS. Those documents are being held in a queue until the issue has been resolved. At that time, all DD214s and DD215s will be transmitted to iPERMS for filing in the AMHRR. If you or your Soldier needs a copy of their DD214/DD215, please contact the transition center or state that created the document. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/925220
3. eMILPO DATASTORE REPORT STORAGE: UPCOMING CHANGE TO STORAGE RESTRICTIONS. Due to the significant increase in number and size of stored report output in eMILPO Datastore, new report retentions will be required in order to manage database space consumption. Currently, users are restricted to three saved versions of report output or 30 days of report output for each report. This limitation will be decreased to two saved versions of report output or 14 days of report output for each report, effective on 1 March 2021. For any user who has three versions of saved reports in eMILPO Datastore, the user must save that version locally before 1 March 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/925297
4. STATUS OF THE AG ENLISTED CORPS – FEBRUARY 2021. From the AG Proponent: The document attached at the following link displays the current strength of the (AC) Enlisted AG Corps. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936550
5. ARMY PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION EVENT BASED ALERTING (PAI-EBA) PROGRAM. From the Army G3/5/7: PAI-EBA is an indications and warning service that provides near real-time, actionable breaking news alerts from publicly available information enhancing unit and personal situational awareness and force protection. Every social media user in the world is a sensor continually broadcasting data into the information environment. In a survey of Army users, 91% said PAI-EBA delivers relevant information to maintain their situational awareness, common operating picture, and force protection. 95% responded that they received the information in near real-time. PAI-EBA is a DoD approved and centrally funded program. There is no cost to units to use PAI-EBA, we have an unlimited number of accounts available. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936298
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. SIGN UP NOW – THE ARMY LEADER EXCHANGE (ALx) BULLETIN. From the Inform Cell, HQ, Combined Arms Center: February’s Edition of the ALx Bulletin will be published Friday, 26 FEB. The ALx Bulletin is a one-stop-shop for all the best content produced and published by Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) – everything you need to improve your readiness and lethality. When you sign up, you will receive a monthly email highlighting the most significant doctrine, professional publications, documentaries, podcasts and more! Sign up today at https://usacac.army.mil/forms/ALXRegistration.
b. (USAR) 99TH RD VOLUNTEER HAPPY HOUR. In support of the Army Reserves Volunteers, the 99th Readiness Division Family Programs is facilitating a bi-monthly call to provide Volunteers with Family Readiness information and offer opportunities to build a support network, along with sharing best practices amongst each other. would like to take this time to remind you that the next 99th RD Family Programs Volunteer Happy Hour will be held on Monday, 22 February 2021, from 7 to 8 pm (19:00 to 20:00) EST. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936782
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 012/2021, THE OFFICIAL FLAG OF THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI (FOUO), DTG: R 181435Z FEB 21. On January 11, 2021, the Governor of Mississippi signed Mississippi House Bill 1 into law, which announced the new Mississippi state flag approved in a statewide vote November 3, 2020. All installations that previously flew the state flag of Mississippi may use the new official flag of the state of Mississippi in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, and procedures. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936703
b. ALARACT 013/2021, ADDITIONAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ASSAULT RESPONSE AND PREVENTION PROGRAM GUIDANCE: EXPEDITED TRANSFERS, 24 – MONTH SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE COORDINATOR AND VICTIM ADVOCATE STABILIZATION, AND SHARP PERSONNEL INCENTIVES (FOUO), DTG: R 221345Z FEB 21. This message replaces ALARACT 095/2020 (which is now inactive) and provides clarifying guidance on Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention Program expedited transfers, 24 – month full – time Sexual Assault Response Coordinator/Victim Advocate stabilization, and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention personnel incentives. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-938317
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-069, AMENDMENT TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), MAJOR (MAJ), ARMY PROMOTION LIST (APL), ARMY NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR), AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [2/19/2021 10:40:06 AM]. Paragraph 5.a. is rescinded and replaced to read: MBF Opens: 1 Jan 21 and Closes: 23 Feb 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-069
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-070, FISCAL YEAR 2021/2022 (FY21/22) ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES (ARSOF) OFFICER ACCESSION PROCESS ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (REGULAR ARMY), ISSUED: [2/19/2021 12:21:54 PM]. This message announces the FY21/22 Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) Officer Accession Process for Civil Affairs (CA), Psychological Operations (PSYOP), and Special Forces (SF). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-070
9. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. INTRODUCTION TO ARIMS TRAINING. “I start this post stating that I am in no way, shape or form an ARIMS SME but that I have been working deeply in ARIMS this past year and wanted to share some lessons learned and training material I put together for my section, the OSJA specifically, but that all the attached can be tailored to help any section really.” Contributed by CW2 Hayris Gutierrez-Padin. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/924980
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 29 JAN 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. TPU VACANCY – COMMANDER (CPT 37A), HHC, 11TH PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS BATTALION, WHITE PLAINS, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936750
b. 63D RD COL/O-6 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS (G1/G4/G8); DEPUTY RD SURGEON (LTC), MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936076
c. TPU COMMAND VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, 50TH FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT UNIT (FMSU), SOMERSET NEW JERSEY ARMY NATIONAL GUARD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936242
d. WEEKLY ARNG G2 (ADOS / FRA / EXTERNAL) VACANCY LISTINGS, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-855974
e. 4-413TH SROTC BN TPU VACANCIES FOR S4 CPT AND S4 NCOS E5-E8, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-936698
f. 3RD BDE (MRTC), MULTIPLE TPU OFFICER/ NCO VACANCIES, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS ALL MEDICAL, SIGNAL, FINANCE, HUMAN RESOURCES, AND LOGISTICS MOSs/AOCs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-937061
g. MOBILIZATION* (AE) OFF/ENL VACANCIES (ARMY RESERVE), 346TH TRANSPORTATION BATTALION, CEIBA, PR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/925122
h. OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF TPU VACANCIES, SENIOR CPT THROUGH COL, PENTAGON. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-937235
i. AGR VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – 2-319TH CST BN, SALEM, VA, S4 NCOIC RANK: E6/E7 AOC: 92Y/92A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-937454